I'm not straight but...

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like men for sex, I enjoy women in general. And I like the idea of having a threesome with a masculine guy-friend and his, or other, interested feminine woman. The idea of enjoying sex together with a close male friend, and a woman, is a real turn-on, male bonding shared with a woman... Taking turns being less or more active, and being part voyer, part subject just makes me horny as hell :smile:

My fucking experiences with girls all took place in my teens or early 20's. As a mature man, I realize an aspect of bi-curiousness as part of my interest in being male, and part of the interest in being in the company of men.

Any thoughts, experiences?

FM

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Look at his pictures in his gallery. The avatar is a portion of one of the photos. Bad choice?

FinnMan,
Sex for me is a private thing between me and my woman. We know each other and trust each other. It is part of our special relationship, nobody else is invited.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
?????? Not sure where you came off with that. The original post discussed opening a sexual experience to include others. It ended with, "Any thoughts or experiences?". I merely expressed my thoughts that sex was a personal thing for me. I didn't specifically say he wasn't invited, I said nobody was invited. Lighten up.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know...I did this in college with my friend and his girlfriend, and thet bothe ended up freaked out by the next day. I had a good time, but I'ts really not worth losing friends over.
As an adult I've had many 3 to 4 ways with men; and as long as you set boundrys and go into it for what it is(hot sweaty sex) then give it a try and let us all know how it truns out:cool:

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Am I the only person who can't for the life of me figure out what FinnMan's avatar is?

Thanks for your continuous curiosity about my avatar:) Light and shadow create a space, right between my legs :smile: Not everything has to be instantly obvious to all:)

FM

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've wondered if people who are %100 gay find sex/intimacy with a women do be a repulsive thing, as do many straight men think being with a man would be. or is it different?

I've been baited into threesomes (or more), but still remain a virgin.

Though I wouldn't do it with prim and proper friends (assuming they stay that way), I must say it seems an intriguing concept.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've wondered if people who are %100 gay find sex/intimacy with a women do be a repulsive thing, as do many straight men think being with a man would be. or is it different?

Men who are 100% gay are just about as rare as men who are 100% hetero. Being gay does not necessarily mean finding women repulsive. I think that "male bonding" on a certain level can be "the glue" to fix an interiesting woman and two horny men happily together, if for at least an interesting experience:)

Cheers,

FM