I'm possibly the horniest woman on earth: help!

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as I enjoy being a very horny girl, sometimes it gets extremely frustrating because I am never NOT horny!:frown1:

It gets in the way of things, like if I've got so much work to do I get stressed out and my horniness persists.

Instead of counting the times I'm horny in a day, it would actually be a whole lot easier to count the times when I'm not horny (if ever).

I spent last year staying away from sex. Yes, believe it or not I successfully remained sexless all year last year.

I thought it would help my 'problem' but now that I've started having sex again, I'm finding myself more and more addicted to it.

I'm not a narrow minded individual nor am I a pervert. I can hang out with guys and not think of jumping on them. But my clitoris always feels like it's swollen and ready to burst. That tingly feeling almost never leaves me.

I'm convinced I'm either as horny as guys or even hornier. Ok, I'm actually convinced that I'm hornier.

Is there something wrong with me? Or better yet, is there a way to control this? Also is there a chance someone else is going through pretty much the same thing?:frown1:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cold shower? lol

Seriously, do you masturbate? I mean, being sexless is one thing. But being orgasmless is another. It certainly takes the edge off.

And I think about sex all the time too. Even at my work, my mind is always wandering with the influx of females coming through. I often wonder if my mind would "behave" if I get involved with someone on a serious level again. I think it wont, I but Ill never really know.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A cold shower? lol

Seriously, do you masturbate? I mean, being sexless is one thing. But being orgasmless is another. It certainly takes the edge off.

And I think about sex all the time too. Even at my work, my mind is always wandering with the influx of females coming through. I often wonder if my mind would "behave" if I get involved with someone on a serious level again. I think it wont, I but Ill never really know.

I consider myself orgasmic. To date only one guy has never given me an orgasm (the guy I'm currently seeing) because his "bump-but-no-grind" method of sex that doesn't work for me.:biggrin1:

But in the past I've actually cummed within seconds and I can barely last 2 minutes if the guy fucking me is continuously banging my clit.

I do masturbate because I won't function if I don't. But I'm honestly too embarrassed to share my daily number. In fact I tend to lose count.

I suffer from insomnia so I'm sure you can guess the only method that works in getting me to go to sleep at night.

Sometimes I find this situation a major plus. Especially in my sex life. But on normal days when I'm trying to get things done this can be a major pain in the arse. It's not even funny anymore.:frown1:

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, you aren't really the horniest if you spent an entire year not having sex!

It did take a lot of effort. I pretty much locked myself indoors in the weekend and avoided hanging out with guys and going out on dates. I honestly thought the extreme effort would have done some good. Apparently not.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One full goddamn year, SANS SEX?? I think I'd be jumping & humping any/one/body within a second and not emerge for a good week until all that energy was expelled(Not to mention a gallons of protein too!:naughty:)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One full goddamn year, SANS SEX?? I think I'd be jumping & humping any/one/body within a second and not emerge for a good week until all that energy was expelled(Not to mention a gallons of protein too!:naughty:)

I was starting my online business at the time so I had enough things to keep me occupied. I also just got out of a relationship so I was emotionally confused or something. I didn't want to end up in a rebound relationship.

But I absolutely agree with you: what on earth was I thinking???:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It did take a lot of effort. I pretty much locked myself indoors in the weekend and avoided hanging out with guys and going out on dates. I honestly thought the extreme effort would have done some good. Apparently not.

Why would you do that? :frown1: One thing you don't fight against is nature! So if you really are horny, then go out and fuck guys! As for your 'addiction', well, if you are really focused on your work, I don't think sex would take over your mind. If you still can't maybe you can do some concentration exercises (I really wouldn't know, but people do meditation, breating, yoga, whatnot!). Personally, I rarely ever get horny when I am working. However, during holidays when I am lazing around, the horniness kicks in! So, maybe its a concentration thing.

