I'm Sexually Attracted To My Best Friend

Austinarchuleta123

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello....I am a straight male and have a gay best friend. My goal in life is to have a wife and kids etc. However I love sex and I love a big ass. Haha. My friend is an attractive dude and always hooking up with dudes and such and I admit I'd love to fuck him or even just watch him get fucked or jerk together. I'm just so afraid to ruin the friendship because I'm horny. Also I'm not the most good looking dude. I'd think if I looked better and was more his type then possibly. I always make jokes but never really asked. What should I do??

Reactions: aeihtelag

GayBootyLover69

Worshipped Member
Media
Hello....I am a straight male and have a gay best friend. My goal in life is to have a wife and kids etc. However I love sex and I love a big ass. Haha. My friend is an attractive dude and always hooking up with dudes and such and I admit I'd love to fuck him or even just watch him get fucked or jerk together. I'm just so afraid to ruin the friendship because I'm horny. Also I'm not the most good looking dude. I'd think if I looked better and was more his type then possibly. I always make jokes but never really asked. What should I do??

i think it would be best to avoid bringing that up with him; if you do bring that up with him, it might make the friendship very awkward

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you don't think you're his type, then I probably wouldn't go there.

But having said that, the benefit of being open to gay sex is that there are plenty of gay men out there who are into no strings attached sex, so you could easily get off every day if you wanted to. All you need to do is set up an anonymous profile on a gay app.

Once you have sex with a few guys, you will probably find that your obsession with your friend will fade.

Reactions: aeihtelag