I'm Scared!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_ScaredLittleBoy, Feb 24, 2007.

1. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

A woman wants sex with me. That's not the scary part. She's very sexually free/dirty/obscene. That is kinda hot.

The scary thing is she just sent me a video of her fucking herself with a Gillette shaving can! :rolleyes:

No, I'm not scared of Gillette...its the size of the fucking can! Its nearly 7" around...throughout. My cock is only 6" around for about 2-3" from the base...then it gets thinner...the head is REALLY thin.

I know she wants my cock, she thinks its really big etc...but I'm intimidated...by an inanimate object :frown1:

What if she doesn't think my cock is big in person? I'll DIE! Anyone been in a similar situation...a girl had a big dildo or something? Calm me, advise me please...

2. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

I think I'd try playing "hard to get" for a while.

Maybe she'll send you more neat stuff.

3. transformer_99

Gold Member

All you can do is go out and get what pleasure you can from this if it happens. If she's f*cking baseball bats, it's a pretty safe bet going in after that is gonna be considered small.

4. LA8PV

LA8PV Member

Why don't you just ask her what her expectations are, and how important size is to her?

5. Bacchusbigboy

Bacchusbigboy New Member

Albums:
    Don't be scared just enjoy as women have to ability to accommodate all sizes. Don’t let it worry you or it may affect your performance and enjoyment

6. Knockernail

Knockernail Member

Never ask a woman something like that. She´ll think:

a - You are really big and you are preparing her. But when she realise the truth ...

b - You are really small and you are preparing her. And she doesn´t want to realise the truth.

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :tongue:

Just do it. And enjoy it.

7. B_Leatherboy

B_Leatherboy New Member

Excellent advice there. Take it.
    :smile:

8. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Thanks. She is really into my cock...and size in general. She says my cock is big and all my other partners have...but I just don't think its big compared to a fucking shaving can! :eek:

She also said when we fuck she wants me to dominate her and look into her eyes...so she is kind of sensual in that respect. But HOLY SHIT I didn't even ask for it...and all of a sudden my phone is tainted with a woman fucking a large shaving can...doggystyle too. Hehe.

9. Belly_Dancer

Belly_Dancer Member

Follow your heart. Don't do anything you're uncomfortable with.

Look deep inside, and see what arouses and pleases you. If you get aroused by the idea of being with this woman (and don't have ethical/moral problems with it), then do it. Don't worry about what a nutjob she may or may not be.

Forget the shaving can. The issue is whether or not you want her.

10. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Send her my way...

...OB

11. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
    Whopper-lee:wink: :smile:

12. Adrian69702006

Gold Member

My advice is don't worry about it. I'm sure everything will be fine. For your own safety though, please wear a condom. Also, respect her limits and make sure she respects yours as well. Sex should be fun and enjoyable (when you can get it!) and it's important that both parties feel comfortable and at ease with what's happening. Good luck.

Draft saved Draft deleted