Im short- BUT I have a big dick; Healthy mindset?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_DickWhipped, Apr 26, 2011.

1. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

My whole life i have been a fairly short guy, reached 5,4" in high school and stopped. Being short used to really eat at me, but i kept my ego up by telling myself i was special for having an 8" dick.
    I have always wondered that if i had the option, would it better to be tall or be well hung? being hung has sexual advantages, but height is visible to everyone. i have always believed that my large dick was a fair compromise for lack of height, but it struck me more recently that nobody else thinks im special, only seeing my height.

so my question is this, is it a healthy mentality to realize and hate being short, but mentally accepting it MERELY because i see my penis size as a balancing attribute?
    or am i just inflating a false ego? any experiences?

2. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    If your only validation of being special is physical, that is not a healthy mindset.

3. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

ehh no, but i didnt want to write an elaborate essay defining where physical validation falls into my self esteem. im saying special as a simple way to describe the desired feeling of not being seen as a lesser man. dealing with the intolerance of other daily really makes someone want to be special.

and by penis size being a "balancing attribute", i mean that had i not of been born well hung, i would probably be depressed about my physical appearance. but personal gratification from my penis size has kept me JUST pleased enough with my self image to avoid depression.
    im asking if anyone else has had these kinds of experiences and thoughts, and what the result of it might be. my worries are that i might be too self centered, or maybe im focusing on self image all too much entirely...

4. BoxersguyNJ

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    please post a pic of it !!!!

5. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

i might later but im really out of mood right now; i know no pics no proof, but im asking advice not bragging

-or pm me if you want to talk more

#5 B_DickWhipped, Apr 26, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  6. Brick7

Brick7 Active Member

Albums:
    The dark conservative heart of Central California
    You are more than just your cock.

7. cgttown

cgttown Member

Albums:
    Actually, I understand what you're saying, and I don't think it's unhealthy or anything, as long as you don't let your penis size define who you are. I think we all do something like this, sort of size up our attributes and determine that we're good to go because what we lack in one area we make up for in another.

Like you, I'm not particularly tall. I'm a bit taller than you are, but still definitely on the shorter side. Like you, I always took some comfort in my above average cock size. Since I tend to be more intellectual than physical, I also have taken pride and confidence in the fact that I'm smart. So, when I go through the mental list, I can either say I'm an average looking, shorter than most, sort of geeky guy, or I can see myself as an intelligent, relatively well-endowed guy with a good sense of humor. I choose to see the latter more than the former.

Actually, I used to work with another guy who was on the short side and we worked with lots of "taller" people (six foot and greater). We always joked we were the best hung in the group simply because "it's all about proportions." After all, a big cock looks even bigger on a short dude, right? ;-)

8. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

im really wondering if anyone can relate to this, ive never had any source of information about this. all of the descisions ive had to make about myself mentally, were uninformed decisions i formed myself- with a high probability of being faulty.
    its confusing living in a body you dont understand. when kids go through their first break up their parents might advise them not to bottle emotions up, obese children might be advised not to let other peoples teasing get to them, and the diabetic child is advised to be open and explain their condition to confused peers.
    But im short and hung, and i dont know anyone to ask for advice. it sounds shallow, i know, but standing around 6"+ friends all day gets to a short man. i cant surrender to the bad feelings that come with being short, and my current plan of action is to look at taller people and assume "atleast my dick is bigger then his". the choices i have come to make in my head confuse me, and i dont think my mindset is any kind of solution.
    has anyone ever had to have the same thought process?
    i know someone else out there has had to answer the same questions by themselves

9. D_Monkee Knutz

D_Monkee Knutz New Member

Big dick ...def big dick. nothing worse than a tall man with a little cock.
    But seriously, I am a shorty too, 5ft5 but because of the way I carry myself no one ever thinks I am that short. They always guess taller, like 5ft8. I like being short. I think confidence goes a long way in this respect.

