Im real scared...

RateMe27

Experimental Member
Media
My 20th birthday is next weekend. Due to schedual complications my brothers took me to a strip club last night to celebrate and I ended up having UNPROTECTED sex with a stripper in the VIP room....wow. Ever been so discusted with yourself your physically sick? I was awake all night last night throwing up because I could not beleive what had happened. Ive got a Dr. Apointment tomorrow and I plan on getting tested. I guess my question is, Do I have any chance of remaning clean after that?? Ive heard the stories of how dirty strippers are but for some reason last night the immaturity and ignorance set in and I didnt even think twice. I am willing to accept whatever the consequences are, and I need not anybody telling me how bad I fucked up, I already know....anybody have any advice???? Besides "Dont do it next time" or "Use protection"

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
well, normally (depending on the reputation and cleanliness and rules of the establishment) strippers don't tend to have too much sex with clients.... so I say there's a chance you haven't gotten anything

but the fact that she did it also says things

so I think getting tested is the best plan right now

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes get to a clinic to be tested but keep things in perspective.
The stripper may not have had many more partners than some of the chicks you date because it is very unusual, as far as my experience suggests, for a stripper to go full out. She is probably more aware of the potential risks than a lot of other women.
So just really saying wait and see but don't jump to worst case scenario yet

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
i think tyou should be fine. and the fact you are getttng checked so soon means that anything can be treated with little long term damage. its really unusual to fuck a stripper so as long as you didnt go to a smack head joint, you should be cool.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
be the scary safer sex meanie or try to calm you down. unless you have an open wound on your penis, currently have a UTI and she had a sky-high viral load; the chance of transmission/converting are pretty low. *at least for HIV, there are other nasty things out there.... and to be evil, you could have knocked up a stripper*

first step - calm down.

step two - if you can, get a hold of the stripper to ask about her status. direct questions might seem rude, but it's your long term health you need to worry about. she might be willing to be tested (offer to pay for the testing)

step three - make an appointment with sexual health clinic. the staff there are more experienced with topics like emergency contraception and morning after regrets. they will be able to answer your questions about transmission risks (such as sexual acts, viral loads, and the like)

step four - (if you know for sure your stripper friend is positive) ask the clinic if emergency prophylaxis treatments are available. the same drugs used for medical professionals might be available to you.

step five - keep an eye out for flu like symptoms over the next few weeks. keep an eye out on your temperature, any prolonged jumps might be sign of your immune systems getting hit with something. watch for mouth ulcers, swollen glands, thrush, nausea, weight loss (i'll put a link at the bottom of this to some helpful sites) if you start feeling poorly think about getting an HIV RNA test.

step six - set up several HIV test over the next few months. first at 6 weeks, then 3 months and the last test for 6 months out. (you should so be tested every 6 months as a regular habit)

last and most important - learn from your mistake. don't let a lucky dodge make you lazy, take care of you and your sexual partners.

on to the links.

The Body.com

John-Hopkins HIV Guide

Med Help STD Forum

Last edited:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
The good news is, that with the exception of HIV and Herpes, the most common risks are treatable. IF you have reason to suspect that you were actually exposed to HIV, a doctor can put you on something called "prophylaxis". It's extreme, and very unpleasant (if you search the term here, it's been written about several times, including by me), and should really only be resorted to if you really think you've had exposure. It has to be done pretty quickly after exposure, like within days (for some reason, I'm thinking 72 hours, but I'm not really sure if it's even that long).

"Getting tested" with many things, won't show results that quickly. Again, the "common" STDs, show up fairly quickly, but some things take up to a week or two, to show any symptoms, if at all, and an HIV test using "standard" testing, takes months of incubation before a test will give an "accurate" result, but as quickly as around two weeks, if the optional "antigen" test (a rather expensive alternative, $250-300, last I heard, which much be specifically requested, and is known to be SO sensitive, as to occasionally give false-positives) is given.

Another point, specific to HIV, is that it's actually a fairly delicate virus. You're much more likely to contract something else, way before that.

