I'm Rob, and my ultimate fantasy involves all of you

mcshaghard

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a guy. 100% straight. My cock is 6 x 6.

I have a girlfriend with a petite, tight body. 110. 5'3. 32B.

My ultimate fantasy involves watching her get destroyed by a group of men with enormous dicks (I know, I know, mine ain't exactly small), and her and them fucking loving every second of it. The men use her like a piece of meat and I can see in her eyes she's cumming harder than she ever has before.

I thought I'd post this here because you guys actually have HUGE dicks, and would be able to write stuff which is actually HOW IT WOULD BE. As in, you guys know EXACTLY how she'd react to a huge, lengthy cock being pounded into her. Means I get off on it more. Write in here, or PM if you'd prefer?

So I'll be posting pics of her, and in return, I'd like to here your fantasies about how you'd ruin her.

Sound good? Awesome. :)

WWSFF.jpg

f2Vfv.jpg

southeastone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a guy. 100% straight. My cock is 6 x 6.

I have a girlfriend with a petite, tight body. 110. 5'3. 32B.

My ultimate fantasy involves watching her get destroyed by a group of men with enormous dicks (I know, I know, mine ain't exactly small), and her and them fucking loving every second of it. The men use her like a piece of meat and I can see in her eyes she's cumming harder than she ever has before.

I thought I'd post this here because you guys actually have HUGE dicks, and would be able to write stuff which is actually HOW IT WOULD BE. As in, you guys know EXACTLY how she'd react to a huge, lengthy cock being pounded into her. Means I get off on it more. Write in here, or PM if you'd prefer?

So I'll be posting pics of her, and in return, I'd like to here your fantasies about how you'd ruin her.

Sound good? Awesome. :)

http://i.imgur.com/WWSFF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/f2Vfv.jpg

My, really think she is so lucky to have a guy like you... :frown1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never understand men who can equate destruction and ruination with pleasure. I fucked a lot of really hung dudes, bigger than most of the guys I've seen in the galleries here, and most of them fucked me really hard, but none of them used such misogynistic verbiage with me, and I never felt ruined or destroyed. Sometimes I felt objectified, but on those occasions, that was half the point. Usually, it didn't even hurt, even if it was very hard pounding. I'm not trying to harsh on anyone's fantasy; I just want to understand. Why do some men fantasize about hurting, destroying, ruining, demolishing et cetera a woman's pussy? Do those men understand how gross that is to some women? In your experience, do the women you know like the sex between you to be spoken of in that way?

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sick, misogynistic and utterly pathetic.

if you need to see a woman 'destroyed', 'ruined' or 'fucked up' then you have some serious inadequacies you are trying to compensate for.

i pity you, you tragic little boys.
i pity you almost as much as i pity any woman dumb enough to date you.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds like Trash's fantasy from Return of the Living Dead.

I wonder if you destroyed your mother's vagina when you came out?
She probably wouldn't be happy to find out you wanna mutilate some poor girl's pussy.

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My fantasy is almost exactly the same. My wife and her friends seduce me into having sex with them over and over again. Then they clean the house. :arms:

B_improved

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude I would stretch that out big time. she is a hot chick I could work mine in her after about 5 or 10 minutes then bang her for an hour.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not very nice to say you want a woman destroyed. No need for that...imo
Why destroy? what is up with that?
sounds destructive, abusive. Not my cup of tea.