I'm only gay for big dicks

whopperjunior

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am only gay for big dicks. i've been that way since i was a 13 year-old in the football locker room. since i first hit puberty, i've never been attracted to a guy unless first i knew he had a big dick (usually i saw it in the locker room or later in the frat house showers). then and only then did i let myself admit that i wanted to suck cock. and only BIG cock. eventually i even came to terms with the idea of getting fucked by a guy. although my fascination with big dicks made it so that it took several attempts to actually successfully "bottom" for another guy. it's not easy putting nine thick, curved inches in your ass without prior experience! a lot of (gay) guys i know usually start bottoming with average-sized dicks and then "graduate" to finally being able to take a big one. for me, i never wanted any dick in my ass unless it was menacingly HUGE. personally i know of no greater physical sensation than riding a great big hard-on and feeling it massage my prostate. i honestly wonder how straight guys go through a lifetime without the joy of that sensation...

anyway the first time i sucked dick it was everything i dreamed it would be. i was in my late teens and i'd met up with a HOT 26 year-old guy, and when his big crooked hardon popped out of his jeans the first thing i could think to do was get on my knees and kiss it. Literally kiss it. it was so beautiful to see a great big penis that was hard just for ME. needless to say i let myself be taken advantage of for an entire nite of tremblingly-forbidden sex. my only regret is that I wasn't able to take his cock fully up my ass. We tried lots of different positions, but his penis was so thick and hard that I just wouldn't take it more than halfway without it hurting like crazy. I was only a teenager then. Now I know how to take a big cock, and it really makes me feel like more of a man when I can take a big one all the way the the hilt.

To all you hung guys out there, I am your biggest admirer.

quiteaman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I can totally relate .. my fascination started in 7th grade football ..locker room. It was my coach.. he was only about 5'2" lean muscled body. He used to shower with the team.. AND IT WAS FUCKIN HUGE !! It actually hung half way down to his knees soft ..and thick..fleshy..heavy uncut meat! I now know he did that to show off and attract young boys to him.. he was married to my algebra teacher! WE all joked that we didnt know how she could ever even walk!

..by the end of the season he came on to me..I was so nervous..but, of course I wanted to touch it.. began kissing it.. he trained me how to suck him.. and within 2 months he was fukn me ..with the entire thing! I would bleed ..but loved it.. he had me measure it..it was 12x8 hard!
..and I know that all you REALLY huge str8 dudes love us dudes servicing you on the side..cuz you ALL do it! ..AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU LET US !!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to LPSG whopperjunior.

Though I'm sure some may disagree, if you are 'only gay for big dicks,' you're gay. :smile: Feel free to put 100% gay in your profile. :biggrin1:

B_Cegro27

Sexy Member
Media
While I share your love for big fat monstrous cocks, I have to say that simply being a huge cock lover doesn't in itself make you "gay"...it just makes you a "huge cock lover". There's a lot more to being gay than just wanting to suck and take an insanely huge cock deep in your ass...there are actual emotional feelings involved that have nothing to do with huge cock sex, or any sex for that matter.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I feel very much the same. I admire big cocks and have a bi streak for them. I want to see them, hold them... ahhh, the mass and weight in my hands is incredible! Lick it, suck it, feels its hardness.

I have never yet been able to experience a really big one, 8x6 or more, just 7 to 7.5 inchers that were also much thicker than me. The sight and feel of a truely manly cock does make me gay!

I hope i can find a big guy that will fuck me some day!

Reactions: Samwood500

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some of this thread belongs in the fantasy thread. not crazy at the thought of your coach raping you...sick

Exactly. It's one thing to want it when your under age... It's another for a person that is old enough to know better, to take advantage of that situation.

Sad.
And yes.... I do get the feeling this is ficticious. Something about a soft cock hanging to knee length makes it a bit far fetched.
Just a bit :)

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can totally relate .. my fascination started in 7th grade football ..locker room. It was my coach.. he was only about 5'2" lean muscled body. He used to shower with the team.. AND IT WAS FUCKIN HUGE !! It actually hung half way down to his knees soft ..and thick..fleshy..heavy uncut meat! I now know he did that to show off and attract young boys to him.. he was married to my algebra teacher! WE all joked that we didnt know how she could ever even walk!

..by the end of the season he came on to me..I was so nervous..but, of course I wanted to touch it.. began kissing it.. he trained me how to suck him.. and within 2 months he was fukn me ..with the entire thing! I would bleed ..but loved it.. he had me measure it..it was 12x8 hard!
..and I know that all you REALLY huge str8 dudes love us dudes servicing you on the side..cuz you ALL do it! ..AND WE ARE SO GRATEFUL THAT YOU LET US !!!

All straight guys with huge cocks get serviced by gay men? What a theory!

D_Raisebeck_Ramewe

Experimental Member
Media
i absolutely know what you mean.
i'm straight, never been with a man and -i must say- i don't like men.
but i do like big cocks. i'm awed and attracted by them.
i'm a small gy (1.5" soft and 5.5" hard) and i feel a huge of blood when i see a big one in a locker room, often bigger than mine hard when soft.
i've never touched any but i guess i would enjoy jerking one or maybe even sucking it...

saw one today in the sauna... 5-6" soft... wow... i obviously was enjoying it and the guy begun massaging his asshole! it was only the two of us. but i don't like asses or anything, so it turned me off... if he begun jerking that huge thing then it could've been different... ;)

grumpyguy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think every straight guy on this site has the same fascination with huge cocks. It's not necessarily gay, I think. It's closer to penis envy, at least in my case. Seeing a guy wield a huge piece of meat is a turn-on because I wonder what I would do with it.

I wouldn't mind holding one, stroking it, even getting it off. I think I would be able to enjoy that because I would imagine it's me getting off. But I couldn't take it inside me in any orifice. That's where my "gay" ends and my "straight" gets nauseous.

A.

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i absolutely know what you mean.
i'm straight, never been with a man and -i must say- i don't like men.
but i do like big cocks. i'm awed and attracted by them.
i'm a small gy (1.5" soft and 5.5" hard) and i feel a huge of blood when i see a big one in a locker room, often bigger than mine hard when soft.
i've never touched any but i guess i would enjoy jerking one or maybe even sucking it...

saw one today in the sauna... 5-6" soft... wow... i obviously was enjoying it and the guy begun massaging his asshole! it was only the two of us. but i don't like asses or anything, so it turned me off... if he begun jerking that huge thing then it could've been different... ;)

same with me i guess, i have no urge to fuck a guy or get fucked and i dont even like men physically but big cocks gert me horny for some reason, maybe something to do with the mysticism and curiosity

Flashlight

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I kind of feel the same way. I do love having a boy with a big one its totally hot and fun. On the flip side you have to really like the person to be in a relationship. I have meet some really cool hung guys and some guys that are just as big of dicks as the ones they own. I think hung guys share something special though. Just growing up the with that piece of self assurance hanging between your legs your whole life gives hung guys a special bond i think.