im shy

jacquelefool

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have no idea what to do as my last thread was looked at so much, loads of people wanted to see a pic, but im shy and embarresed. what should i do? put up a pic of my 8x6 or just let people imagin it? please someone give me some words of advise? plus it doesnt help that im camera shy. HELP!!!!!!!
dan
x

joffreyxxl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi there, it's up to you to post pics! Even if you don't, it's nice to have you on the site! So enjoy, and no need to be shy!
Take care,
Joff

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a good opportunity for you to overcome your shyness. Shyness is often linked to insecurity. I'm not saying that you are insecure, maybe just uncertain or unaware of what other guys dicks look like. And that can be a sensitive issue for a lot of men. LPSG is a good place for you to overcome your shyness and to become more confident about your body. There are thousands of guys here, many of them have pics of their dicks on here as well. Have a good look around, look at the gallery. After a while, hopefully, you'll notice that we are all different and ,at the same time, are quite similar. This is a good environment to get feedback on your dick (size, shape, proportions, all that). And the majority of the feedback is positive. So, don't be shy. Just whip it out, click a few pictures, post them, ask for some feedback. Soon, you will have more confidence about your body....and your dick :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It it totally up to you, I was really shy when I first started, but I quickly got over that. We have a great group of people here, and I'm sure we could help you get over some part of your shyness. :)

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi Dan, no reason to be shy. It’s quite a step to show your most private body part to the world, but the reactions will help you to become more sure about what you have to offer. Your size is more than good! Look around in the galleries and you will see that lots of guys here have a penis like yours.
I’m sure you will receive a lot of compliments.
Welcome to the group!
P​

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am horribly shy, but now I think it's time to over come it, so I might as well show what I got. I suggest you do that too, if you got a 8x6 thing then you should not be affraid at all! I got slightly over 6 lenght and still I want to show it finally,....

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't feel like you have to do or not do something here. Each of us decides what we feel comfortable in sharing with the group. Some are comfortable with sharing a great deal while others share a little. In the end, it's your decision to make.

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm shy in alot of ways as well. Best way I could help is to just do it when it feels right. Don't put unneeded pressure on yourself. Just do what comes natural.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went ahead and bit the bullet -- but that was a choice I made.

Your choice is for you to decide.:biggrin1: If you want to, fine. If you don't want to, that's fine, too!:biggrin1:

(getting on my soapbox) Life is what you make of it. Don't walk out on an experience, just because it may seem scary. Experiences are what make life rich and fulfilling. The worst thing is to go to your death-bed saying, "I wish I would have..." "If only I did XYZ." (I'm off my soapbox, now.)

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're really uncertain, make sure that all that can be seen in the picture is your penis and your testes if you wish to include them. You can use paint or some other tool to erase everything else in the pic, meaning that all that's left is something resembling a dildo against a fuzzy background. That way round, nobody here will have the slightest chance of recognising you, your body, your home (in the background) etc etc etc.

Or hey, just don't post a pic. There's loads of people here choose not to and it's not a huge deal.