I'm ready to give up looking for sex online

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, so I'm not even sure if this is the right place to post to post this (apologies to the mods in advance if it is not) but I just need to vent.

Tonight represents one of many numerous times I've been stood up and/or led on by a couple. To backtrack, I'm a straight guy and I like to hook up with either single females or straight couples where they want a bigger cock for her. It's hot, I'm kind of a freak, what can I say? :biggrin1: As long as everyone is into it I don't see the harm.

Anyway, a couple had contacted me after seeing my ad on another website. Emails and pics were exchanged over a period of 4 - 5 days. Nothing too sexual was discussed, at least in my opinion. I gave them my phone number and they said they would call tonight. As I sit here and type this message I've heard NOTHING. Not a call, not an email, not a text. Why would somebody go through all of that trouble to email back and forth, ask questions, commit to calling, then (at seemingly a drop of a hat) not call? It makes no damn sense.

This leads me to my main point: the internet is filled with fakers. You women have it easy if you're just looking to hook up. I have to deal with flakes (see above), gay men who think they can outsmart me by pretending to be women*, gay men who will contact me anyway even when my add say "NO MEN"*, guys that just want to jerk off at the idea of me fucking their wife, guys who want me to "seduce" their unsuspecting wife (yeah right!), and probably 100 other examples that escape my mind.

I'm ok with being patient, looking around, taking my time, but this is too damn much. I, perhaps naively, thought the internet would be a good way for me to have some fun but I'm beginning to think 99.98% of people with an internet connection are full of sh*t.

Ugh. The stories I can tell....

*I have nothing against gay men in general. It's just that some of you have seemingly gone out of your way to ruin certain "Adult" sites for me.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your not the only one with this problem.
I have been stood up more times than i can count.
I am sorry a few gay assholes have tried to ruin things for you just keep doing what you like to do and try to ignore the assholes.

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No need for you to apologize Charles! Judging from those few lines it seems like you realize that an ad stating "no men" actually means "no men".

I'm surprised you've been stood up though. From what (little) understanding I have about guys hooking up online, you all are very, very efficient!

Here's to better luck in the future for both of us!

your not the only one with this problem.
I have been stood up more times than i can count.
I am sorry a few gay assholes have tried to ruin things for you just keep doing what you like to do and try to ignore the assholes.

ncffun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is unfortunately not rare. I've done my share of hooking up online. It's all the same whether gay, straight, etc. I think people get off on the idea of hooking up, but when it's time to put up or shut up, they often don't have the stomach for it. I agree with Charles though... just ignore the @$$holes.

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The results of my most recent ad:

1) "Woman" emailed me asking me to see more pics (my ad already had some) yet she didn't send me any of herself.

2) Fairly normal looking "young couple" contacted me with a pic and asked if I was interested. I responded that I was and they never got back to me.

3) "Indian female" half of a couple contacted me. This started off promising. Emails and pics were exchanged but "she" kept forgetting who I was. I had to give "her" my cell phone number like three times. "She" only wanted to talk dirty and when it came time to meet up "her boyfriend" was suddenly stuck at work.

4) See my OP

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From what (little) understanding I have about guys hooking up online, you all are very, very efficient!
You've been misinformed. Personally, I've had no luck. Welcome to the club. Chin up buckeroo - I'm sure our hookups are just around the corner.
:smile:

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The internet is full of losers.When someone is horny they will say crap they may not mean.When this date was set up im guessing the couple in question may have been feeling a bit horned.Well the day of the date comes and guess what.They dont feel the same way.You should never PIN all your hopes on one date.I suggest you take a shower,get dressed and go OUT and find someone to f*ck really good.That will make you feel better.Good Luck.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dunno if an offer of pure sex will bring a lot of real women around.
I have met a few people from online and sex was never the main reasoning. Most women want more, or at the very least, to like you. So, I say don't give up, but maybe adjust your reasoning?

I'd offer to call you, but I don't know you and wouldn't want you to get sprung on kittie. :)

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you a model or something?

The internet is full of losers.When someone is horny they will say crap they may not mean.When this date was set up im guessing the couple in question may have been feeling a bit horned.Well the day of the date comes and guess what.They dont feel the same way.You should never PIN all your hopes on one date.I suggest you take a shower,get dressed and go OUT and find someone to f*ck really good.That will make you feel better.Good Luck.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The results of my most recent ad:

1) "Woman" emailed me asking me to see more pics (my ad already had some) yet she didn't send me any of herself.
This is why I have a strict 'pic for pic' policy. :smile:

3) "Indian female" half of a couple contacted me. This started off promising. Emails and pics were exchanged but "she" kept forgetting who I was. I had to give "her" my cell phone number like three times. "She" only wanted to talk dirty and when it came time to meet up "her boyfriend" was suddenly stuck at work.
Personally, if I had a penis, I woulda hit. But, fuck her lying ass. :smile:

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you may have slightly misunderstood me.

I post ads in adult personals specifically looking for sex. If someone is looking for friendship they're in the wrong place. You wouldn't go the butcher to buy bread, right?

I've met people under different circumstances too i.e. just as friends and that's gone well. But I think this is very different from what I'm contemplating in the OP.

And if you're in my neck of the woods feel free to call ;)

I dunno if an offer of pure sex will bring a lot of real women around.
I have met a few people from online and sex was never the main reasoning. Most women want more, or at the very least, to like you. So, I say don't give up, but maybe adjust your reasoning?

I'd offer to call you, but I don't know you and wouldn't want you to get sprung on kittie. :)

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
OP, maybe some of these people you associate with online are not who they say they are and are simply looking for hot pics to add to their website.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, maybe some of these people you associate with online are not who they say they are and are simply looking for hot pics to add to their website.

:eek: NO! Oh my goodness! Do people really do that? :confused: I am shocked. Why didn't anyone tell me there are deceitful people online? :eek:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree that many simply change their minds. I have been guilty of that.

There are those that like to fantasize while only talking about it also, I have been guilty of that as well.

Add those two traits in with the others that are serious and we have a complete package of normalcy. The moral of the story? If ya wanna pay you gotta pay which in this case means you gotta take the dreamers and mind-changers as part of the chase.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
:eek: NO! Oh my goodness! Do people really do that? :confused: I am shocked. Why didn't anyone tell me there are deceitful people online? :eek:

Like, OMFG yes!

:rolleyes:

The OP apparently uses the internet so much to get laid that you'd think he would be wise to this. Personally, I'd never send naked photos of myself to anyone much less someone I'd never met. Only a fool would do so.

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like, OMFG yes!

:rolleyes:

The OP apparently uses the internet so much to get laid that you'd think he would be wise to this. Personally, I'd never send naked photos of myself to anyone much less someone I'd never met. Only a fool would do so.

Please show me where I stated I sent naked photos of myself to anyone.

wellhung123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree that many simply change their minds. I have been guilty of that.

There are those that like to fantasize while only talking about it also, I have been guilty of that as well.

Add those two traits in with the others that are serious and we have a complete package of normalcy. The moral of the story? If ya wanna pay you gotta pay which in this case means you gotta take the dreamers and mind-changers as part of the chase.

Then you're part of the problem. Or at least tell the other person(s) you've changed your mind.

D_but wait you also get

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...it seems like you realize that an ad stating "no men" actually means "no men".

It goes both ways. I state no married or partnered guys and end up getting dozens of responses that start with "Married guy on the DL..."

I think one of the main problems with on-line hook ups is that if you place a pic with your ad a lot of people look solely at the pic and ignore the wording of the ad. They see something they like and they go after it with no regard as to what the other person is looking for.