Im short- BUT I have a big dick; Healthy mindset?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ehh no, but i didnt want to write an elaborate essay defining where physical validation falls into my self esteem. im saying special as a simple way to describe the desired feeling of not being seen as a lesser man. dealing with the intolerance of other daily really makes someone want to be special.

and by penis size being a "balancing attribute", i mean that had i not of been born well hung, i would probably be depressed about my physical appearance. but personal gratification from my penis size has kept me JUST pleased enough with my self image to avoid depression.
im asking if anyone else has had these kinds of experiences and thoughts, and what the result of it might be. my worries are that i might be too self centered, or maybe im focusing on self image all too much entirely...
I think I understand you better now. As long as you feel generally good, I would say that is what matters, no? As another poster said, we all have things about ourselves that we like, and things we do not like as much. Such is life.

My whole life i have been a fairly short guy, reached 5,4" in high school and stopped. Being short used to really eat at me, but i kept my ego up by telling myself i was special for having an 8" dick.
I have always wondered that if i had the option, would it better to be tall or be well hung? being hung has sexual advantages, but height is visible to everyone. i have always believed that my large dick was a fair compromise for lack of height, but it struck me more recently that nobody else thinks im special, only seeing my height.

so my question is this, is it a healthy mentality to realize and hate being short, but mentally accepting it MERELY because i see my penis size as a balancing attribute?
or am i just inflating a false ego? any experiences?

I've often wondered if penis size, or being short in stature has some correlation to warmongering. You may be lucky having an 8" cock, you could've turned out to be a Hitler or a Napoleon, not that I know if they were small or not. Yet if they were large, desires other than world domination may have filled their spare time.

randomasianboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm probably one of the shortest guys here (5'2"...yes), and sometimes I wish I was just a few inches taller, but I get over it. It IS a little weird when I'm with friends who are a lot taller than me.

Being a shorter/smaller-framed guy makes it look like you're packing more heat though ;)

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Several things...

Firstly I always wanted to be a shorter guy, at 6'4" I hate the way I stand out, being tall means you have to pack on more weight to look "in proportion" and if youre trying to build some muscle a kilo of muscle on a short guy looks way more impressive than on a tall guy. So you have an instant advantage there.

Secondly I find shorter guys unbelieveabley hot. Always have, always willl. So embrace that part of your physical make up...there are guys out there who would quite happily drop everything and come running for a guy of your stature.

Thirdly, there is nothing wrong with focussing on a physical aspect you are proud of, if you feel another aspect is less impressive. I do agree that, in the long term, you need to focus less on "making up shortcomings" and more on accepting and embracing who you are as a person, but if it gets you through the bad times the focus on that cock for all its worth.

Finally if you are 5'4" with an 8" dick then you will never, ever be a lonely boy ;-) Personally I would swap bodies with you tomorrow if I could.
thank you Cybearia, i feel a lot more confident now. I am currently in a relationship so no worries on lonliness :p
i guess the root of this really is that my boyfriend is over a year younger me, and my nose comes to his chin. Im more of the macho guy in the relationship, so it really fills my head with confusing thoughts.
(ex. go to movie theater with BF, he puts his feet up on the railing a few feet in front of the seats, i try and cant even touch; rest of movie filled with sad thoughts for me)
but im two inches larger then him, but i know how evil it would be to judge someone on penis size... but mentally i accept it as ying-yang, i wish to be taller like him, and i assume he wishes to be larger like me
interesting, i didnt even think of my bf of being the source of my confusion until i really started dissecting this topic....

arthur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There seems to be an awful lot of 'measuring' going on!?! And all of it physical. In the end, and this may be contradictory on an site dedicated to large cocks, your height, length and girth don't really matter in a serious relationship. It's much more about how you, and them, 'measure' up emotionally and mentally.

Put the tape measure away.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm probably one of the shortest guys here (5'2"...yes), and sometimes I wish I was just a few inches taller, but I get over it. It IS a little weird when I'm with friends who are a lot taller than me.

