I'm so fucking pissed off

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guys!

The cunt stained piece of shit is a serial rapist. I didn't find this out untill he tried to rape my GF

Since then I've been finding out more and more about the extent of his depravity.

He's raped or taken advantage of at least 8 women in the six months. they are all the friends of friends, and he shames them so much that they never say anything.

I want to cut his balls off. I want for all of his friends to know the kind of piece of shit that he is.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, what I was going to say before I read your post was...When I get upset I write the letter (as mentioned before) I put it in the freezer ( a metaphor of sorts) read it a week later (I've only mailed one in my life) then burn it in the fireplace in forget about the ashes>
But since reading your last post I would say, call the police and press charges! Everyone will then know what kind of person he is! If you can get the other eight ladies onboard it will be a big help. Maybe you can send the bastard to jail for the rest of his life!

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No one will come forward or press charges yet, that's part of why I'm so pissed, and I said there wan't anything I could do

I'm trying to tind out if there are other girls I can get in contact with who will come forward.

He's not an american, he could be deported if he gets prosecuted, and quite frankly, I think he should be.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one will come forward or press charges yet, that's part of why I'm so pissed, and I said there wan't anything I could do

I'm trying to tind out if there are other girls I can get in contact with who will come forward.

He's not an american, he could be deported if he gets prosecuted, and quite frankly, I think he should be.

Will your girlfriend testify? Surely her testimony would count for something. Is she in a position where she could encourage any of the other girls to do so? If you can get just one woman to come forward, others will usually follow her lead.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

If your girlfriend will press charges, and he's not a US citizen...depending on where you live and if he's had any other criminal background...he's as good as gone!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Will your girlfriend testify? Surely her testimony would count for something. Is she in a position where she could encourage any of the other girls to do so? If you can get just one woman to come forward, others will usually follow her lead.

Agreed.

No one want's to be the first to step forward for fear of standing alone. The wonderful thing about courage is that it is contagious, soon others step up beside the first and join in the fight.

I hope that you can help these women see that they aren't alone and that they can draw strength from each other. What's more, together they have the ability to put a stop to this man's abuses.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
A lady friend of mine was raped, the rapist attacked another woman a few days later but that time was caught, her satisfaction when he was found guilty in court helped her overcome the stress of the ordeal!

You MUST do something, or he will hurt another woman. I think that if you arrange it so that the victims could talk with each other, maybe some progress can be made to stop him!

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any idea what kind of timeline there would be on like a statute of limitations? the only girl who is willing to speak up openly had it happen over 3 years ago

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just hope that one of these women takes action before he can hurt someone else. :(

Even bigger Kudos for not finding and strangling the f*ing bastard!

witch

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even if none of the women will come forward and press charges ( out of 8 or more women I would of thought one would want to take him down), you could call the police and ask to talk to someone that deals with rapes and tell them your story to see if they could give you advice or at least red tag this bastard to watch in the future.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nudeyorker, I sent a PM

aimee, yeah, I know where he lives, and I can't lie, the thought did go through my mind

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks guys!

The cunt stained piece of shit is a serial rapist. I didn't find this out untill he tried to rape my GF

Since then I've been finding out more and more about the extent of his depravity.

He's raped or taken advantage of at least 8 women in the six months. they are all the friends of friends, and he shames them so much that they never say anything.

I want to cut his balls off. I want for all of his friends to know the kind of piece of shit that he is.

That changes everything. The best thing you can do is to pursue legal channels. I may be wrong because I'm not a lawyer, but I think the statute of limitations is at least 7 years.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, I completely take back what I said before. A rapist should be charged, and that he could be deported, without a chance of release or parole back onto our streets, just makes it better. The problem that I see, and I'm not a lawyer, is that if none of them were reported, or there's no other corroborating evidence, other than "she said", it could be a tough case to prove.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That changes everything. The best thing you can do is to pursue legal channels. I may be wrong because I'm not a lawyer, but I think the statute of limitations is at least 7 years.

I tend to think Hickboy's right here, it's usually 7 years.

If you know of at least eight other women, let each and every one of them know how many others there are. You will have an easier time getting someone to be the first to press charges if they all know how many others there are, because they will be far less likely to have to go it alone.

If he's not a citizen, getting him deported should be a breeze. If you have the stomach to do it, try to talk to these women, and go from the angle that they'd be protecting the next victims- which will surely be raped if they remain silent. I don't envy you your position, I'd want to pop his head like a zit.