I'm possibly the horniest woman on earth: help!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You seem to have cause and effect mixed up. Do you think distraction causes morning wood?

I am not sure it is a physiological disorder though. Like I said, I think if you compeltely concentrate on your work in a calm manner, you will get the work done. It is the distractions that could cause you to think of other things, such as sex. Once you are done with work, well, you are likely to be extremely horny, so reward yourself with sex.

You can also try creating goals for yourself. I think it was Anthony Burgess (writer) who said he is an extremely lazy man but gets his work done by promising himself a Martini at the end of the day after writing every 1000 words or something like that. You can do the same, reward yourself with a hot fuck at the end of the day. :)

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
My ex wife was like the way you describe yourself. I have a very high sex drive, but she had an even higher drive!! I loved it, but felt a little insecure that a woman could want sex even more than I could!!
I have a small penis, and eventually she had an affair with a guy with an enormous penis, and for the time they were together, she had very intense orgasms all the time!!
She also had a very large and sensitive clitoris that was erect virtually ALL the time!! I told her she shouldn't wear tight pants or it would show!! I loved giving her oral sex!!

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well look at the bright side...at least you're not the horniest man in th eworld. Could you imagine having billions of sperm swimming in your nuts two three times a day, just begging to be released? Now that's a problem, I'm bi, so that make sit worse. I see hot chicks and dudes everday I wanna have sex with.

Nevfx

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Well look at the bright side...at least you're not the horniest man in th eworld. Could you imagine having billions of sperm swimming in your nuts two three times a day, just begging to be released? Now that's a problem, I'm bi, so that make sit worse. I see hot chicks and dudes everday I wanna have sex with.

I feel the same XD

Sexy people everywhere I just wanna have sex with XD

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, I was watching the Discovery Health Channel and they had a piece regarding PGAD and, no joke I thought of pretty much everone here. I did a search here to see if this has been brought up and lo and behold, found this thread.

So, here's a rundown of the show I watched:

Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder PGAD - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Well, I'm horny all the time, but there's nothing unpleasant about it, as long as I'm getting sex regularly. So I'm guessing that I probably DON'T fit the criteria.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm horny all the time, but there's nothing unpleasant about it, as long as I'm getting sex regularly. So I'm guessing that I probably DON'T fit the criteria.

I've been trying to gain access the the PGAD forum the last few days to see how this can be a disfunction. Not that I doubt it, eyescream's description scarily fits mine. But some people would define it as a disrdrer if it "interferes" with your daily life. What would it be defined as if you want *it* to BE your daily life?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been trying to gain access the the PGAD forum the last few days to see how this can be a disfunction. Not that I doubt it, eyescream's description scarily fits mine. But some people would define it as a disrdrer if it "interferes" with your daily life. What would it be defined as if you want *it* to BE your daily life?

I can see how it would be POSSIBLE for it to be a negative thing. It's one thing to have a clitoris swollen enough that you get tingles when things brush against it, but if it was so swollen it was painful I think it would be pretty unpleasant. Plus, it doesn't necessarily come with a brain that wants to have sex all the time. I think the lack of congruity between brain and body would make it feel like your body was betraying you. I guess it would be like someone with no appetite being forced to eat all the time.

It's all right for us - our brains seem to agree with our bodies. If I want sex, my head wants it as much as my body does. As you so aptly said - what if you want it to BE your daily life? I think there might be a different disorder out there for people like us.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can see how it would be POSSIBLE for it to be a negative thing. It's one thing to have a clitoris swollen enough that you get tingles when things brush against it, but if it was so swollen it was painful I think it would be pretty unpleasant.

I don't want to make light of people who suffer, and this is why I want access to that forum so badly, but I am of the philosophy that too much of a good thing is great!

subgirrl said:
Plus, it doesn't necessarily come with a brain that wants to have sex all the time. I think the lack of congruity between brain and body would make it feel like your body was betraying you. I guess it would be like someone with no appetite being forced to eat all the time.

Ok, that makes sense when put into the context of something that taken to excess can be unenjoyable.

subgirrl said:
It's all right for us - our brains seem to agree with our bodies. If I want sex, my head wants it as much as my body does. As you so aptly said - what if you want it to BE your daily life?

Sometimes when my back or my knees bother me from the workout (especially if it's at high altitude and I've smoked pot), it's difficult to stay erect. That's when my body fails me. I'm plenty horny in my head, but when I'm sore and MrsR is sore, taking a 30 minute break can be really frustrating after 3 hours of sex.

subgirrl said:
I think there might be a different disorder out there for people like us.

Yeah, we're called Passionate.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As much as I enjoy being a very horny girl, sometimes it gets extremely frustrating because I am never NOT horny!:frown1:

It gets in the way of things, like if I've got so much work to do I get stressed out and my horniness persists.

Instead of counting the times I'm horny in a day, it would actually be a whole lot easier to count the times when I'm not horny (if ever).

I spent last year staying away from sex. Yes, believe it or not I successfully remained sexless all year last year.

I thought it would help my 'problem' but now that I've started having sex again, I'm finding myself more and more addicted to it.

I'm not a narrow minded individual nor am I a pervert. I can hang out with guys and not think of jumping on them. But my clitoris always feels like it's swollen and ready to burst. That tingly feeling almost never leaves me.

I'm convinced I'm either as horny as guys or even hornier. Ok, I'm actually convinced that I'm hornier.

Is there something wrong with me? Or better yet, is there a way to control this? Also is there a chance someone else is going through pretty much the same thing?:frown1:

This is me. Except I think that I am a pervert. :biggrin1:

I've never successfully abstained from sex for any length of time. My longest period of time without sex since I turned 18 was 3 months and I'm quite a bit older than you. You may be cursed for life!

Of course, I was actually more horny when I was your age (I think). I seem to remember being a lot hornier. (Or maybe I just made worse decisions? How much does being horny affect one's ability to think clearly in the moment and make us act foolishly?)

Taking oral birth control (hormonal birth control) toned down my libido a lot. It didn't kill it, but I definitely thought about sex less often and I desired it a lot less, too. I've called it "chemical castration" before because the effects were so dramatic in me. If I were ever truly serious about abstaining from sex for a time period, I might consider returning to hormonal birth control to make it easier.

I don't understand why being a man would make it worse.

Women have a nearly unlimited capacity for orgasms and orgasm doesn't necessarily kill or deaden the desire for sex in women (depending on who you are). I can orgasm a dozen times and an hour after my last orgasm, I want to do it all again. I can masturbate for 12 hours straight and orgasm over and over again until I'm totally raw.

Last edited:

D_Reuben Stallpisser

Experimental Member
Media
I can orgasm a dozen times and an hour after my last orgasm, I want to do it all again. I can masturbate for 12 hours straight and orgasm over and over again until I'm totally raw.

:eek: That would be incredible! When we were still dating, more than 20 years ago, my wife and I lost count of how many times we had sex and orgasmed in one day, but I don't think it approached what you describe.

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
im going to refrain from making any jokes because i suffer from addictions too and while i can laugh at them, i also know that they can wreck tremendous amounts of havoc on a life. im going to go out on a limb and say that it is better to be addicted to sex than say heroin, but if it is interferring with your work and your day to day life, your relationships, etc, you might want to seek professional help. there is no shame in this. you are not alone: Sexual Addiction Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment on MedicineNet.com

if you need to, maybe you can go to a sex addiction anonymous meeting. if they cant helo you at least you can meet a man your speed. ok, so that was kind of a joke.