Im not sure how to react to this...

smr981: Hi all,

Long time reader, and I've posted once or twice, but I'm having an issue that I hope some women can help me out with.

I've been since about 17 pretty confident about my body and my size when it came to women. (9.2 inches since that age). And I've done my share of partying and fun, including seducing of women who were married/invovled.

So, I'm sitting with my therapist (cute 30's female/married) and telling her about this time of my life, and that I feel bad having done some of these acts. And I told her I thought a lot of it had to do with my size. She was cool and gave me some stuff to think about, but over the next few sessions, I caught her glancing down at my crotch from time to time.

Now, I know this is my therapist, and the idea kinda excited me, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Should I mention that I've seen her do this? I feel like my hormones might get the best of me and I'll try again and make an ass out of either me or her.

Any suggestions?

Steve

monstro: It's not uncommon for people to feel attracted to their therapist, or to feel like the therapist is attracted to them. It's all part of the process of transference. But, while you seem like a cool guy, and I'm sure your therapist probably has snuck a peek or two, do you really think she'd want to jeopardize her marriage and her career for you? Would you really want her to? If you haven't already, please consider for a moment that you may be having unconscious resistance to therapy and that her response to your saying "I've seen you looking at my crotch," might not be what you fantasize.

Best of luck to you!

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by smr981@Oct 5 2004, 05:16 PM
Hi all,

Long time reader, and I've posted once or twice, but I'm having an issue that I hope some women can help me out with.

I've been since about 17 pretty confident about my body and my size when it came to women. (9.2 inches since that age). And I've done my share of partying and fun, including seducing of women who were married/invovled.

So, I'm sitting with my therapist (cute 30's female/married) and telling her about this time of my life, and that I feel bad having done some of these acts. And I told her I thought a lot of it had to do with my size. She was cool and gave me some stuff to think about, but over the next few sessions, I caught her glancing down at my crotch from time to time.

Now, I know this is my therapist, and the idea kinda excited me, but I'm not sure what to make of it. Should I mention that I've seen her do this? I feel like my hormones might get the best of me and I'll try again and make an ass out of either me or her.

Any suggestions?

Steve
[post=258430]Quoted post[/post]​

You should not mention that you've seen her do it. It was probably out of curiosity and is most likely not an indication that she wants anything to happen between the two of you. She's trying to stay professional about it and so should you.

Besides, if you sleep with a therapist who's supposed to be helping you with your baggage about past sexual behavior, then you'll need a different therapist to help you sort out this one!

smr981:
Originally posted by aloofman+Oct 5 2004, 05:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aloofman &#064; Oct 5 2004, 05:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-smr981@Oct 5 2004, 05:16 PM
Hi all,

Long time reader, and I&#39;ve posted once or twice, but I&#39;m having an issue that I hope some women can help me out with.

I&#39;ve been since about 17 pretty confident about my body and my size when it came to women.  (9.2 inches since that age).  And I&#39;ve done my share of partying and fun, including seducing of women who were married/invovled.

So, I&#39;m sitting with my therapist (cute 30&#39;s female/married) and telling her about this time of my life, and that I feel bad having done some of these acts.  And I told her I thought a lot of it had to do with my size.  She was cool and gave me some stuff to think about, but over the next few sessions, I caught her glancing down at my crotch from time to time.

Now, I know this is my therapist, and the idea kinda excited me, but I&#39;m not sure what to make of it.  Should I mention that I&#39;ve seen her do this?  I feel like my hormones might get the best of me and I&#39;ll try again and make an ass out of either me or her.

Any suggestions?

Steve
[post=258430]Quoted post[/post]​

You should not mention that you&#39;ve seen her do it. It was probably out of curiosity and is most likely not an indication that she wants anything to happen between the two of you. She&#39;s trying to stay professional about it and so should you.

Very true, very true. And my mind is definitely telling me that. I just hope that my body doesn&#39;t get the better of me like it did in the past. I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll just leave it up to the imagination... but still... it sucks that I even think like that sometimes...
Besides, if you sleep with a therapist who&#39;s supposed to be helping you with your baggage about past sexual behavior, then you&#39;ll need a different therapist to help you sort out this one&#33;
[post=258435]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with these gentleman. As a woman, I will admit that I am a crotch viewer -- most of us are. It is just an innate curiosity that we have. It is natural. When a guy makes a reference to the size of his penis, this will enhance that curiosity and hence, we take a peek, or a stare. Nothing is really meant by this; it is just a reaction.

Additionally, she is the professional here. Ethically, she would not jeopardize her career or her practice to entice or submit to possible (and I say that with all sincerity) interest. She was just looking... nothing wrong with that.

If you are uncomfortable with her behavior then maybe you should consider changing out and seeing a guy therapist. Now that I think about it though, as from my experiences to talking with guys here at lpsg, he would probably sneak a peek too.

Stay cool and move on... don&#39;t dwell on it unless you are uncomfortable.

Best wishes to you....

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, I agree with BBlumbee- she probably was looking, out of natural curiousity. I also agree with you that your sexual history may have something to do with your size. Like so many things, we all have to accepat what things about ourselves that we have to deal with, even the mixed blessings. To seduce your therapist, whether you actually get anywhere or not, would be a certain setback in your progress, which would be a shame for you. Sex is too easy to get- you know that already- don&#39;t shit where you eat.