Im Sad

MoocherMan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You guys need to go out and just act nice, if you want a nice lady. Act like assholes if you want cheap sluts. Focus on the outfit you wear and go to some place with young people.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Usually getting stuck in a rut means you aren't meeting enough new people. Bars and random encounters are high-stress situations, and after high school / college, a lot of people have trouble meeting new folks because they aren't put in a situation where they're forced to interact. I'll bet a lot of people can chime in about a dry spell after they broke up with their significant other out of college / high school. I work in construction, so I've been pretty much surrounded by guys my whole career. When I got dumped by my high school girlfriend, I went a year and a half without so much as a kiss because I couldn't meet anyone. All of my friends were out of state at college, and all I had was my job.

The cure for my dry spell was a part time job waiting tables. Everyone likes to go out after work, and you meet a lot of people through those channels. For you, this really could be any job / group activity where the people get to interact a lot and bond. Maybe a local community college class on something that interests you would be a good place to meet someone. Hooking up with old friends is also a good way to meet new people.

I find that if you don't try to force it, good things just happen on their own. Tying too hard because makes you look desperate and needy. Find a way to let your confidence and strengths shine, and eventually you'll know when someone's interested in you. If you aren't hideous, have reasonable standards and have a good personality then you just need to find a way to get exposure.

Last edited:

B_angelvegas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He he,
Ok guys, take a shower, dress up with a style and go out.
When you go out - it doesn't matter where, bar, library, even on the street.
When you see a nice girl just ask her something, no need to be so smart. Than just leave her to talk, remember you got listen, leave her to talk. Be kind, tell her she is beautiful, smart and hun.

I guarantee you - will fuck soon.

Take care

NoH8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He he,
Ok guys, take a shower, dress up with a style and go out.
When you go out - it doesn't matter where, bar, library, even on the street.
When you see a nice girl just ask her something, no need to be so smart. Than just leave her to talk, remember you got listen, leave her to talk. Be kind, tell her she is beautiful, smart and fun.

I guarantee you - will fuck soon.

Take care
Angel, nice comment. I love the suggestion to ask her something, and then LISTEN! Once girls know you're listening to them, rather than telling them about yourself, they drop their defences and start to relax, and they feel flattered.

And congrats on a blog well done. Great models including one with the best looking butt in the business Powerhouse Paul, who's decided to keep it under wraps for now. (I don't mean to be rude, but have you checked your % lately? 'Cause if you're straight you sure have a good eye for the fellas).

@rawrg You put a lot into your reply and it shows that you are a perceptive, caring man. I always knew I loved construction workers for a reason, and now I know why. If the two boys at the top of this thread follow your lead they'll have ladies flocking to them. I'm sure you'd make any girl's heart melt. Not to mention a few guys too! Common sense, empathy, positive attitude and a plan. Wow!

B_angelvegas

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Angel, nice comment. I love the suggestion to ask her something, and then LISTEN! Once girls know you're listening to them, rather than telling them about yourself, they drop their defences and start to relax, and they feel flattered.

And congrats on a blog well done. Great models including one with the best looking butt in the business Powerhouse Paul, who's decided to keep it under wraps for now. (I don't mean to be rude, but have you checked your % lately? 'Cause if you're straight you sure have a good eye for the fellas).

@rawrg You put a lot into your reply and it shows that you are a perceptive, caring man. I always knew I loved construction workers for a reason, and now I know why. If the two boys at the top of this thread follow your lead they'll have ladies flocking to them. I'm sure you'd make any girl's heart melt. Not to mention a few guys too! Common sense, empathy, positive attitude and a plan. Wow!

Hey, thanks for the good words.
Yes, Im straight dude, but a beauty is a beauty no matter male or female.

All the best buddy

barely8

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Place a personals ad...there are several females on lpsg who are in the metro area. I'm sure some of them would like a hook up from time to time.

Whenever I place an ad on craigslist on the m4w section I only get replies from gay people. WTF lol

barely8

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Follow my advice and later let us know the result here OK?

I'll try it. To be honest I feel a lot of social anxiety when I go out so I usually drink a lot to get the courage up to meet new people. I know its irrational but its hard to get over sometimes!

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I met my husband by working at a bookstore cafe part time. That is the sort of place to find people who think and have interests, and the caffeine will get you talkative.

Befriend people before you try to move into sex and you will have fewer one night stands that turn out badly. Really listen, as the others advised above. And really look, too, at all the little clues to a person's soul and heart.

Practice on yourself. Give yourself a real evening of candle light and soft sheets and all the trimmings next time you wank.

A

AM_092

I haven't been laid in ages. I wouldn't mind a bit of hot action but I think sex is overrated and guys who do one night stands only have one thing on their mind, and I'm looking for more.

So if you're just keen on a bit of sex, just go out there and find it. Surely, a great looking guy like yourself can do it! And some girls just want to have sex too!

parr

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I told you guy's how long it's been for me, well let's put it this way
I have faint memories of the last time.:frown1:

Badassboy1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
u know they say it happne to the best of us. It got me be for...lol but i dont no why i'm young ass hell i have a big dick and look's, mayb it was just my time.... :)