I'm on Holidays

aussiechick63: I am going to the beach for two weeks to lay around with family and friends. A bit of sun, a bit of alcohol (or a lot)and a lot of mucking around in the water. It is a year since I went away last and boy do I need the break. Have fun while I am away and I'm sure i will have lots of reading to catch up on when I get back. :-*

bustyredhead: I just get back and you're going? No fair...

Oh well, have fun! We'll be sure to move the site while you're gone. ;) j/k :)

- Nene (With the Comeback)

awellhungboi: Sounds great, Aussiechick! Have a good time. :)

gigantikok: [quote author=aussiechick63 link=board=99;num=1063956009;start=0#0 date=09/19/03 at 00:11:09]I am going to the beach for two weeks to lay around with family and friends.  A bit of sun, a bit of alcohol (or a lot)and a lot of mucking around in the water. It is a year since I went away last and boy do I need the break. Have fun while I am away and I'm sure i will have lots of reading to catch up on when I get back.  :-*[/quote]
It's always great to get a break, especially when it has to do with sand and booze! Have fun, just don't mix drinking with swimming. The combination could be disasterous.

7x6andchg: Isn't it just starting to be spring there, though? That could be rather chilly....

7x6&C

aussiechick63: I"M BACK
i had the best time. I caught fish, got bogged in my new 4 wd. went swimming nearly every day.

Yes 7x6 it is the start of spring here, but i'm in Brisbane and it doesn't really get cold. and we have had exceptionally warm weather for us. It was 30 deg celcius most days.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Glad to see you back, aussiechick!  I'm so happy you didn't feed any sharks!

Pecker

(If you are reading my taglines you are a person of fine, impeccable taste.)

7x6andchg: 30 C in the spring? Sheesh do I live in the wrong part of the world. Oh well I shouldn't complain...it's 28 here today in early October....

7x6&C

awellhungboi: Welcome back, Aussiechick! Hope you had a good trip. Did you bring us any souviniers? ;)

7x6andchg: Perhaps a Koala bear? Or just a pint of Fosters? Or Castlemaine XXXX?

:D

aussiechick63: Hey Of course I bought you all a souvenir. They are here for you any time you want to come and pick them up. Just im me when you are ready to come and want my address.