I'm really gonna miss this place.....

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by SassySpy, Feb 21, 2007.

1. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    After FINALLY getting my new install completed and getting back online, I realized how much I will miss this forum and you folks soon, as I am going on a vacation.
    I am going to Holland soon to meet up with a friend who I have been in online contact with for a very long time.
    Any advice? I am a LITTLE nervous, but not much- we have had such a good daily relationship including many hour phone calls and many webcam chats, I am pretty comfortable, mostly. He's NOT a member of LPSG, and he is even buying my ticket as a birthday present, bless him- I'm nervous but excited you know?
    Erm to top it off... erm... he's a virgin. Thats not something I find necessarily appealing, nor do I find it off-putting, just nerve wracking.
    anyway, I am sure I will be back on here when i return to see how life has gone on for everyone else while this momentous occasion is happening in my life. I dont plan to log on from there, though i am sure we'll talk about it, I don't hide anything from him- but I do only have 7 days with him.!
    So just wanted to say I WILL miss you all- and hope in the few days before i go if you can think of any suggestions/advice for me it would be most appreciated, especially if you've ever done something similar.
    Am I totally crazy? Or am I just a risk taker who enjoys living on the edge and seeing what life has in store?
    Or on the other hand, am I just plain stupid?
    Thanks!! :kiss:

2. GoneA

Gold Member

Well, before I give any advice or my thoughts on the matter, lemme first ask: Is he cute?

You're answer to that will shape my response drastically, no doubt. :tongue: j/k

3. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

The only advice I have is to enjoy yourself! I don't think you're crazy OR stupid!

4. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    well he sure is to me! I love his blue eyes and always ready smile- he is never anything but kind and he is SO SMART- I get hot every time he talk computer to me, LOL. he is not your typical cute, I guess- he just has a way about him that is incredibly appealing and endearing. Erm he is neither 'huge' nor 'small' - I would guess 6 or 7 inches but girth is considerable I think- lol- only seen pictures- LIVE connected to him while talking so yes, its him- but still, thats not a primary factor- he is really shy- and the sex thing might not even happen, who knows?
    hmmm I will have to think on that. He NEVER has, I havent in so long might as well be never- 'sex thing might not happen'? LOL:biggrin1:

5. GoneA

Gold Member

Well whaddaya waitin' for? You shoulda fucked him ages ago. :wink:

6. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thank you, sweetie, I plan to!:smile:

7. No_Strings

Gold Member

Good luck and enjoy it out there! If he is lucky enough to have you break him in, I''m sure he'll keep that memory for more than just the reason of being his first! :wink:

8. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    waiting to get close enough to reach!:tongue:

thats so sweet, thank you- I hope you're right! sheesh, I'm really nervous I realize! After nearly a year, I just can't believe it! :tongue:

9. DGirl

Gold Member

All I can say is MAKE sure you have a LOAD of rubbers..........:wink: .." Have FUN and be SAFE!!!!!!!!!

10. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Well have a fantastic time. Be careful and be safe. We will miss you too. Have fun but hurry back.

11. railfan69

railfan69 Member

Albums:
    i hope it goes well just be sure to tell someone where you're going and who you are meeting and a number where they can reach you just in case cuz you never really know what could happen maybe im too cautious but have a back up plan just in case have fun hope all goes well !

12. ruffboy

Gold Member

yer awesome is what you are, jumping at life is the only way to live! it all seems daunting at first, but then, once you've taken that step you ALWAYS ask, 'why didn't i do this soonner?!!?'

have a blast sassy and be yourself! he's a lucky guy

13. agnslz

Gold Member

And we shall miss you while you are gone. I hope you have a splendid time. Hurry back, and have fun!:smile:

14. Love-it

Gold Member

Why not? You only go around once so enjoy!

15. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

I've met probably over 100 people online that I knew originally only online, and had only a couple wholly negative experiences in all of that. Sounds like you know this guy well, so enjoy yourself.

16. Epistasia

Epistasia Member

Albums:
    Have fun! Holland is awesome. I can understand that it's tough to go into a situation like this without any pretense and in my experience that is really what makes things nerve wracking. I probably don't have to tell you that the only thing you need, to have a good time, is a positive outlook.

I can say though, that I'm excited for you; it just sounds so romantic. I had known my boyfriend for several years before we started going out, so I felt very safe taking it to the next level. I can only imagine the sense of adventure you must be feeling. You have to come back with stories so I can live vicariously through you (not that I have any regrets, we have had tons of our own delightful adventures).

My boyfriend and I spent two weeks backpacking through Europe without nearly enough money to live modestly, let alone comfortably. The experience was enough to test the strongest of relationships, but we ended up have the most amazing time of our lives. We ended up rooming with people that we had only just met, that asked for nothing in exchange. We saw things that I think one might have missed if you spent thousands on guided tours. There were stressful moments but neither of us had any expectation of what the experience would be like, which is what I think made it so magical. I can honestly say that we had never (and rarely since) made love the way we did almost every night of those two weeks. I think that it had a lot to do with the anticipation of feeling something so familiar in contrast to the completely alien experience of being at the will of fate. There were tough moments (getting separated in Paris, without any way of communicating with each other) but it only made the experience that much more potent.

This experience may not parallel what you have to look forward to but I hope that you can take away a similar feeling no matter what the outcome.

Brit

17. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Congrats! You should have a marvelous time,but do make sure your family or friends know where you'll be staying,with whom and all of that!
    I used to do these kind of things all the time! Jump in with both feet eyes open and you'll love it, and have a great time!
    You sexy lady, you!

18. Gisella

Gold Member

Yeh Sassy..here you go girl and enjoy!

The only suggestions is about condons and as Cigarbabe said: to inform family and friends etc where are you going to stay and those kind of safe precautions etc.

Kisses :wink:

19. Principessa

Gold Member

I agree with CigarBabe & other posters. Go for it, sounds like you have gotten to know each other as well as one can via e-mail and phone. :smile:

As my aunt Louise said to me as I left the house for a date in my late teens, "Be good. If you can't be good, be careful;and if you can't be careful name the first one after me!" :smile: :biggrin1:

20. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

The cavalry aren't far away if you need us Gorgeous.

Have a great time.

Draft saved Draft deleted