Being a shorter/smaller-framed guy makes it look like you're packing more heat though ;)
Exactly! That's what I was saying earlier. Big cocks look even bigger on shorter guys. I know it's always played to my advantage.

cgttown

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
thank you Cybearia, i feel a lot more confident now. I am currently in a relationship so no worries on lonliness :p
i guess the root of this really is that my boyfriend is over a year younger me, and my nose comes to his chin. Im more of the macho guy in the relationship, so it really fills my head with confusing thoughts.
(ex. go to movie theater with BF, he puts his feet up on the railing a few feet in front of the seats, i try and cant even touch; rest of movie filled with sad thoughts for me)
but im two inches larger then him, but i know how evil it would be to judge someone on penis size... but mentally i accept it as ying-yang, i wish to be taller like him, and i assume he wishes to be larger like me
interesting, i didnt even think of my bf of being the source of my confusion until i really started dissecting this topic....
Does your BF know how you feel? Does he make an issue of being taller than you or of your having a bigger dick? I DO think, after reading more of this thread and your additional posts in response to others, that you may be fixating more on this than necessary or than is healthy. Is there something else that you are feeling insecure about--either in your relationship or in some other area of your life--that is the real problem here? At the risk of being too touchy feely, let me suggest that you talk with someone about your struggle with feelings of inadequacy or insecurity. You seem to be in a relationship that is basically positive, yet you get sad over the fact that your partner's legs are longer than yours. This incident at the movies was enough to make you upset for the entire evening and is an example you use here to illustrate your point. I think you are rightly concerned that you view penis size as too big a sense of self. (And yes, the irony of that statement is intentional.) At the very least try talking to your BF about how you are feeling, or maybe try a counselor at your college. You sound like you are feeling vulnerable in some areas, and just reminding yourself that you are well hung only goes so far. I think you should explore what those other areas of self doubt may be.

Honestly, your physical height is not a barrier in relationships or sex, and you know that. I remember being with a guy once who was 6'5" while I am only 5'7" at most. It was a bit intimidating standing in the shower with him, but it was sexy, too. I was the more "assertive" one, and I will admit that the physical difference in height was actually a turn on for both of us, although we did have some limited options on positions. But my height or his, my cock size or his, did not determine the interaction.

I suggest discussing your feelings with either your BF or someone who can give you some insight as to how to address them more healthily overall. Just my two cents. I wish you well.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess all of us have our 'rathers'. I would 'rather' have less hair on my body and more on top of my head, but I don't.
For me, a shorter guy that has a large cock is absolutely the Hottest. ...and if he has a hairy frontal, he is even more HOT.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Be glad you are short and have a big dick.
I recently saw a very tall young guy at the gym and he had a very small dick I actually felt sorry for him and the dirty trick nature pulled on him. He would probably trade places wih you to have a bigger dick, and screw the longer leg bones. There is always someone worse off than you. I'm ony 5'6" myself and I wish I had a bigger dick. On a good day mine is only 6x4. :-(

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
You don't have to see your self as anything just BE your self. Be as you are, there is a self beyond your personality beyond your body, your thoughts and emotions. Try and be still, look around, smell, listen, see if you notice a time when your mind is not thinking. Ask your self I wonder what my next thought will be then be alert and wait for it. Your ego wants to be special, seperate, the best, beleive me I know mine does too haha. Conventional self esteem is I'm not the best but im better then this guy and blob blah blah but you can be rooted in your self that does not have anything to do with that or any thoughts. Its in everything and everyone.

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
I can relate to you wanting to be dominate in the relationship but if he's submissive and bends over for you who cares if he's taller. I've fucked guys taller then me, never even crossed my mind. lol

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am 5'5" and always wanted to be taller but the fact that I have an 8x6.5 cock has made me happy and yes i wish i was taller but love the fact that when i walk around naked people are stunned that i have a big cock even though Im short. I have a real good buddy who is 5'3" and is hung too about 7.5 and thick and we love to be short and hung. If you want to talk more about it, contact me.

D_Garmanswait Glanshorne

Just Browsing
Media
To the OP: people like you make me sick. I'm seriously gonna go throw up. You know how many small or average dicked guys would kill to have your cock? Who gives a fuck about your height? Gay guys LOVE short guys. I think they almost prefer them! Especially with a big cock. So I have absolutely no sympathy for you. Enjoy what you have since us small guys don't get to. Otherwise your big dick is just a waste. And a big dick is a TERRIBLE thing to waste.

Chizzo

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm 5,1" - and never had issues with my sizes ;) ...the people say "CUTE" when they see me :biggrin1:

Be cool like who you are !

BJs4You IL

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I can relate to you wanting to be dominate in the relationship but if he's submissive and bends over for you who cares if he's taller. I've fucked guys taller then me, never even crossed my mind. lol

damn...wish I could get a shorter guy with a big dick to bend me over!!