Definitely see your doctor right away, but as Pieter offered, and I know it's easier for us to say, than for you to do, because I've been in the situation myself, but try to stay calm. Stress actually hinders your immune system, all by itself. If you have been exposed to something, even if it's just a common cold, you don't need the stress helping it take hold.

Good luck with your doctor, and keep us posted.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Take some Vitamin C and panothetic acid vitamins to give your immune system a boost, green tea is good too.
Stay calm if u can, im a worry wort myself so i know how hard that is

RateMe27

Experimental Member
Media
To those of you who have replied/sent me messages I would first off like to thank you for your concerns and your thoughts, they have beleive it or not made me breathe a little bit easier over the past day or two. As of now, I had a doctors apointment yesterday and I got my blood drawn and pissed in a cup and they said my results will be back in the next few days. For now I am simply hoping for the best. I do not have any bumps or rashes as of two min. ago and I am not pissing fire or anything of the sort. I do however have quite a sore throat and a stuffy nose. I have seasonal alergies, or perhaps it could be a cold? Not sure, all I can do for now is wait and hope for the best.

Thank you all again, and to those who wish to know or are interested, I will keep you posted when I find out whatever I have/might have.

D

deleted136887

Good luck. As most of posters mentioned, strippers tend to be CLEAN and VERY aware of the risks involved. Are you sure it happened, were you very pissed(drunk)? Anyway, get tested and calm down . Chances are very good you should be OK

dtw-W-Boy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As a fellow Detroiter, I say get tested and stay calm....worrying just makes the whole thing worse. Also get tested around 3 months and around 6 months...then yearly should suffice...

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
but the fact that she did it also says things

Did you SEE his gallery pics?

Strippers can be size queens, too. There's a good chance that even as a stripper she had never seen a bulge like his before, and just had to see if it was for real, and one thing led to another... It's possible this is the first and only time she's gone full-out with a client.

From her persepctive, vaginal sex is much more risky for the woman than the man, and she just did it with a massively hung guy (more likely to have slept around) who apparently likes to go to strip clubs and screw the talent. She's got to be freaking as well.

RateMe, I agree with MickeyLee that you need to track down this woman and at least get contact info from her. Yes, it's awkward, but I think also you can ease her own piece of mind by letting her know this was the ONLY time you've done something like that, and that you're getting tested. If you're positive for anything serious, she needs to know as well. And it would be a courtesy to her to let her know if you turn up completely clean.

The chances you picked up anything more serious than garden variety VD are slim. Keep getting tested, and try to stay calm. You'll be ok.

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sounds like u have a cold, so I have to ask - YOU DIDN'T KISS HER, DID YOU?

GOOD GREAT MOTHER OF GOD!

Kidding aside, u should know in a week, either way get re-tested in 2 months. Only other advice I can give is that if everything comes back negative - REMEMBER the scare before doing it again. And go buy a spell checker. Thats it.

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi,
This seems like an unlikely place to turn to after such an experience. My gut feeling tells me that this is all a bit of fantasy. Strippers are not stupid, they are clever and manupulative women who understand that their main commodity is their body and very, very few of them are willing to put their health on the line for a cheap thrill, plus most clubs would sack a girl who fucks the customers. Also, with a minimum age of 21, you wouldn't even get into such a club. My advice is to grow up and stop dreaming.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi,
This seems like an unlikely place to turn to after such an experience. My gut feeling tells me that this is all a bit of fantasy. Strippers are not stupid, they are clever and manupulative women who understand that their main commodity is their body and very, very few of them are willing to put their health on the line for a cheap thrill, plus most clubs would sack a girl who fucks the customers. Also, with a minimum age of 21, you wouldn't even get into such a club. My advice is to grow up and stop dreaming.

He's not dreaming. Trust me.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was on a business trip with a colleague many years ago. He was married but we still went out and met some girls. We went back to the hotel suite and separated - me in the living room area and he took the bedroom. After it was all said and done, he started throwing up and was in the toilet all night. It was guilt. Plain ole guilt. Of course, this was back in the early 80s when we never thought about catching anything but still he was pretty over the edge and blamed it on the booze. Yeah!