We guys do love ladies as horny as yourself though. :tongue:

purpleplus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its funny really cos us guys dont really think of women feeling like that I guess we think we are the only ones who are horny : )

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like you need acupuncture or a good ayurveda treatment for kidney balance. Hyperactive or excessive Yang in kidneys causes exactly what you are talking about, including the insomnia, and eventually leads to tinitus. Hypoactive or excessive Yin in kidneys causes loss of libido. Either of them can be sorted out in a month or so. Maybe two months depending on the severity, you sound like you may need two months :)

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why would you do that? :frown1: One thing you don't fight against is nature! So if you really are horny, then go out and fuck guys! As for your 'addiction', well, if you are really focused on your work, I don't think sex would take over your mind. If you still can't maybe you can do some concentration exercises (I really wouldn't know, but people do meditation, breating, yoga, whatnot!). Personally, I rarely ever get horny when I am working. However, during holidays when I am lazing around, the horniness kicks in! So, maybe its a concentration thing.

We guys do love ladies as horny as yourself though. :tongue:

I've honestly had some guys tell me "seriously, is sex ALL YOU EVER THINK ABOUT???:mad:"

:frown1::frown1::frown1:

It kind of sounds funny but I do think this is a bit of a problem. Some days it pisses me off because I just want to stay in bed and get off over and over and over and over again.

The irony of working and getting my mind off sex: working stresses me out and as a result, I get extremely horny.

Sounds like you need acupuncture or a good ayurveda treatment for kidney balance. Hyperactive or excessive Yang in kidneys causes exactly what you are talking about, including the insomnia, and eventually leads to tinitus. Hypoactive or excessive Yin in kidneys causes loss of libido. Either of them can be sorted out in a month or so. Maybe two months depending on the severity, you sound like you may need two months :)

Thanks! I will look into acupuncture and see if they've got something for me. Although I'm just going to die if I lose my libido altogether.:biggrin1:

Last edited:

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
With good treatment and a basic understanding of how it works, you can fine tune your libido with the right combination of diet and points. :)

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The irony of working and getting my mind off sex: working stresses me out and as a result, I get extremely horny.

That's amazing! Normally, one of the prime symptoms of stress is dropping libido. :tongue:

Well, I see the problem, I guess you have to learn to concentrate on your work. At the end of the day, reward yourself with some great sex.

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media

I second Maia's advice. Also, Constructive Living might help you. It may be just a question of controlling your behaviour, not your feelings.

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had a FwB who told me that she periodically went to the doc for a hormone shot and her doc asked her "how horny do you want to be?". She said that she felt better if she was horny (I understand that).

One of my ex's was a rather horny lady. Besides our fucking, she still liked to use a vibrator on herself too. (was fun to watch, and she didn't mind usually)

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As much as I enjoy being a very horny girl, sometimes it gets extremely frustrating because I am never NOT horny!:frown1:

It gets in the way of things, like if I've got so much work to do I get stressed out and my horniness persists.

Instead of counting the times I'm horny in a day, it would actually be a whole lot easier to count the times when I'm not horny (if ever).

I spent last year staying away from sex. Yes, believe it or not I successfully remained sexless all year last year.

I thought it would help my 'problem' but now that I've started having sex again, I'm finding myself more and more addicted to it.

I'm not a narrow minded individual nor am I a pervert. I can hang out with guys and not think of jumping on them. But my clitoris always feels like it's swollen and ready to burst. That tingly feeling almost never leaves me.

I'm convinced I'm either as horny as guys or even hornier. Ok, I'm actually convinced that I'm hornier.

Is there something wrong with me? Or better yet, is there a way to control this? Also is there a chance someone else is going through pretty much the same thing?:frown1:

A cold shower?

Now I need a COLD SHOWER after reading this post!

Thanks! I will look into acupuncture :biggrin1:

I've got a "special" acupuncture needle to use on that special acupuncture spot. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_smartg

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never thought a woman could feel the same way as I do. No disrespect intended just hard to think that way because I am horny all the damm time. The wind blows and schwing! Let me know if you get results with anything you try. I have not had much luck but keep trying to find ways to take my mind off that cause I too have been told "is that allyou think about!!!"