I'm not straight but...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by F_Man, Dec 17, 2006.

1. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    I like men for sex, I enjoy women in general. And I like the idea of having a threesome with a masculine guy-friend and his, or other, interested feminine woman. The idea of enjoying sex together with a close male friend, and a woman, is a real turn-on, male bonding shared with a woman... Taking turns being less or more active, and being part voyer, part subject just makes me horny as hell :smile:

My fucking experiences with girls all took place in my teens or early 20's. As a mature man, I realize an aspect of bi-curiousness as part of my interest in being male, and part of the interest in being in the company of men.

Any thoughts, experiences?

FM

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I was wondering how long it would be before this topic was posted. :tongue:

3. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Am I the only person who can't for the life of me figure out what FinnMan's avatar is?

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:

pair of legs, shadowy crotch, sitting on the edge of the bed. White dustruffle.

That's what it looks like to me.

5. musclebare9

Gold Member

Look at his pictures in his gallery. The avatar is a portion of one of the photos. Bad choice?

FinnMan,
    Sex for me is a private thing between me and my woman. We know each other and trust each other. It is part of our special relationship, nobody else is invited.

6. invisibleman

Gold Member

How audacious of you to assume that he would want to have a threesome with you and yours.

7. musclebare9

Gold Member

?????? Not sure where you came off with that. The original post discussed opening a sexual experience to include others. It ended with, "Any thoughts or experiences?". I merely expressed my thoughts that sex was a personal thing for me. I didn't specifically say he wasn't invited, I said nobody was invited. Lighten up.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Are you sure? In your avatar it looks like a threeway.

9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I don't know...I did this in college with my friend and his girlfriend, and thet bothe ended up freaked out by the next day. I had a good time, but I'ts really not worth losing friends over.
    As an adult I've had many 3 to 4 ways with men; and as long as you set boundrys and go into it for what it is(hot sweaty sex) then give it a try and let us all know how it truns out:cool:

10. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for your continuous curiosity about my avatar:) Light and shadow create a space, right between my legs :smile: Not everything has to be instantly obvious to all:)

FM

11. BigA

BigA New Member

I've wondered if people who are %100 gay find sex/intimacy with a women do be a repulsive thing, as do many straight men think being with a man would be. or is it different?

12. Vestigial

Gold Member

I've been baited into threesomes (or more), but still remain a virgin.

Though I wouldn't do it with prim and proper friends (assuming they stay that way), I must say it seems an intriguing concept.

13. F_Man

Gold Member

Albums:
    Men who are 100% gay are just about as rare as men who are 100% hetero. Being gay does not necessarily mean finding women repulsive. I think that "male bonding" on a certain level can be "the glue" to fix an interiesting woman and two horny men happily together, if for at least an interesting experience:)

Cheers,

FM

14. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes or Im not gay but i woke up with a dick in my mouth...............:tongue:

15. Duane.Ament

Duane.Ament Member

I think sex of all stripes is great -- with a man; with a woman; or with both.

16. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Gay guys should have sex with girls more often... because its fun... personal experiance, don't take offence :p

Draft saved Draft deleted