Im Not That Big

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Ok so just this minute the ex tells me she's drunk (what's new) and she almost fell into a canal (unlucky). She also tells me she had a talk with her brother about MY dick (!?). I said:

Why?
I'm not even that big, you shouldn't be talkin about it.

So I asked her how exactly a convo about someone's dick would go...this is it:

Bro: Are you a virgin?
Ex: No
Bro: Did you do it with [Me]
Ex: Yeah

[At this point I say, you could get me in trouble!]

Bro: Was it big or small?
Ex: Big
Bro: Lucky you

This is her gay brother so its not too bad I guess. I said to her, there is small, average and big ya know? She said yeah I know but you're not average. I said if I was would you call it small though? And she said no...

Anyway the point is, I don't want my dick talked about. It's funny cos when we had sex etc she never complimented me etc or never once commented on how big it was. And I don't even think it warrants being talked about but it could just be me...

So has this happened to anyone else? I don't like it, I think its a bit creepy myself. Comments or similar experiences?

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 28 2005, 03:47 PM
Anyway the point is, I don't want my dick talked about. It's funny cos when we had sex etc she never complimented me etc or never once commented on how big it was.
Wait, wait, wait...don't I recall you mentioning showing it to several young ladies, Knight?

Not the best plan for keeping it out of the dialogue. man....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
C'mon, Paul, you're flattered and you know it. :woohoo:

Saying, "Aw, shucks!" and shyly drawing an imaginary circle in the dirt with your toe is cute, though, to say the least.

May you never change your attitude, mate. Stay cute, stay self-effacing, but above all, stay hung. :toast:

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by steve319+Aug 28 2005, 09:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(steve319 &#064; Aug 28 2005, 09:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Aug 28 2005, 03:47 PM
Anyway the point is, I don&#39;t want my dick talked about.  It&#39;s funny cos when we had sex etc she never complimented me etc or never once commented on how big it was. 
Wait, wait, wait...don&#39;t I recall you mentioning showing it to several young ladies, Knight?

[post=338726]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

They were girls I&#39;ve met once and probably won&#39;t ever see again, I don&#39;t like KNOWING people are talking about my dick, or about me at all lol... *hides* :p

I talked to someone else and they said she was just doing it for attention...but it sounds like she DID really say that to her bro, which is weird...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm....I guess it would be weird to have my dick size discussed with my ex&#39;s sibling but it was kind of a compliment....And just because you fall in the average according to the Kinsey scale I guess - you still are pretty big to the average girl....So enjoy what you got....

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Knight -- I have to agree with the other Steve, No. 319 ... you&#39;ve really sent mixed signals here. I think you need to decide whether you want your size to be public knowledge, and if so, act accordingly and CONSISTENTLY. Ultimately it&#39;s largely up to you whether or not this info gets broadcast, regardless of whether there&#39;s a drunken and blabbing ex-girlfriend in the picture.

Speaking of which ... I haven&#39;t paid very close attention to all the threads on your trials and tribulations with your ex, but perhaps you might consider reducing your contact with her. I&#39;ve seen enough to form the distinct impression that she is a bit unstable and weird, and in all likelihood a source of dysfunction that you could live without. Just my two cents&#39; worth.

Steve :hi:

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think he means someone he knows who&#39;s talking about his penis. I would be feeling werid if someone I knew kept talking about my penis to other people.

But to his other question, I did have a friend who was large for his age :wow: (and probably is still larger than average men) and he actually liked it when people talked about his size....but when he&#39;d hear about other guys being larger than him, he&#39;d scoff and say "thats a lie", go figure?&#33; :shrug:

D

deleted3272

I kinda feel the same way I never thought I was big untill girls pointed it out but ill take their word for it. telling guys isint cool but if she wanted to tell her girlfriends that would be ok with me.

dcjohnny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 28 2005, 03:47 PM
Ok so just this minute the ex tells me she&#39;s drunk (what&#39;s new) and she almost fell into a canal (unlucky). She also tells me she had a talk with her brother about MY dick (&#33;?). I said:

Why?
I&#39;m not even that big, you shouldn&#39;t be talkin about it.

So I asked her how exactly a convo about someone&#39;s dick would go...this is it:

[At this point I say, you could get me in trouble&#33;]

This is her gay brother so its not too bad I guess. I said to her, there is small, average and big ya know? She said yeah I know but you&#39;re not average. I said if I was would you call it small though? And she said no...

Anyway the point is, I don&#39;t want my dick talked about. It&#39;s funny cos when we had sex etc she never complimented me etc or never once commented on how big it was. And I don&#39;t even think it warrants being talked about but it could just be me...

