Im pretty new is this site (99% gay)

thickmick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey folk i belive ive joined the wrong site i wasnt looking for a total straight site but maybe half and half

me and my misses like a bit play with male and females but i get the feeling this site is 99% gay and not intrested in women at all whats your views on the percentage of gay and straight on here?

also weve spoke to atleast 5 memebers on here close to newcastle are in are area and they wanted pics and proof who we were and we supplied that for them but they could not would not return some of them even sent the same dick photos claiming to be theres lol ( wierd pervs are what )

are you all cock watchers ?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In most sites similar to this the male membership is higher than the female membership, we women are pure and chaste and not given to joining mucky sex sites we like embroidery and stuff :)

texas69x

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
since this site is about large penises, you are going to find people here who like to show others their penises and/or like to look at other large penises; however, I don't think that looking at big dicks means you're gay

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dark satanic rituals, dancing around naked daubed with blood and guts, hot depraved lesbo action and drinking lots of tea :)

I always thought they served cucumber sandwiches at these things and drank tea with their pinkies up.

Oh right, sorry that's the leathermen's garden fisting party, my mistake.

B_houugadunor

Media
The great thing about LPSG is that it isnt about what sexuality people are, we have all come together to talk about, admire and enjoy dick! Regardless of if your straight, gay, bi or whatever we're all here for the same reason!

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not think that the percentage of gays is as high as 99 percent but yes most members on the site are males and gay.