I'm ready to let four guys bang my wife!

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to see four guys fuck my wife and ride her like it's going to be the last piece of ass they're going to get. She just wants her reward at the end. She wants to have them cum on her face and in her mouth.

I've solicited help and it's amazing I can't find anyone who wants to fuck her in a gang bang setting.

A little help please...

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
how are you going to screen these guys for everything from std's and aids, etc. take their word for it? medical certificates?? just curious... i have toyed with the idea of participating in this kind of bukkake party before (in florida specifically) and just could never get around the health risks. certainly not judging, just curios how you are going to do it.

apex1972

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
really???, i wonder how their wives are going to like that? sounds like more of an orgy scenario with your wife getting the bukkake at the end! maybe then the other wifeys can lick her clean. how about that?

yeah that sounds better

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know buddy, maybe your wife should make this decision. Considering your attitude, are you really sure you want to introduce her to even one other guy?

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to see four guys fuck my wife and ride her like it's going to be the last piece of ass they're going to get. She just wants her reward at the end. She wants to have them cum on her face and in her mouth.

I've solicited help and it's amazing I can't find anyone who wants to fuck her in a gang bang setting.

A little help please...

Go for it! Don't listen to the negative nancy's. I'd love a husband who cared for me as much.

Titleistgolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Odd how I'm branded a troll because I'm not logged on here all day, every day. My wife and I have had multiple partners at the same time before we met. We are thinking we are ready to share this experience with each other.

I really thought this was an open minded forum. Thought wrong I guess...