I'm pathetic... pathetically still in love

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Random thoughts . . .

We tend at times to invest ourselves, body and soul into a relationship that gives us pleasure in mind and body. The unfortunate thing is that the other has some lacking virtues that we tend to overlook while deep in the relationship.

Yep, the sex was great, the times together with and without the kids was good but he cannot commit to one person.

So do ya wait for him to come back, call him and see if there might be a change in him that could be sparked by your phone call or ????

You are smart, sexy and funny. You have much to offer any man. Don't sell yourself short by thinking "this is the only guy for me."

You will meet a Man who wants you for you, love you for you and love your kids as well. Be open to new people.

I wish I could tell you that you won't ever again cry over this guy but I can't since it will happen. BUT you can realize there are other fish in the sea and there's lots of "bait" left in ya since you are smart and sexy.

Did I say that you were smart and sexy?

SexandCandy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Random thoughts . . .

We tend at times to invest ourselves, body and soul into a relationship that gives us pleasure in mind and body. The unfortunate thing is that the other has some lacking virtues that we tend to overlook while deep in the relationship.

Yep, the sex was great, the times together with and without the kids was good but he cannot commit to one person.

So do ya wait for him to come back, call him and see if there might be a change in him that could be sparked by your phone call or ????

You are smart, sexy and funny. You have much to offer any man. Don't sell yourself short by thinking "this is the only guy for me."

You will meet a Man who wants you for you, love you for you and love your kids as well. Be open to new people.

I wish I could tell you that you won't ever again cry over this guy but I can't since it will happen. BUT you can realize there are other fish in the sea and there's lots of "bait" left in ya since you are smart and sexy.

Did I say that you were smart and sexy?

Aww, Fallon... you're awesome.... I know there are probably lots of better men that I just might fall in love with... I guess it's odd for me because i've never really been in love like this/that until this past relationship, so I guess that's why it hit me pretty hard.

Oh well... in my next 30 years.... Hahaha... I will be loved by others- because I finally love myself.

On a side note... the weather here is really shitty. It's like ice storm stuff... ick. there's a full layer of ice on the front windows of the house... can't see out of them... and then the wind is just pounding... I wish I had canvas, I can't go buy it now... I would be painting today...

The kids are off from school, and I'm just sitting here with the laptop in front of CMT, reliving memories through music videos... memories of my fun times in Nashville, seeing people on the small screen that remind me of hanging out in the bars down there... and other friends associated, etc... Writers, whatnot. Damn, I miss Nashville.

I'm not going to do anything yet... as per the whole Jon situation. I'm just going to let my wave of emotions pass... and I did call a friend of mine from the town he lived in... she hadn't seen him...

I'm just going to live my life, with my kids... and I may never see him again. The way things ended will probably always be unresolved... and will always have a little mark on my heart.... of what might have been....

I'm the type of person who likes things wrapped up in a bow... I like resolutions... either positive or negative... at least there's a closed door. I don't like this shit where the door's not all the way closed.... ya know?
*** only I'm not willing to close it until I know for sure I should ***

~quicksilver~

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Don't worry honey, you are in no way pathetic. My first proper relationship, with my first love ended almost 2 years ago now and I still have unwanted and unexpected emotions and attachents to him... Love is never rational and not something we can control. And unfortunately (especially in my case) sometimes love isn't enough to keep two people together.
I beat myself up alot about my lingering feelings and felt pathetic about not being over him until I opened up and had a long chat with my Mum. She said

"You know what son, some people you just don't get over. That's life. And a piece of your heart may always be theirs, but you have to be strong and move on and realise that going through that makes you human"

Wise words. I still have those feelings, but now instead of feeling bad about them, i acknowledge them for a moment, reminisce and get on with my day. Hope that helps.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Time takes time, and so does sorting out what and where nd why. I spent a few years dwelling over a woman I loved, and who also loved me, but felt it was best we not deal with one another as lovers.

We dated, and left each other notes and letters saying we were doing this and that.

I got married and now she often looks at me with some sort of awe.(23 years) Yeah. maybe I could have been the one or better. But we remain friends and supportive of one another (she divorced her husbum). Wife knows her and we spend time with one another. She won't 'sleep' with me, but that's fine, as long as I know how she is feeling and how she is.

Not all relationships work out ths way.

I'd suspect you're in need to work at not hurting and therefore, not liking him. It often isn't easy to know he is with someone else.

PA> Ice storms. Not cold now. Nice sunshine. Yesterday was so ugly with storms and gloom, it could easily drag you down.