I'm ready to let four guys bang my wife!

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I want to see four guys fuck my wife and ride her like it's going to be the last piece of ass they're going to get. She just wants her reward at the end. She wants to have them cum on her face and in her mouth.

I've solicited help and it's amazing I can't find anyone who wants to fuck her in a gang bang setting.

A little help please...
Search the net and hunt the swingers circles.

Health jeopardy?
Sexually transmitted diseases, AIDS, HERPES, SYPHILLIS, ETC. ETC. which she can then transmit to you, I trust there's a nice insurance policy with the premiums all paid up.

what's with the crickets??? you didn't think about this?? or were you just expecting a rush of cock pics volunteering???
Crickets? He wants crickets as well?:eek:
Yeah, he may just want pics.

I've thought about inviting four of my closest friends who are married.
Bad idea!!!

Put an ad in the personals section.I'd post a link for you, but I'm too lazy right now. You can find it.
here it is:smile: http://www.lpsg.org/large-penis-personal-ads/

Odd how I'm branded a troll because I'm not logged on here all day, every day. My wife and I have had multiple partners at the same time before we met. We are thinking we are ready to share this experience with each other.

I really thought this was an open minded forum. Thought wrong I guess...
Whatever keeps the 2 of you happy, it's up to you. Like AlteredEgo said, make an entry in the Personal Ads area here at LPSG.

nakedone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Has she fucked with just one other guy before, since you've been married? These kinds of things need a certain "build-up". If she will fuck with just one of your friends, then possibly she will fuck with four of them later.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Go for it! Wish I was one of your friends. :smile:

Odd how I'm branded a troll because I'm not logged on here all day, every day. My wife and I have had multiple partners at the same time before we met. We are thinking we are ready to share this experience with each other.

I really thought this was an open minded forum. Thought wrong I guess...

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe it's my culture thing, but why then a marriage is tied? If you're married to someone and vowed to spend the rest of life monogamously with each other, I don't see why you need to do this. If you just want to bang different woman every night, or you want to see a girl being banged by different guy/s every night, then why do you have to get married in the first place? But then, it's my definition of marriage. Maybe yours is different.