I'm Out of Lesbians!

D

deleted3782

In high school, I became friends with two women who turned into lesbians. The first quickly identified herself as lesbian once we got into college. In fact, she was a self-described militant lesbian...who participated in marches and kissed other women on the street for shock value. Then, one day, she announced that she had fallen in love with a guy and planned to marry him. Just an average guy...cool, a bit nerdy. She lived happily ever after with him. Kids et al.

The second woman lived a straight life through college, married a guy after graduation and lived happily ever after...until he fucked around behind her back. She was single...and one day spontaneously kissed a girlfriend who she had grown close to. That was it, she realized she was a lesbian, loved it, embraced it, end of story.

Until I discovered a few days ago that she has now dropped her girlfriend and is with a dude! This was one of the most definitive lesbians I've ever known...and now she is dating a guy!?!?

WTF? Why am I loosing all my lesbians? I have no more touchstones with the dyke community at all. I'm lesbianless.

Has anyone here had a woman in their live who switched sexuality like their shoes? Any lesbian lovers who bailed for peenage? Where can I go to find some lesbian replacements? Will I ever be able to trust a lesbian at face value again?

Sincerely,
Whowill Fixmytrucknow? :tongue:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Zeddy, the answer to your profound question can be found deep within yourself. Find your inner muff-eater, you big ole lezzie.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In college I was infatuated and eventually became close with a lesbian couple who'd been together for years, toured together as a singing duo and were minor celebrities in the Boston area. They were serious feminists, militantly gay and even vaguely anti-men, at least straight ones. I gradually lost touch with them when I moved to New York.

About five years ago, I was at some black tie thing when I was being introduced to the hosts, whom I didn't know, and I realized the hostess looked familiar. She was introduced to me as "Janet" which didn't ring a bell until I realized I'd known her as "Jade". When I spoke to her privately later (she having looked very uncomfortable when we'd first "met") she told me that she'd met her husband, fallen in love, left her former lover (after over 15 years) and had two children all without ever telling her new man anything about her former life. He was also the first and only man she'd ever been with. She said she was happy and she'd never spoken to her ex since.

Conversely, two of my closest friends now are a couple I met through my sister, a teacher, parents of a child who was in her class. One of the women had been married for a number of years and when she and her husband began to think about having children, something about it didn't feel right to her; it seemed she didn't want to have children with him although she cared for him a lot. Gradually, she realized that when she pictured raising a family it was a woman she envisioned doing it with and she came to understand that she was a lesbian (as she explains). Today she and her partner have been together for 12 years, their child is 7 and they have an extremely solid and happy relationship. This, in a reasonably small, suburban town where they've "taken on the roll of Posterpeople for Lesbiandom"

Guess it goes both ways, Ex.

D

deleted3782

So my troubles are not just my own...

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I have more lesbains than i can handle.....Well not so much anymore. I did know one, who seemed to be a pretty full on lesbian, then i went away for a weekend and returned to find her seeing my male housemate. She now has a BF.

Both female housemates are gay or atleast bi, and i dont like them. Not because they are gay, they are just bitches.

As for my gay friends, they are cool. I did kiss one. He was terrible.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
My mate a girl who i had knoe=wn for years loved men big time, different bloke every week. Anyway moved away etc. I bumped into her a couple of weeks ago and she told me she was a Lez. She loves it, has a girlfriend, house, cats and big great Dane called Max.

Mckellen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best mate is a lesbian who turned in college for a girl. She was happily gay until they split and now she seems a bit lost.
Guess it's just how life goes really - some turn and some turn back - doesn't mean they're not still harboring some lez tendancies lol.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Several years ago I experienced a great deal of serious incidents involving fire. I said to someone I feel like fire is following me and he said maybe you are following fire.
Don't look at the situation as you are out of lesbians, look at it that there are lesbians that don't have you in their life yet. The fates will find a way to bring you together. Meanwhile buddy up to the mechanic at the car dealership.

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
At the school I work at, I have a close friend (colleague) that is a lesbian, she's one of the coolest people ever. I really don't think she'll be swapping vagina for penis anytime soon though lol.

Mr. Bungle

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I can't say that's ever happened to me but when I read the title of the thread, I started singing "I'm all out of lesbians" to the tune of "I'm All Out Of Love" by Air Supply.

Somewhere, in some parallel dimension I'm sure, the spirit of Dimebag Darrell is smashing a giant EMPTY bottle of bourbon over my head.

D

deleted3782

Meanwhile buddy up to the mechanic at the car dealership.

I have even worse luck with mechanics. My last mechanic was runner up in American Idol...

Sorry, I can't say that's ever happened to me but when I read the title of the thread, I started singing "I'm all out of lesbians" to the tune of "I'm All Out Of Love" by Air Supply.

Somewhere, in some parallel dimension I'm sure, the spirit of Dimebag Darrell is smashing a giant EMPTY bottle of bourbon over my head.

Heh, thats funny...:rolleyes:

D_98yrgf

Account Disabled
Media
My best buddy from my heavy duty clubbing days happened to be a lesbian; back then, she was with women, but wanted to be with me, and everyone was confused. I wanted to be with guys, but was crazy about her and we were inseperable. She finally got together with a cool woman, a mechanic, for 11 years, then wanted to be with men. She's now married with two kids. I've known about a half dozen women who have been lesbian identified, some very militant, and then gotten together with men and married. The moral here for ME is do what feels right, and don't do what your peers, family, politics or whatever say is the right thing. I don't know that I would be with women, but I might have experimented more. We should all feel so free that we can explore where our hearts lead.

D

deleted3782

QUOTE=x704 OK so you need new lesbians.
Where are you hanging out to find new lesbians? The usual places. Tennis and golf pro shops, auto repair garages, hardware stores.
What are you gonna do when you find them? :smile: Do all the stuff the gays won't do with me...like spread mulch, ride motorcycles, and shop for flannel.

QUOTE=flame boy Have you tried looking under rocks near the beach? That's where I found my lesbians. Those aren't lesbians, they are leprechauns. You crazy Brits and your Irish angst.