I'm really gonna miss this place.....

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Any ladies here want to volunteer to"break me in"? It does sound like fun!:biggrin1:

I did try, you know- the want was there on my side :smile:

Thank you all for your very good advice and wishes- oh I am sure i will be anxious to return and let you know how it went- and I intend to follow all the advice given here, it is certainly wisely followed.

But I'm SO EXCITED!!!!:biggrin1:

Thank you! :kiss: :kiss:

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Wow ..that is exciting and i can sure understand why you'd be nervous.

All i could say is think positive. And dont think of him as a oppitunity for a fuck as it will make it awkward..just think of it as re-aquainting with an old friend

Have fun and good luck :biggrin1:. let us know how it works out

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I saw the title of the thread I thought you were going to be away for a long time! A week will fly by.
You say you've been in contact for "a very long time" so you should have a good idea of the type of guy he is.You're single so take your opportunities when you can instead of staying at home wondering what might have been.Have a good time and if you fly over Yorkshire give us a wave! :wave2:
I don't know what date the celebration is but :birthday: :party: :fest30: :kiss:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I saw the title of the thread I thought you were going to be away for a long time! A week will fly by.
You say you've been in contact for "a very long time" so you should have a good idea of the type of guy he is.You're single so take your opportunities when you can instead of staying at home wondering what might have been.Have a good time and if you fly over Yorkshire give us a wave! :wave2:
I don't know what date the celebration is but :birthday: :party: :fest30: :kiss:

you are my best friend ever, you know that? :kiss: I'd like to do more than fly over yorkshire, just to see YOU! And you know me, I'm kind of not one to miss what 'might have been' when given a chance to do otherwise!
The celebration, tho I choose to ignore my birthdays (Reminders that I'm getting old!) is mar 4, I am a bona fide tried and true by every astrological definition, Pisces. See you soon- and thank you :kiss:

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I try to ignore my birthdays too but people won't let me.I'm Taurus and I share my birthday with Tony Blair and George Clooney,that's all I'm giving away! :tongue:
I'll raise a glass of JD and drink to your health and happiness a week on Sunday.:smile:

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All I can say is MAKE sure you have a LOAD of rubbers..........:wink: .." Have FUN and be SAFE!!!!!!!!!

Part of me wonders why I'd need condoms if he really IS a virgin, but better safe than sorry!

Well have a fantastic time. Be careful and be safe. We will miss you too. Have fun but hurry back.
I will do all of the above, mighty mastodon! :smile:

i hope it goes well just be sure to tell someone where you're going and who you are meeting and a number where they can reach you just in case cuz you never really know what could happen maybe im too cautious but have a back up plan just in case have fun hope all goes well !
Thank you! he has been so forthright, all phone numbers addresses and even his PARENTS number, bless him- (which btw I already checked for authenticity) so my roommate has all numbers plus my cell phone has international roaming so am taking that too!

yer awesome is what you are, jumping at life is the only way to live! it all seems daunting at first, but then, once you've taken that step you ALWAYS ask, 'why didn't i do this soonner?!!?'

have a blast sassy and be yourself! he's a lucky guy
Thank you, sk_bum, I hope he thinks so afterwards!

And we shall miss you while you are gone. I hope you have a splendid time. Hurry back, and have fun!:smile:
Thank you! And hurry back is a given- after a years wait, a week will seem so short!

Why not? You only go around once so enjoy!
Exactly! I am so fond of saying, 'life is not a dress rehearsal'!

I've met probably over 100 people online that I knew originally only online, and had only a couple wholly negative experiences in all of that. Sounds like you know this guy well, so enjoy yourself.
Thank you, 9inch! Knowing you have had mostly positive experiences makes me feel a lot more positive myself!

Have fun! Holland is awesome. I can understand that it's tough to go into a situation like this without any pretense and in my experience that is really what makes things nerve wracking. I probably don't have to tell you that the only thing you need, to have a good time, is a positive outlook.