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does your BF know how you feel? Does he make an issue of being taller than you or of your having a bigger dick? I DO think, after reading more of this thread and your additional posts in response to others, that you may be fixating more on this than necessary or than is healthy. Is there something else that you are feeling insecure about--either in your relationship or in some other area of your life--that is the real problem here? At the risk of being too touchy feely, let me suggest that you talk with someone about your struggle with feelings of inadequacy or insecurity. You seem to be in a relationship that is basically positive, yet you get sad over the fact that your partner's legs are longer than yours. This incident at the movies was enough to make you upset for the entire evening and is an example you use here to illustrate your point. I think you are rightly concerned that you view penis size as too big a sense of self. (And yes, the irony of that statement is intentional.) At the very least try talking to your BF about how you are feeling, or maybe try a counselor at your college. You sound like you are feeling vulnerable in some areas, and just reminding yourself that you are well hung only goes so far. I think you should explore what those other areas of self doubt may be.

Honestly, your physical height is not a barrier in relationships or sex, and you know that. I remember being with a guy once who was 6'5" while I am only 5'7" at most. It was a bit intimidating standing in the shower with him, but it was sexy, too. I was the more "assertive" one, and I will admit that the physical difference in height was actually a turn on for both of us, although we did have some limited options on positions. But my height or his, my cock size or his, did not determine the interaction.

I suggest discussing your feelings with either your BF or someone who can give you some insight as to how to address them more healthily overall. Just my two cents. I wish you well.
well i think maybe ive made this sound like all too dire of a problem. Im usually perfectly happy, but being short theres this little voice in my head that just reminds me of being short in any possible moment. I went through a lot of intolerance at my school and was frequently reminded to being short; mainly by the REALLY tall guys. it just comes in waves, sometimes im just really brought down by it, and then there are periods of months where it might not cross my mind.
right now just happens to be a period of time that i cant get it out of my head, the more you dont want to think about something the more you do.

its not even the dominate thing, i want to be viewed as 'manly', instead im treated 'cute'. and its not really his fault in the relationship, its mine for thinking about it too much. but i still do feel really bad when he does the step-back-bend-down hug thing; hes not trying to send a message but he CAN hug me without doing that so obviously...
Just being older, and my position in the relationship i feel almost like a big brother in terms of protection. hes fairly shy, and ill get in someones face if anyones talking to him in a way hes uncomfortable with.
i just dont feel right at this height

To the OP: people like you make me sick. I'm seriously gonna go throw up. You know how many small or average dicked guys would kill to have your cock? Who gives a fuck about your height? Gay guys LOVE short guys. I think they almost prefer them! Especially with a big cock. So I have absolutely no sympathy for you. Enjoy what you have since us small guys don't get to. Otherwise your big dick is just a waste. And a big dick is a TERRIBLE thing to waste.
well thanks. We are all dealt a hand of cards, and im just trying to make sense of mine. i realize that there are many people living in worse situations than me; but after years of questioning the fairness of being born in america VS. a third world country, ive concluded that everyone just does the best they can with what they have. And despite feeling bad for certain peoples situations, all i can do is the best i can with what i have-There are hero's in the world but i need to focus on my own problems. im not trying to offend anyone with my request for advice, i am simply a human, with human organs, trying to decipher what my human emotions are telling me. just the same in how i dont blame anyone for being taller then me, but its inappropriate for them to hold it against me- i dont walk around putting down others for their penis size.
I am an appreciator of all things human, and lover of all things cock. i would never be as shallow to judge anyone else by their physical features, but the voice in the back of my head is really harsh on myself.
i am sorry if what i said came as inappropriate to you, keep in mind that im trying to apply blunt English to my subconscious thoughts. i not really THIS shallow, but when i try to explain my feelings in detail they seem to be. Im truly a very caring a loving guy, im just having a patch of insecurity. i thought i would speak up finally to the community and see if discussing this would make my thoughts any clearer. I thank you for your criticism though, i am not looking for a thread of people giving me sympathy. over all, i am searching for inspiration to change, i am not happy in my current state of mind. and through suggestions and criticism im collecting more points of view to analyze the true depth of my problems.
i realize that if a tall man is happy from his height, then a short man can be as equally proud of his body- i just want to become that theoretical sort man.