I'm so confused

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which really isn’t that difficult, or surprising? But, naked dick avatars are showing up, links to nudity and in-line cock and sex pics are all over the forum. BUT my jock strap and hairy butt pic (no orifice shown) are NOT allowed? Is or isn't any of this accepted and sanctioned by Rob...and prepstud? What to do, what to do.

KG fighting urge to hit the upload button and just piss off everyone. Which at the very least is entertaining.

Edit: Wow, where the hell did this font and type size come from?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I miss your butt crack. Regardless of who says what, a butt is PG-13 as opposed to a penis which is R or X if erect.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
KG fighting urge to hit the upload button and just piss off everyone. Which at the very least is entertaining.

I'm entertained!

I wonder who's got the biggest font size at LPSG?

The avatar issue is another bummer, especially since there aren't "minors" around. Not only can you now turn avatars on or off, but if there's only one particular avatar you can't stand to look at, just put that person on ignore and you'll never have to see it.

Pappy

Media
Well, we probably still have some "minors" or should that be "miners" around but KG, while your ass is quite hairy, I'd much rather see it as to see the "shrub". I think anything that can be seen on broadcast (not a cable channel) television (except for the "shrub") should be allowed as an avatar. You can turn on just about any broadcast channel any night of the week and see an ass or some breast.

Nobody should be bothered by second hand smoke as there IS adequate ventilation in here, so if ya got em, smoke em!!:smokin: :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kinkguy -- put me down for one terribly missing my day-to-day enjoyment of your avatars (pre the shrub one). What a shame to deprive me of one of my life's pleasures! Replace that fucking shrub with one of your eye opening, dick hardening avatars, please. Waiting in limbo here:biggrin1:

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think my "political views" are quite well known around here. I am using the shrub avatar cuz I think it's hysterical that the Imperial President was ok with his package being packed and pics beamed around the world.

B_caneadea

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KinkGuy said:
Which really isn’t that difficult, or surprising? But, naked dick avatars are showing up, links to nudity and in-line cock and sex pics are all over the forum. BUT my jock strap and hairy butt pic (no orifice shown) are NOT allowed? Is or isn't any of this accepted and sanctioned by Rob...and prepstud? What to do, what to do.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
All cleaned up.:biggrin1: