I'm sick of takers

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Admittedly by nature, I am a giver, I earn, I shop, I cook, I clean up, I etc etc..

I have been trying to have a relationship with this "really impressive woman", but I am just so done with it. Not once has she asked me what I might want, it's just expect expect expect, take take take.

Her cunt isn't that interesting either.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What a coincidence.. Or maybe because there is a full moon.. I just ended a one-way friendship with a similar women. Except her pussy is a beauty.

I paid for the whole holiday... the tickets, the hotels, the car, etc. But when I want to go and check out say, The Alhambra or Casa Batllo, instead of shopping, it's a major fucking imposition! Be goofy and ride around on the upper deck of a tourist bus in November? How gauche? Piss off.

Anyhow, I was polite. "Sorry darling but these long distance relationships never work." and don't be late for the bus to the airport...

Oh well. People who take and don't give something interesting in return are more to be pitied than disliked.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
What a coincidence.. Or maybe because there is a full moon.. I just ended a one-way friendship with a similar women. Except her pussy is a beauty.

I paid for the whole holiday... the tickets, the hotels, the car, etc. But when I want to go and check out say, The Alhambra or Casa Batllo, instead of shopping, it's a major fucking imposition! Be goofy and ride around on the upper deck of a tourist bus in November? How gauche? Piss off.

Anyhow, I was polite. "Sorry darling but these long distance relationships never work." and don't be late for the bus to the airport...

Oh well. People who take and don't give something interesting in return are more to be pitied than disliked.

Hey Vince, I told you, you should have taken me. hehe:biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've found that the "taker mentality" is a symptom of sociopathology: they care little about anyone else, least of all your feelings. How can s/he possibly understand yours when s/he's got so many of his/her own to focus on?

I attract 'em like honey :mad:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Drifter, Vince and Bbucko, I'm sorry it happened, but that's why I always say you are having an affair with someone for the first year of knowing them. You get to know who you are dealing with; without a commitment.
As a side note were these people born between the years of 1980 and 1990? It's the decade I've named The Queen Of Sheba Era They were told since the day they were born that they were...Special.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Drifter, Vince and Bbucko, I'm sorry it happened, but that's why I always say you are having an affair with someone for the first year of knowing them. You get to know who you are dealing with; without a commitment.
As a side note were these people born between the years of 1980 and 1990? It's the decade I've named The Queen Of Sheba Era They were told since the day they were born that they were...Special.

I agree about the first year thing: actions speak much louder (and more precisely) than words.

In my case, it wasn't generational so much as culture-specific. There are two things one should never question a Latino about: his personal relationship with his mother and his personal relationship with Jesus. It's lose/lose.

And no, that's not a bashing, it's the simple truth. Latin men are raised from birth to believe that they are uniquely special, and I've never met a gay Latin atheist, no matter how at-odds their life and religion may be. This applies most especially to first-born and/or only sons. They are taught from infancy that they can do no wrong.

Like flies to honey I tell ya...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree about the first year thing: actions speak much louder (and more precisely) than words.

In my case, it wasn't generational so much as culture-specific. There are two things one should never question a Latino about: his personal relationship with his mother and his personal relationship with Jesus. It's lose/lose.

And no, that's not a bashing, it's the simple truth. Latin men are raised from birth to believe that they are uniquely special, and I've never met a gay Latin atheist, no matter how at-odds their life and religion may be. This applies most especially to first-born and/or only sons. They are taught from infancy that they can do no wrong.
My grandmother told my brother and I that all jewish men are princes but I've managed to pick up a few dinner tabs and send flowers to people when they are having a bad day!
Like flies to honey I tell ya...

I still think it's generational but I won't argue because I'm a prince!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a giver, but I like to give. I'm always trying to make those around me happy. The happier they are the happier I am. I'm still trying to learn that balance between my happiness and being drug down by someone who's not going to be happy no matter what.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I'm a giver, but I like to give. I'm always trying to make those around me happy. The happier they are the happier I am. I'm still trying to learn that balance between my happiness and being drug down by someone who's not going to be happy no matter what.

Did I tell ya' I Love you? :redface:

Chantillylace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've found that the "taker mentality" is a symptom of sociopathology: they care little about anyone else, least of all your feelings. How can s/he possibly understand yours when s/he's got so many of his/her own to focus on?

I attract 'em like honey :mad:

This..

I also attract them like crazy. I'm just that "too" nice girl I suppose.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love to be a giver, but I am quick to jettison someone who doesn't appreciate it or is a taker

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wish I could be with a giver. I always clean, do dishes, wash clothes, etc etc etc. I'd kill for one day where I don't have to wash 2 loads of dishes when I've only used a plate, a fork, a glass, and a coffee cup. Or even a 'Thanks for cleaning up after everybody everyday, leezard'. Just once. That's all I want.

ladsonbehr49

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am a gay giver and learned a long time ago that I can now spot a user or a gold digger or a loser a mile away. I now tell all my dates that we are going dutch till we I know you better and that way it weeds out the users and abusers.

I am lucky that I cannot be entiiced with cock at all and use my brain and save my money. I do not get you straight men, is pussy really worth it to lose your dignity and self worth and money? I do not think so.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Rant over :redface:

I can wholly identify with what you guys are saying.

Fortunately my life has been enriched by relationships with warm giving people. I know what that feels like which is why I suppose this situation has driven me to distraction.

Anyway, I am now available as a breakfast chef. Price on application :smile:

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only wish I could be with a giver. I always clean, do dishes, wash clothes, etc etc etc. I'd kill for one day where I don't have to wash 2 loads of dishes when I've only used a plate, a fork, a glass, and a coffee cup. Or even a 'Thanks for cleaning up after everybody everyday, leezard'. Just once. That's all I want.
ohh thats sad, i would wash those dishes for you :wink:

I dnt like much to receive gifts from women, i prefer to give little gifts from time to time

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a gay giver and learned a long time ago that I can now spot a user or a gold digger or a loser a mile away. I now tell all my dates that we are going dutch till we I know you better and that way it weeds out the users and abusers.

I am lucky that I cannot be entiiced with cock at all and use my brain and save my money. I do not get you straight men, is pussy really worth it to lose your dignity and self worth and money? I do not think so.

One problem, if you call it that, with hetero dating is that still today, women really do make much less than men do. Therefore, if they want to go to the restaurants and 5 star hotels that they prefer, they are going to have to pay for the date.

Additionally, a lot of hetero men really don't like dating women who make more money than they do. It may due to the taboo itself; but also sometimes due to the fact that to be successful in any area of life, you need a certain personality, which is not always conducive to sharing and building personal relationships. Perhaps generally, a relationship can only stand one of those agressive types, not two.