I'm on the verge of making a huge mistake...

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
But I can't seem to stop myself.

I broke up with this girl about four years ago. We weren't a good match, but we dated for 2 years.

After we broke up, I unfriended her on FB and moved on with my life. I thought about her sometimes, but I was totally over her. About 8 months ago she contacts me out of the blue and we start talking again. There was no spark anymore though. I was totally over her and kinda wondered how we dated for so long to begin with.

Well, to make a long story short, I recently asked her to move in with me. And she's considering it.

I don't want to live with her, I'm just really, really lonely. I know this is a really bad decision, but I can't stop myself. I'm just so lonely.

Reactions: Heat

PoisonousBrain

Sexy Member
Media
If you can afford to let someone live with you (for free I'm guessing, or for some amount of rent you'll probably be too pathetic to ever collect) then you can afford a fucking therapist. And stop posting about your problems online, it will just give you a brief moment of catharsis without giving you the insight or resolve to solve your problems. Stop wallowing in self pity on an internet fetish website and seek the professional help you desperately need. All the time you spend here just relieves the pressure to actually take real concrete steps to fix your problems.

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wally.

You ought not to be lonely.

Trust me. I'm something of an expert on people. A connoisseur if you will. :)

You are one of the handful of most worthwhile people on this site. You have very much to give. I mean that.

Deep down, you are intelligent, kind. And you're imaginative and very funny. You dream.

Clearly, your particular way of indulging your obsession isn't your best feature. But I'm sure you keep that in check better in real life than you do here.

I really do wish you well.

You only need to
(a) find some new ways to interact. Relaxed, casual. Low key, low pressure. In sexual/ romantic ways, but also in terms of friendship, with both men and women ... Walk step by step. Build brick by brick.
(b) let go of your feeling of inadequacy ...penises just DO NOT matter that much to most people. Find ways to overcome that concern. Maybe counselling or whatever, but I think for you it could just be about being more open, more brazen. For example, wear some speedos to your local swimming pool and ROCK THEM ...

Wally. Time marches on. One second, per second - forever.

Do not let too much of it slip by. You know what you want and need. You can find help, you can find new ways of working with your life.

You can make somebody very happy.

Just get out there and start something - see how it goes. Maybe not with this particular person - that's ok. Just interact with people, with no agenda...

I know this to be the case.

:cool:

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I broke up with this girl about four years ago. We weren't a good match, but we dated for 2 years.

After we broke up, I unfriended her on FB and moved on with my life. I thought about her sometimes, but I was totally over her. About 8 months ago she contacts me out of the blue and we start talking again. There was no spark anymore though. I was totally over her and kinda wondered how we dated for so long to begin with.

Well, to make a long story short, I recently asked her to move in with me. And she's considering it.

I don't want to live with her, I'm just really, really lonely. I know this is a really bad decision, but I can't stop myself. I'm just so lonely.

get a cat.

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What are you going to do when she starts fucking dudes from the bar in your apartment.
This is not a good idea. Tell her no over text. Over email. Anything if you can't face it but don't get yourself in this mess.

Next thing you know you will end up marrying here because someone suggests it at a dinner

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to live with her, I'm just really, really lonely.
Don't.

My best bud was in this situation, in a relationship with a woman who loved her habit far more than him. He would call me (lived halfway across the country from me) and rant about her latest antics. "But, I'm just so lonely." Sigh.

The last straw was when she went missing, on his birthday. He found her two days later crashed at her dealer's place. She had the nerve to threaten my bud if he left her. So he went home, packed her shit, delivered it to her. Minus some really nice clothing he had bought her that still had the tags on; he returned that, which really really set her off.

To this day he still wonders what it would have been like if they could have worked it out. Which never would have happened; one or both would be dead by now.

Moral of the story: DON'T.

:D You've already asked her to move in. How the hell are you going to worm your way out of it now?! I'm sorry, I can't help thinking that this is going to become a much bigger problem when she's in your house irritating the hell out of you. If there is genuinely no spark there, and she is living in your house trying to kiss you with her disgusting mouth, and do a relationship, that will become truly unbearable.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If you can afford to let someone live with you (for free I'm guessing, or for some amount of rent you'll probably be too pathetic to ever collect) then you can afford a fucking therapist. And stop posting about your problems online, it will just give you a brief moment of catharsis without giving you the insight or resolve to solve your problems. Stop wallowing in self pity on an internet fetish website and seek the professional help you desperately need. All the time you spend here just relieves the pressure to actually take real concrete steps to fix your problems.

We've actually talked about that before. She will have to quit her job to come and live with me. She asked if I could support and I said yes.

Oh my god. Saying it out loud just makes me want to cry.

Reactions: manunlisted

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
What are you going to do when she starts fucking dudes from the bar in your apartment.
This is not a good idea. Tell her no over text. Over email. Anything if you can't face it but don't get yourself in this mess.

Next thing you know you will end up marrying here because someone suggests it at a dinner

I'll kick her out if she starts fucking other guys. This isn't a friendly thing and she knows that.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wally, do not become this guy

un_autre_darwinisme_by_carole_ravereaud-d6lrx6r.jpg

D

deleted936015

Just imAgin she may bring home a dude with a massive dick..

He will assert his alphamale-ness all over your place...
And you will have to move out...
Because his big dicks so superior you will be forced to leave