I'm possibly the horniest woman on earth: help!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm thinking I could probably contest you for the title. My husband also sometimes asks if that's all I think about. Of course not, silly, but it's about every third or fourth thought.

I flirt all the time and I'm somewhat shameless about it. I know it's all very harmless in real life. I would not even think about flirting with some on this board because who knows, I don't want to get that deep, you know. It could start something I don't want to start.

But I've got you beat. After my divorce I went without sex for almost two years. Actually, two months shy of two years. That first encounter did not go well, either, so I thought I might be swearing off. Instead, I remembered how to ride the bicycle and it seemed the passion was enflamed.

I match Cap hormone for hormone when it comes to horniness. Don't know what I'd do if he couldn't keep up (hear that, old man?). Maybe flirt here!

If you tell me it's biological I'll tell you "duh."

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL...I didn't mean that as condescending, it's just that it seems to be in the news everywhere these days. Honestly what you describe sounds very much like it. It's a physical problem and not one that you can do anything about. At least if this was what you had you would know you're not just a pervrt. I did see something on Discovery channel the other day that some experimental drugs (off label drug for quitting smoking) does help it. I know I'd love to be multiorgasmic and have a crazy libido too BUT it's only a problem when it persists and it's unwanted. I mean who wants to be sexually aroused at a funeral or an office, or with family. I can understand why these people who have it want it gone.

Jojo51623

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, I feel the same way! For the last year or so now I've been so horny. I jerk off everyday, most days a few times a day. Sometimes I masturbate so much I never get what I want to get done that day and frustrates me. I completely know how you feel. If you wanna talk to anyone feel free to hit me up at any time. Maybe we can help each other deal with it.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Horniest! I wouldn't be so sure... My girl has yet to say no and we go at it 3-4 times a day. What is even more of a kick is that I am in my mid 40s and she is a fair bit older than me ;)

D

deleted356736

I think different people have different degrees of sex drive, and I know I certainly have a very high sex drive. It's not good or bad, it's just me. As long as a high sex drive doesn't become destructive, for example the playing around by Tiger Woods, then I think it's okay. As long as it doesn't adversely affect financial status or relationships, then it's okay.

D_Borin_A_Hole

1st Like
Media
I am dating a girl right now that is the exact same way! We have sex at least three times a day every day and she is still horny. I have no idea how she gets anything done, she is always dirty texting me well I am at work or wispering in my ear how much she wants me well we are at dinner with her parents. There is an insane difference in our libido, she decided to count one time how many times she could get off before I came, it was 18 to 1... It seams to me the only way she deals with it is to embrace it, has fun with it. I can see how it would be frustrating and distracting, but if you let yourself roll with it more often it might be less distracting. Your daily production might go down a little, but it might lower your stress about it, and as you've said stress turns you on.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am not sure it is a physiological disorder though. Like I said, I think if you compeltely concentrate on your work in a calm manner, you will get the work done. It is the distractions that could cause you to think of other things, such as sex. Once you are done with work, well, you are likely to be extremely horny, so reward yourself with sex.

You can also try creating goals for yourself. I think it was Anthony Burgess (writer) who said he is an extremely lazy man but gets his work done by promising himself a Martini at the end of the day after writing every 1000 words or something like that. You can do the same, reward yourself with a hot fuck at the end of the day. :)

D

deleted509196

I'm very dirty minded etc, just as much as people say guys generally are...

Charlie14

Just Browsing
Media
I have found that British women are incredibly horny. I wonder why that is? Maybe American women are just very repressed because of our puritanical roots?

D_Allerton Coxbiter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality and being horny all the times can be hard to deal with in certain situations like most of you have said. I cant imagine being the opposite though - never wanting to have sex or not having the desire to have sex I think would be horrible. I think if you can figure out a technique like the reward method or possibly the need for a suppressant or something to help you focus on your daily task it would be manageable for you. But until then please pass your horniness onto the rest of the female race as a lot of women need a increase in the need to have sex. Having sex is not only a beautiful release and feeling for two people it helps to keep the prostate and sexual organs in better shape than not having sex.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Is there something wrong with me?

No, there's immense variation in sex drive. There is no 'normal'.

Or better yet, is there a way to control this?

Develop depression. SSRIs tend to kill the sex drive, I am told.

Also is there a chance someone else is going through pretty much the same thing?:frown1:

Count on it.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm right there with you on this! I have a problem with persistant state of arousal too (though mine is only on one side which the Dr. is perplexed by). Seriously, have discussed this with both GYN and Endo dr.s They cannot explain it. It's not really always but there are periods of time where it's nearly unbearable. I can feel it from the bottom of my butt cheek to right up under my ribcage. It actually is distracting to a point of being maddening and gets in the way of accomplishing what I need to be doing because I can't get my mind off of it. I have found that trying to relieve it with an orgasm (self induced) makes it even worse. It's like walking around in a state right before an actual orgasm without the benefit of the orgasmic satisfaction and relief. I keep wondering if this isn't some sort of neurological problem - maybe caused by a pinched nerve.

So, have no solution for you (nor do the Drs. for me...) but you are NOT alone. And, btw, to all out there, this is NOT caused by thinking about sex, nor reading or watching sex, it just happens.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Good grief I can't believe nobody has mentioned this...

Persistent genital arousal disorder - PGAD - Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment of Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder

Sure sounds like that's whats going on to me.

That's exactly what I thought upon reading this!

For guys it may be different a lot of the time. I do indeed get horny quite often, but sometimes I can get it to go away by focusing on work or something else non-sexual. Other times, I just can't get it to go away until I masturbate or have sex. But that seems different from PGAD. Still, it's hard to deal with. And it can be quite a nuisance at work having an erection that I can't get rid of.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You sound a lot like me...I stayed sexless for about a year (and still am really) but I think what will help it for me is a boyfriend...it won't solve it though...because even with regular sex I'm a very horny girl just like you but I am more in control of it.

And yeah...I've had guys tell me sex was all I ever think about too. I no longer talk to them. :)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same thing here! I've been told that too, "sex is all you ever think about".

And I have a long history of long dry spells, sometimes lasting years! I'm now going on an 11-month-long dry spell. And in my case it is not by choice. I'd love to find someone to have sex with, and I'm looking! For me it's mostly shyness, and also this past dry spell is partly because I've had to focus mainly on my financial situation and working - sometimes working 60+ hours a week.

Stress doesn't necessarily kill my sex drive - I'm under a tremendous amount of stress right now because of my financial situation but I'm horny as ever. And actually, depression doesn't kill my sex drive either! About the only things that do are if the man I'm with is sexist/disrespectful of women (then I'll just lose sex drive with HIM!), or physical illness (which is part of the reason for that 6-year dry spell - not totally due to shyness. Plus I had a boyfriend at the time but he was also unable to do anything sexually because of his own medical problems. But I also had medical problems at the time so I really didn't have that much desire during that time. And actually, that was a relief! It's the first time I'd NOT been horny since I was probably like 9 or 10!)