I can say though, that I'm excited for you; it just sounds so romantic. I had known my boyfriend for several years before we started going out, so I felt very safe taking it to the next level. I can only imagine the sense of adventure you must be feeling. You have to come back with stories so I can live vicariously through you (not that I have any regrets, we have had tons of our own delightful adventures).

My boyfriend and I spent two weeks backpacking through Europe without nearly enough money to live modestly, let alone comfortably. The experience was enough to test the strongest of relationships, but we ended up have the most amazing time of our lives. We ended up rooming with people that we had only just met, that asked for nothing in exchange. We saw things that I think one might have missed if you spent thousands on guided tours. There were stressful moments but neither of us had any expectation of what the experience would be like, which is what I think made it so magical. I can honestly say that we had never (and rarely since) made love the way we did almost every night of those two weeks. I think that it had a lot to do with the anticipation of feeling something so familiar in contrast to the completely alien experience of being at the will of fate. There were tough moments (getting separated in Paris, without any way of communicating with each other) but it only made the experience that much more potent.

This experience may not parallel what you have to look forward to but I hope that you can take away a similar feeling no matter what the outcome.

Brit
oh, lovey, I hope my experiences for you vicariously can even slightly measure up to that youve already experienced!

Congrats! You should have a marvelous time,but do make sure your family or friends know where you'll be staying,with whom and all of that!
I used to do these kind of things all the time! Jump in with both feet eyes open and you'll love it, and have a great time!
You sexy lady, you!
you know the great admiration I have for you CB- you do live life to the fullest- and are an excellent example of how this is a good thing for me! :kiss:

Yeh Sassy..here you go girl and enjoy!

The only suggestions is about condons and as Cigarbabe said: to inform family and friends etc where are you going to stay and those kind of safe precautions etc.

Kisses :wink:

my brazilian sister, I hope I find a smidgen of the happiness you found recently, even if only for a week! :kiss:

I agree with CigarBabe & other posters. Go for it, sounds like you have gotten to know each other as well as one can via e-mail and phone. :smile:

As my aunt Louise said to me as I left the house for a date in my late teens, "Be good. If you can't be good, be careful;and if you can't be careful name the first one after me!" :smile: :biggrin1:
Thank you sweetie- can I name something 'njqt466' do ya think?:biggrin1:

The cavalry aren't far away if you need us Gorgeous.

Have a great time.
I LOVE the thought of the british cavalry coming to my rescue! what fun we'd have !! thank you!

I want you to be happy, dear.

During that week, forget the world, just enjoy the blue-eyed dutchman and the Nederlands.

We will be here when you return.

:smile:

you know how I feel about you my lovely quivering piglet- thank you!

Have sex with him, you wont regret breaking a virgin... it is sooo much fun.
ooohh my sister TK- give me some hints!!! and btw, ty for teaching me how to do this multiple quote thing!
Oh sweety im gonna miss you. Have a nice time and safe flight and enjoy :smile:
Thank you my darling sweet uncut- all will be told, good or bad, upon my return! :kiss:

She's right. :wink:

Have a wonderful time, Sassy Spy. Come back and visit when you can. :smile:
I'll be back too soon- so soon it'll seem I was never gone- Thank you, Mercurial. You yourself are an awesome exciting lady, and I know you have had a few experiences of your own- I hope just one will settle the wanderlust for me :)

Wow ..that is exciting and i can sure understand why you'd be nervous.

All i could say is think positive. And dont think of him as a oppitunity for a fuck as it will make it awkward..just think of it as re-aquainting with an old friend

Have fun and good luck :biggrin1:. let us know how it works out

yes lovely lady, i will do and thank you. Actually, not at all thinking well not too much- as an opportunity to fuck- we have actually discussed how nice it would be to have the time together, and if it happens, it happens. But its not the primary reason for the visit. We are anxious to hold each other however- smell each other- feel the heartbeats next to our ears- that sort of sappy thing. :tongue: