I'm really sorry for you women

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Snakebyte, Mar 15, 2009.

1. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Oh my gosh, I don't get it. Are most of the guys to dumb to understand "women's issues"?

Is "what do you thing about my dick?" a women's issue?
    Are any questions asked by men concerning dick a real women's issue?

As for my understanding this should be a place where women can discuss things they like to. Men are not banned but should not start thousands of dumb threads.

So, I'm really sorry you women have to deal with "men".

As a matter of fact, I think that this thread doesn't even belong here since a male started it.

2. poizen-ivy

poizen-ivy New Member

Albums:
    I concur. Unless we are on the end of said dick sucking it, I doubt we need to comment :rolleyes:

3. tiger2403

tiger2403 New Member

Albums:
    some one get a ladder so he can get down off his soap box :tongue:

4. Darpon

Darpon New Member

Don't be afraid; I'm here to help! *super hero cape noises*

Yes, which is one of the reasons this section is here: to help men understand women's issues and opinions, mostly concerning big dicks, sex, and some other topics that are usually closely related to that. Most of the guys are too dumb, however, to understand that that's what this section is for; most men treat this section as a "show-off to women" or "men's confidence issues with his penis" section, which sucks and makes the rest of us men look bad.

Usually no, but in certain situations and in more specific contexts, it can be.

In a situation or place where education is the central topic of conversation, are any questions asked by teachers concerning teaching a real children's issue?

That's not the best analogy, but surely you get the idea.

A fair enough assumption, but this is a site about big dicks. As that is the case, most of the topics of conversation here should be about dicks, sex, and the like. There's an "Etc. etc." or similarly named section for other topics. As for other topics that women only want to discuss with each other? There's real life or other forums for that.

As I said before, conversations here should be about big dicks, sex, or anything related to the aforementioned. As that is, a man's opinion or question would be helpful to most of the discussions.

This goes for everyone in every section. People, regardless of gender, shouldn't start ANY dumb threads ANYWHERE.

Why did you put "men" in quotes? Other than that, I agree with you, though I think dealing with stupid men is annoying regardless of gender. Here, though, most of the annoyance is directed towards women, so yeah, you're absolutely right with that statement.

I completely disagree, my good sir. Male questions and contributions aren't and shouldn't be unwelcome here, otherwise men wouldn't be allowed in.

5. D_Tinker Ball

D_Tinker Ball New Member

Once I was about to open this thread, then I gave up.

And, above all, I understood: the final women's issue is to bring men to understand what women's issues are.

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

And once again men rush to answer . . .

7. Darpon

Darpon New Member

...So?

There are far more guys than girls on this site, even, or perhaps especially, in this section. If a man or if men are able to answer the question even if it's geared towards women, what's wrong with them answering?
    A woman was the first to reply in this thread anyway.

8. Max Downs

Max Downs Member

well there's no such coloum as snakebyte issues

Draft saved Draft deleted