I'm proud to announce....

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
that after last night, I will NEVER be buying regular condoms again. I've been using regular condoms for years, and felt some discomfort before, but last night was it for me. Normally, regular comdoms are 'snug' at best. I've always enjoyed that 'snugness' in the past...I always would have super hard erections.

Last night, I was horny, and decided to wank using a condom (easy clean up and I'm lazy). I put on a Trojan (I think) X2 and started jerking. Well, After about a minute of jerking, my dick really started to ache. I looked down and saw that my cock was an unpleasant purple colour and got a bit concerned, but I thought it was just a really hard erection. Well I went on jerking, and noticed the condom kept roling up on me (it was about half way on at this point) and I kept having to roll it back down. Well after about the 2nd time of rolling it back down, I started to have some really strong aches/pains in my dick. It got to the point where I was loosing my erection because of the constriction (which has happened before on numerous occasions, but I was never able to put together the fact that the limp/painful dick was due to the condom being way too tight).

Well all that being said, I've decided to swear off 'normal' condoms as they are just too painful.

I have come to realize what alot of the bigger guys have been saying on here about the pain normal condoms.

So yeah....I'm kinda proud of my little guy. He's stepped up to the big guys league. lol

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thanks guys! ITs definately an ego booster for me. On a side note, I bought a box of Magnums tonight and I am anxiously awaiting trying them out. I hope they don't hurt me like regulars do.

oh...I love the look on peoples faces when they see a box of magnums in my shopping cart. Some looks were jealous, some were curious, and some weren't surprised at all (I am 6'5" and 295 lbs.)

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In addition to the source you mentioned may I suggest that you visit this website:

Condomania Online | TheyFit Sized-to-Fit Condoms

Although they no longer sell the entire size line of "They Fit" Condom they may have a size that suits you. Additionally, have you ever placed a bit of lube inside the tip of the condom to enhance your pleasure. This works well when masturbate or engage in intercourse. I learned of that trick several years ago here at Large Penis Support Group. Enjoy life and let us all know how things are proceeding for you.

YoungHungMachine

Sexy Member
Media
I have kinda the same problem, I cant do the 8 quarter thing, the last quarter cant balance on my head, im a little over 7.5 and im 5.25 thick at max...

I always buy the magnums. The regular condoms feel tight during sex. My ex would comment that during sex she sweared my cock got thicker then it was even outside of her... well Im not one to ruin the mood so Ive never pulled out to measure but It looks thicker on camera even. :) Yes we are pervs.

The magnums feel kind of tight at times but they go down about 3/4 of the way and this seems to work.

Im 6'2 165, so when I buy big rubbers people look at me crazy in line. Tall lanky guy, I have have big hands.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
since i was 18 i have never had sex with out the condom breaking, not one single time. when i was in my real early 20s i discovered xl's which i have a love hate relationship with, my penis is a 2 dollar piece of meat, but it's also 7 inches around, 2 inches wide (look my pics) when i flex totally hard and if i hedgehog pinch i can pop a normal condom, all because of my girth

i normally keep an xl and a mag for the first and second time cause its never as hard ifi was lucky enough to get all the hard the first time, and i keep 2 moist towelettes (the taste those things leave is horrible andi am a gentleman) in my wallet, and as a general rule unless i know she's on the pill or i'm in her ass i useually pull out. i had one scare and that was enough for me.

i recently bought some of the fitted condoms from a store in california and if you have the money I highly recomend, esp if you're like me and you always wind up really getting rough and hard.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen condoms in supermarkets and pharmacies, but I've never seen anyone either picking them up or seen a cashier checking them out. Perhaps most guys now order them from the Internet.

How many guys here buy condoms in retail stores? How do you feel about being watching while picking them up or having the cashier ring them up?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best part about it is buying only condoms and walking up to the hottest checkout girl...the looks are hilarious

D_Parkinsonne Partycocke

Just Browsing
Media
I too had the same problem with regular condoms... I am in a situation where I don't use them regularly anymore, but had to due to a "birth control messup". So, after buying two boxes of regular ones, the first kept ripping on my cock, and the second made my cock turn "purple" and hurt like f'n hell, I bought my first box of magnums! I will never use anything but them now! It was such a relief to enjoy sex with a condom that I had never experienced before... I still hate wearing them, but magnums make it better... I had a male cashier when I bought them. He just looked me up and down, and smiled. I too am big- 6'4'', 280... Next time I am going to have to go through a hot girl's line and see what her reaction is... LOL

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks guys! ITs definately an ego booster for me. On a side note, I bought a box of Magnums tonight and I am anxiously awaiting trying them out. I hope they don't hurt me like regulars do.

oh...I love the look on peoples faces when they see a box of magnums in my shopping cart. Some looks were jealous, some were curious, and some weren't surprised at all (I am 6'5" and 295 lbs.)
yeah, when the ladies ring me out for the XL's they sorta smile, cause they know what your packin,