10. PowayWolfman

PowayWolfman Well-Known Member

Albums:
    5'6 here and with a big dick.. i think its just natures way of playing a joke on us all XD.. i take it for what it is and use BOTH my shortness and big dick to their full advantage when i can.. ;)

11. maxcok

Gold Member

You may be making too much of being "height challenged". After all, you can't change it, it's probably not a big deal to most people as you think, and some actually have a thing for more diminuitive fellas, myself included ;-)

If having a big dick makes you happy, great, but don't think of it as "compensation". Just make the best of your assets and attributes, physical and otherwise, accentuate the positive, and celebrate your own uniqueness :)

#11 maxcok, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  12. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

you hit the nail on the head, ive actually made list of pros and cons about myself- its hard to get results without being brutal.
    i too have always seen myself as intellectually superior. i was accepted into advanced placement in grade school and it started the idea in my head that i was special in a way - like the life of the party. throughout my group of friends i was always the best at everything, being seemingly supeior in every aspect to most of my friends. but once they started growing i was left behind, and its a shocking revelation, one day thinking you are Aryan, and the next realizing nobody shows you much respect because of height.

and haha, ive always had the saying of "you cant be tall in both places", and when inquired about my shortness i just say "i dont NEED to be tall" and signal my length with two outstretched index fingers in front on my chest

13. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some pics to back up will be nice

14. bigsby112

bigsby112 Member

Actually, I can really relate to what you are saying. I am also a short dude 5'6, and it sometimes seems like people look past you. Granted, I felt that way more when I was younger. These days, it doesn't bother me. But back in my youth it did. I guess I am just saying, I understand your feelings.

15. hungboy18

hungboy18 New Member

Albums:
    embrace your individuality.

16. BigInBellevue

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You don't mention your age. I think that is an element in what advice to give you. I know I (and a lot of guys) have an attraction to a short guy - and even more of an attraction to a big cock. From reading your several responses to advice, I have the feeling you are on the right track and mature enough to make the most of your attributes. That's about all we can do. (ONLY 5'9 - and lost 1.5" mostly because of compressed vertebrae. But a bigger than average cock.)

17. B_DickWhipped

B_DickWhipped New Member

Meh, may as well, give me a minute. no body shots though, youre just going to have to trust my height :p

bigsby112- in highschool i was realy selfconcious about it, i let it effect me a LOT more back then and had pretty low self esteem. it was after i found my boyfriend that i started seeing my penis size as compensation, and from then on i saw myself as balanced. but just recently im falling selfconcious again...

BigInBellevue-im 19, fully matured, deep voice and all. but i believe that i stunted my growth by starting Ritalin daily in 7th grade.....
    and dont be worrying about 5'9 haha...

18. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    We're all hiding something and accentuating something else. That's human.

19. I_am_Wet

I_am_Wet Member

Albums:
    Mississippi AND -Various Places, mainly las vegas

lol i was tickled when i saw your thread . Regardless of dick size or height your physical traits are not be a basis of your ego ;), lthough for some , somethings as trivial as a mole is enough to influence them so idk it's only as relevant as you make it

but i had a former flame who was 5'6 height, italian, 8.5 x 4. And another one night stand i knew for a while, who was 5'8 height, cock size 9x 5

one was nice, one a sorta bratty asshole(the italian), i think their penis had little to do with this but that is just my opinion.

20. Cybearia

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Several things...

Firstly I always wanted to be a shorter guy, at 6'4" I hate the way I stand out, being tall means you have to pack on more weight to look "in proportion" and if youre trying to build some muscle a kilo of muscle on a short guy looks way more impressive than on a tall guy. So you have an instant advantage there.

Secondly I find shorter guys unbelieveabley hot. Always have, always willl. So embrace that part of your physical make up...there are guys out there who would quite happily drop everything and come running for a guy of your stature.

Thirdly, there is nothing wrong with focussing on a physical aspect you are proud of, if you feel another aspect is less impressive. I do agree that, in the long term, you need to focus less on "making up shortcomings" and more on accepting and embracing who you are as a person, but if it gets you through the bad times the focus on that cock for all its worth.

Finally if you are 5'4" with an 8" dick then you will never, ever be a lonely boy ;-) Personally I would swap bodies with you tomorrow if I could.

Draft saved Draft deleted