curvatures;to certain point.

I have to tell you that your curve isn't that bad compared to mine;
which I find hideous...I almost look at it as being deformed.Believe
me,yours could be much much worse.If I were to post a picture of
mine you'd feel infinitely better about yourself and say"..at least,I'm
not this guy !!"

I don't think that your curve is so overwhelming.Besides,you have
2 things going for you size and girth.I think that the vast majority of
your future partners will barely notice your curve.

Good luck

Thanks for the reply.

Just want to ask you if you don't mind, whats your experience during sex? Does it cause problems or just minor discomfort?

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello, this is my first post here.

I'm 18 and I haven't had sex yet, but I had a chance to do so several times, its just that I'm really concerned that I might not be able to have, or I might hurt her with my penis. I's extremely curved. So I want to hear the opinions of others, especially girls about my curve. I also plan to see a doctor but I don't have an appearance issue, I don't care if it 'looks' good or not, just that if I can have normal sex or not and I'm not sure if the doc could tell me that.

gianexp,

I understand why you are concerned about it because I also have a curved penis (as you can see in my gallery) and was concerned about that too. My experience however is that there was nothing to worry about after all because non of the girls I have been with has ever complained about it. Some even liked it better. Also I should say that your penis will straighten out when inserted and considering the fact that your penis is not too curved at all there will be no problems. I am personally still sometimes a little bit insecure about how it looks though(because I think a straight one just looks better) but I can garantee you it will function perfectly and you won't hurt the girl.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Mate, you have nothing to worry about. That's not an extreme curve at all. As some of the other posters have said, it's perfect for deep throating and will stimulate parts of her body in ways that a straight cock couldn't, so you're at an advantage right away. That aside, you've got a beautiful cock and it's a good size, so I'd say you've got a lot going for you in that department. Enjoy.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i wouldnt worry about it:

1) if its both of urs first time there will be some pain
2)if u are going to deepthroat then the curve will probably help u and definately wont hinder u
3)curves can often hit the spot in the girl and be more stimulating compared to a big straight rod

and ur also a gud size so u got nothing to worry about.

good luck

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
There is surgery available. The Dr. will circumcise you again. Well...really, just cut you again where they circumcised you before. Then he will take a section out of the internal penile skin, tacking the raw edges together thus straightening it. Then he will sew the circumcision back together. Wait a few weeks till swelling is gone and wounds are healed. Your dick will be straight.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
I think most of us with a down or side curve has been anxious about it at some stage. When you have sex, you'll see that it's all right and you will make any minor adjustments that is necessary - and you are the only one to know about that.

Have a look at the Curved Penis group on the site - you will see that there are many others with a curve, often more pronounced than yours, with no trouble to sex life.

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply.

Just want to ask you if you don't mind, whats your experience during sex? Does it cause problems or just minor discomfort?

Unfortunately,gianexp I can't really tell you what sex with a curved penis is like. If you search around for some of my posts..you'll see why.

I don't know...I assume it doesn't hurt.Sorry,I couldn't be of more help :frown1: