I'm so fucking pissed off

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just need to vent.

There's someone who's violated trust and done some terrible things and it pisses me off royally that there isn't a fucking thing I can do about it. People around him don't know about what he's done, and they continue to respect him.

I am not a violent person by nature, and I can honestly say that I never have feelings of hatred towards anyone, but I'm having a really hard time not wanting to break this assholes kneecaps.

If it wouldn't lower me to his level, I think I really would want to cause the man physical and emotional pain.

God I'm so pissed.

B_HappyHammer1977

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just need to vent.

There's someone who's violated trust and done some terrible things and it pisses me off royally that there isn't a fucking thing I can do about it. People around him don't know about what he's done, and they continue to respect him.

I am not a violent person by nature, and I can honestly say that I never have feelings of hatred towards anyone, but I'm having a really hard time not wanting to break this assholes kneecaps.

If it wouldn't lower me to his level, I think I really would want to cause the man physical and emotional pain.

God I'm so pissed.

Shoot him.

B_All4show

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just need to vent.

God I'm so pissed.

I would say write him an email that you would love to send him. Post here for venting purposes and never send it. It may help.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yea I have been there before. Somtimes my anger gets the best of me even though it's usually not the best thing to do.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I usually handwrite a letter when I'm as angray as you say you are. I address it, and then I set it on a shelf for a week. I take it out and read it again and if I still feel the same way I seal it, put a stamp on it, and put it in the mailbox.

It helps me do this because: A. I am performing a specific action and B. I get to look at my feelings from a more objective viewpoint.

I have never actually mailed such a letter. A week can make a big difference in the search for God.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I usually handwrite a letter when I'm as angray as you say you are. I address it, and then I set it on a shelf for a week. I take it out and read it again and if I still feel the same way I seal it, put a stamp on it, and put it in the mailbox.

It helps me do this because: A. I am performing a specific action and B. I get to look at my feelings from a more objective viewpoint.

I have never actually mailed such a letter. A week can make a big difference in the search for God.

Your depth and wisdom leaves me speechless. I came here wanting to offer support and leave without giving any...yet gaining so much.
Thank you!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love this thread you started....i can totally relate, and so can most people.......the one thing you can count on is that they will disappoint you.....sometimes it helps to know that you can get a posse together to run them out of town :D

clecle3880

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just need to vent.

God I'm so pissed.

Ignore the inspirations to render him knee-less. It must be something very significant to rile you up like that, but keep it in perspective dude. He'll get his - for sure.

Btw...awesome pics roosevelt. I never noticed them before.

Cheers mate!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

God I'm so pissed.

I think you should take him out for a drive band have a little talk.

Die Scumbag! Die! :AR15firing:

How many people were hurt by the things he did other than you? Was he a close friend? Will talking with him about this matter help? :confused:
Please tell me more.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Everyone has motives for their actions, from the noble to the base, depending on your POV. I have found that my anger dissipates once I understand someone else's motivations.

zgrog2000

Experimental Member
Media
Take one of those big ass knives you forge and use his back as a sharpening strop. Or better yet, use his head as an anvil.

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Karma's a bitch. Keep that in mind when you start thinking about what he's done.

Brilliant advice in both posts :smile: That's why I love this site... well, that and the huge weiners... but seriously;

Time breeds perspective, if not much else in a week. You might still be mad, but that initial knee-jerk reaction will dissipate (hopefully) especially since you took the time to write your emotions for us in the OP. Good job, btw, not acting on those emotions right off the bat - big Kudos!

Karma is what I keep in mind when I am spitting f*ing mad at someone. What gooooes around COMES around - Always. I don't know if you believe in God or are a Christian or not, but there is a verse that states, "Revenge is Mine, says the Lord." I just keep in mind that there is nothing I can do to someone that is worse nor more fitting than the consequence God will administer.