Im short- BUT I have a big dick; Healthy mindset?

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
me and a friend whose on here too have this discussion all the time, we agreed better to be short and hung, because we both have similair cocks but his is on a smaller frame so it looks huge, when ur tall u gotta be even bigger to look big if that makes sense.........

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Every short guy I know say under 5'4 or so are hung as hell.... one guy on the force nicknamed the club and looks like it hangs almost mid thigh.... it swings like a huge piece of salami walking in and out of the showers... I am sure most of the guys are envious or salivating....or both...

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just left a comment on the young and hairy chest thread saying it was the best thread ever. Given my interest in short dudes, I may have spoken too quickly. I have noticed that men shorter than myself (5ft8 or so and shorter [apologies to those living in the civilized world who use metric, you'll have to do the conversion yourself]) hold a particular fascination to me. And I thought I was the only one.

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use to feel sorry for myself because I had no shoes....until I met someone who had no feet. (Okay, I'm not exactly sure what the parallel is....but you
get the idea.

hmm this makes a lot of sense, i still dont feel 'sorry', or the implied emotion, for anyone who is shorter or smaller then me. They are not in a worse off situation then me, they just have a different body shape.
im starting to think my feelings of shortness are relative, my boyfriend and two best friends are 6'+. i refuse to look up with my head, no extra respect deserved :p. eye balls are perfectly good for looking

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
hmm this makes a lot of sense, i still dont feel 'sorry', or the implied emotion, for anyone who is shorter or smaller then me. They are not in a worse off situation then me, they just have a different body shape.
im starting to think my feelings of shortness are relative, my boyfriend and two best friends are 6'+. i refuse to look up with my head, no extra respect deserved :p. eye balls are perfectly good for looking

Well, what can I say....you can draw a horse to water.....but you can't make them drink.

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not even a brag thread and STILL smaller guys challenge me.
i think this thread has served its purpose, ive gotten a lot of helpful information and met a few people to talk to.
thank you :)

laphiha

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being tall is over rated, trust me. You bang your head into everything, it's hard to find clothes that fit right (especially if you're tall and skinny), you get claustrophobic in the back seat of cars, and short people are always bugging you to reach things on the top shelf. Meanwhile I LOVE short guys. I don't know why, but they work my shit. If I met a short guy that had a nice body, a big dick, and red hair, I'd be his forever. Bottom line is, I think you got the better end of the deal.

beyondhelpin

Experimental Member
Media
Dude its all about confidence. Im short 5'7" little larger than average down south, but I always went out with hot women. Be confident but dont be cocky have a good sence of humor and dont care what anyone thinks about you. Carry yourself proudly (swinging 8" should help) Just being your own man stands you out no matter what your other attributes are. Dont sweat the little stuff!

B_DickWhipped

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being tall is over rated, trust me. You bang your head into everything, it's hard to find clothes that fit right (especially if you're tall and skinny), you get claustrophobic in the back seat of cars, and short people are always bugging you to reach things on the top shelf. Meanwhile I LOVE short guys. I don't know why, but they work my shit. If I met a short guy that had a nice body, a big dick, and red hair, I'd be his forever. Bottom line is, I think you got the better end of the deal.

yeah i guess i haven't taken physical difficulties into consideration, it is pretty nice to be able to fit into anything small-medium mens :p.im not sure what to do about cars though, i feel like if i make the wrong deicision i could look silly (5'4 guys walks out of a smart car, v.s a escalade):tongue:
and i LOVE tall guys, even if they dwarf me im still overwhelmed in manlyness :biggrin1: