I'm off for a bit.

B_Swimming Lad

Experimental Member
Media
I know everyones fuckin sick of these threads, but I thought I should say goodbye. I promise to keep it short! :rolleyes: I've deleated everything so I really am goin this time :tongue:.

Cheers for the great time I've had. Might be back somwhere down the line. Best of luck and love to all.

Simon :cool:
xx

yogo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I know everyones fuckin sick of these threads, but I thought I should say goodbye. I promise to keep it short! :rolleyes: I've deleated everything so I really am goin this time :tongue:.

Cheers for the great time I've had. Might be back somwhere down the line. Best of luck and love to all.

xx
Bye Simon, good luck in everything you do, and enjoy you cock and your life.

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Understand the part about the threads, at times they can be quite boring. Your comments will be missed, hope you return sometime down the road to say hi. Best of luck to you.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sad to see you go; but understand.

Be well,
njqt466

xx

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media

xx

Simon, I'm really sorry to read this.
We didn't have many chats, but I enjoyed your persona ... you're quite a feisty fellow but good-hearted, at least I think, and I was waiting for you to start posting a bit about your Russian heritage.
Oh well, we all do have to move on from situations, and no one can second-guess your choices.
Stay well, Si, and any time you're back on the board, I will look forward to greeting you.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Really sorry to see you ducking out Simon. I've greatly enjoyed reading your contributions to the boards. There are few enough younger, British lads on here and your perspective has been appreciated.

Wishing you the very best in everything that you do. I hope that we'll see you back here again in the future.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dude, you are SO fucking hot!

xx