So has this happened to anyone else? I don&#39;t like it, I think its a bit creepy myself. Comments or similar experiences?
[post=338718]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight &#8212; I think that this is one of those situations in which different people will react, well, differently. Generally speaking, I&#8217;m not at all sure how I might feel if my unit were a topic of general conversation. But I also remember being very proud (this was some years back) when a young and very cute guy whom I was seeing referred to me (among friends) as &#8220;the handsomely hung John [last name]&#8221; In that context, while making an &#8220;aw, shucks&#8221; face, I was a little embarrassed, but also quite pleased. But that&#8217;s just me. :hi:

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Sep 3 2005, 02:07 PM
I mean there are guys with 10" penises out there and shit... :p

Yes, there are, but they&#39;re few and far between. In all actuality, few people you know will encounter one bigger than yours. Trust someone who seen literally over 1.000 penes: Yeah, your cock is That Big.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Sep 3 2005, 02:07 PM

Yes, there are, but they&#39;re few and far between. In all actuality, few people you know will encounter one bigger than yours. Trust someone who seen literally over 1.000 penes: Yeah, your cock is That Big.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 28 2005, 07:47 PM
I&#39;m not even that big,

yes you are.

you probably found it creepy cuz she was talking with her brother about it. girls like to talk to gay guys about stuff like this. don&#39;t take it personally. maybe they feel they won&#39;t get judged? but it also sounds like he was the instigator (sp?) here.

worry when people *stop* talking about your looks/cock. ;)

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Sep 3 2005, 07:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Sep 3 2005, 07:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Sep 3 2005, 02:07 PM

[post=340533]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve been VERY lucky, thus far. I&#39;ve seen about.. 20-25 guys in my life. 12 of those were between 7 and 9 inches long&#33; Maybe that&#39;s why, like you, when someone comes over me and say : "Jee you&#39;re HUGE&#33;" I just shrug and say "Meh, there&#39;s plenty of 10 and 12 inchers out there... somewhere...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The brother part&#39;s the only part of it which can even remotely be considered creepy, and it&#39;s not that creepy. Women talk to gay guys about that kind of thing.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 28 2005, 02:47 PM
Ok so just this minute the ex tells me she&#39;s drunk (what&#39;s new) and she almost fell into a canal (unlucky). She also tells me she had a talk with her brother about MY dick (&#33;?). I said:

Why?
I&#39;m not even that big, you shouldn&#39;t be talkin about it.

So I asked her how exactly a convo about someone&#39;s dick would go...this is it:

[At this point I say, you could get me in trouble&#33;]

This is her gay brother so its not too bad I guess. I said to her, there is small, average and big ya know? She said yeah I know but you&#39;re not average. I said if I was would you call it small though? And she said no...

Anyway the point is, I don&#39;t want my dick talked about. It&#39;s funny cos when we had sex etc she never complimented me etc or never once commented on how big it was. And I don&#39;t even think it warrants being talked about but it could just be me...

So has this happened to anyone else? I don&#39;t like it, I think its a bit creepy myself. Comments or similar experiences?

I used to be real self-conscious about my size but since being in college, it&#39;s been pretty cool & actually a lot of fun playing along with girls & guys. I think where I might feel wierd about it is if an ex g/f might talk about my cock or put me down around our sexual relationship. So far that hasn&#39;t happened to me but I know guys who&#39;ve had their exs make negative remarks about them or their body parts. That&#39;s definitely not cool at all. :mad:

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Knight said:
Wait, wait, wait...don't I recall you mentioning showing it to several young ladies, Knight?

[post=338726]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

They were girls I've met once and probably won't ever see again, I don't like KNOWING people are talking about my dick, or about me at all lol... *hides* :p

I talked to someone else and they said she was just doing it for attention...but it sounds like she DID really say that to her bro, which is weird...[/quote]

Well, there are obviously good reasons why she's your ex. I suggest that you ask her to stop calling you. Then you go out and find someone who deserves you.:)

mehgah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Knight said:
Well the thing is I may be big but I don't think it warrants its own conversation lol. I mean there are guys with 10" penises out there and shit... :p

The rarity of a 10" penis in society would mean that, by your books, 1 in 1000 or so would have license to brag about their partners. That, my friend, is not the case.

It's all relative, and we're all going to gab at some point. I've bragged about the features of my girlfriend in bed before (with my best friends), and I know for a fact she's talked about my dick before with her girlfriends (I envision this being a routine conversation at their get togethers, before the naked pillow fight but after the bras are stuffed in the freezer).. I mean, how many people have you told about her chest, or what little quirks she has in bed, or how good she is, etc etc..

Obviously if she's not calling it small and not calling it average, she's impressed. That should be enough. No, you're not the biggest guy around. Neither am I, nor are 99.999% of the people on this site.. there's always going to be someone out there who's bigger. You just have to be self-confident enough to realize you've beaten the odds and you're bigger than the vast majority of other guys out there. You can't live your life measuring up to the best of the best, because it's too easy to find someone who's better, faster, smarter, etc.. it's about how you size up in general that matters, and how you feel about yourself that's most important.

well_endowed

Just Browsing
Media
Knight said:
Ok so just this minute the ex tells me she's drunk (what's new) and she almost fell into a canal (unlucky). She also tells me she had a talk with her brother about MY dick (!?). I said:

Why?
I'm not even that big, you shouldn't be talkin about it.

So I asked her how exactly a convo about someone's dick would go...this is it:

[At this point I say, you could get me in trouble!]

This is her gay brother so its not too bad I guess. I said to her, there is small, average and big ya know? She said yeah I know but you're not average. I said if I was would you call it small though? And she said no...

Anyway the point is, I don't want my dick talked about. It's funny cos when we had sex etc she never complimented me etc or never once commented on how big it was. And I don't even think it warrants being talked about but it could just be me...

So has this happened to anyone else? I don't like it, I think its a bit creepy myself. Comments or similar experiences?

Oh for fucks sake....

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU SAD LITTLE WANK PIT

NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR DOG FACED GIRLFRIEND YOU ATTENTION SEEKING CUNTDRIBBLE