I'm on Holidays

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Imported, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I am going to the beach for two weeks to lay around with family and friends. A bit of sun, a bit of alcohol (or a lot)and a lot of mucking around in the water. It is a year since I went away last and boy do I need the break. Have fun while I am away and I'm sure i will have lots of reading to catch up on when I get back. :-*

2. Imported

Gold Member

bustyredhead: I just get back and you're going? No fair...

Oh well, have fun! We'll be sure to move the site while you're gone. ;) j/k :)

- Nene (With the Comeback)

3. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Sounds great, Aussiechick! Have a good time. :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=99;num=1063956009;start=0#0 date=09/19/03 at 00:11:09]I am going to the beach for two weeks to lay around with family and friends.  A bit of sun, a bit of alcohol (or a lot)and a lot of mucking around in the water. It is a year since I went away last and boy do I need the break. Have fun while I am away and I'm sure i will have lots of reading to catch up on when I get back.  :-*[/quote]
    It's always great to get a break, especially when it has to do with sand and booze! Have fun, just don't mix drinking with swimming. The combination could be disasterous.

5. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

;)Hey, enjoy it now while it lasts, Aussie! Personally, I'm envious; I wish I could've gotten to the shore over the summer. ;D

6. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Isn't it just starting to be spring there, though? That could be rather chilly....

7x6&C

7. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: I"M BACK
    i had the best time. I caught fish, got bogged in my new 4 wd. went swimming nearly every day.

Yes 7x6 it is the start of spring here, but i'm in Brisbane and it doesn't really get cold. and we have had exceptionally warm weather for us. It was 30 deg celcius most days.

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Glad to see you back, aussiechick!  I'm so happy you didn't feed any sharks!

Pecker

(If you are reading my taglines you are a person of fine, impeccable taste.)

9. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: 30 C in the spring? Sheesh do I live in the wrong part of the world. Oh well I shouldn't complain...it's 28 here today in early October....

7x6&C

10. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Welcome back, Aussiechick! Hope you had a good trip. Did you bring us any souviniers? ;)

11. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Perhaps a Koala bear? Or just a pint of Fosters? Or Castlemaine XXXX?

:D

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Or Mel Gibson?

Or Nicole Kiddman?

13. Imported

Gold Member

aussiechick63: Hey Of course I bought you all a souvenir. They are here for you any time you want to come and pick them up. Just im me when you are ready to come and want my address.

Draft saved Draft deleted