I'm self conscious.

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Tuffislil, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Tuffislil

Tuffislil New Member

Albums:
    I'm self conscious with my penis size.

i have put up some pics, im looking for honest comments about my size to try to get over it.

heres a couple links.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Looks like an average cock to me. That curve can come in real handy from the right angles. 5+ is not small.

Thing is, all guys have to learn how to use their cocks effectively, regardless of size. If you make the effort you reap the rewards.

3. ballsaplenty2156

ballsaplenty2156 New Member

Dude,
    Why are you self-conscience? You've got a nice cock. As long as it gets hard and gets the job done, what are you worried about?
    It's really not all about size, bro. Learn how to use it properly. Be inventive. You know the cock isn't the only part of your body you can use to please your partner. Excel in other areas. The best tool for sex on the human body is the brain!! You don't have a small dick, but if you think you do, then you're not going to be good in bed at all. From your photos, you've got a nice tight body, work on your stamina in the sack, that should ease your inhibitions about your size.

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Agree with above - use what you have - use it well and be happy. God doesn't make any junk.

5. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:

i agree

Draft saved Draft deleted