I'm not new...

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...but I'm back.

I've been having problems trying to devide up my time so that I know where to spend my free time. Nothing better than chatting it up with some strangers that in mere days can be closer to you than your own family (big hug). I'll try to be here as many days as I can but between work, Working out (you heard right), and trying to find my mate I have been busy. No luck as of yet, still on near 15 peronals sites, and nothing. As for my working out goes. I'm two months strong, and have added an inch in all directions. It may seem small to you but remember one little inch can make a huge difference. I definately will devote some weekend time to the site, but next week I have a trip planned out so I won't be here then, Instead I'll be at Knott's berry farms. Anyone who lives in SoCAl knows what that is. Plus I'll be meating with a surefire hunk. I only hope he feels the same enough for it to be more than a one time date. I'll also have a rented car for the weekend so I'll be able for one weekend to travel out of town. I'll try to make the best of it.

Look forwards to meeting the new people, and see who is still here.
-Bryan
:cool:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Bryan, it's good to hear from you again. Do check in and tell us of your holiday.

Good thing you've been working out or they might mistake you for an employee of Knott's Berry Farm.

Merry Christmas.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Welcome back, Bryan.

I was discussing you the other day with another member. We hadn't seen you posting in ages.

Good to see you are still alive and kicking.:smile:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Good thing you've been working out or they might mistake you for an employee of Knott's Berry Farm.

Merry Christmas.
Yeah I lnow I have that Dorking Amusement park worker look going on some times. LOL

senor rubirosa way to twist, LOL. Now shout.

jeff black said:
Welcome back, Bryan.

I was discussing you the other day with another member. We hadn't seen you posting in ages.

Good to see you are still alive and kicking.:smile:

It takes more than a busy schedule to bury me.

Mathew said:
Hi Bryan! :smile:

Hi Mathew:biggrin1:

chicagosam said:
Welcome back, Bryan! Missed you. Sam

Thanks sam I missed everyone.

:cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Bryan!

Welcome back sweetie! YOu can just in time to greet the new mods. Lex and Matthew are going back to join the bad boys in the yard... So I think a good time will be had by all. Dont be a stranger...