I'm smarter than I appear to be.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Lex said:
You're one of the brightest people I know. I don't know why ANYone would think differently. Your genius hides in plain site.

Thanks. I can spot a stalker from 3000 miles away. :D

Edit, 4/4/2006.

A few weeks ago, I erroneously thought that one of my exes was using a fake identity to watch my posts on this board. I was wrong. I apologize to her, and to anyone else who may read this thread and think there was something going on that wasn't.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Greetings, eye-twin :wink:

People around here may have gathered by now that I'm a bit of a fan of Judge Judy :rolleyes: --- with regard to which I can only respond to your title with the JJ quotation:

"I'm here because I'm smart, not because I'm young and gorgeous --- although I am!" :smile:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
alex8 said:
Greetings, eye-twin :wink:

People around here may have gathered by now that I'm a bit of a fan of Judge Judy :rolleyes: --- with regard to which I can only respond to your title with the JJ quotation:

"I'm here because I'm smart, not because I'm young and gorgeous --- although I am!" :smile:

Judge Judy is awesome! I love it when she goes off on people for being stupid (which happens a lot on her show!).

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
Judge Judy is awesome! I love it when she goes off on people for being stupid (which happens a lot on her show!).

She also has the one US accent that I can imitate convincingly :rolleyes:

"This is my courtroom and I can say what I want. When you become a Judge, we will talk."

"Two people can't talk at the same time - so when my mouth is moving, it means that you need to be quiet!"

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right!"

"Do you feel as it you're getting whipped?
[mad laughter]
..because you sure are!"

...with many more held in reserve for future deployment during heated LPSG debates :wink: