I'm so fucking pissed off

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Roosevelt

How frustrating! I hope your girlfriend is ok.

It might be worthwhile checking with some legal adviser first if her (or your) plan of action is to contact these other women, so that any future prosecution or investigation would not be hampered or testimonies tainted by the witnesses/assaulted victims sharing experiences with each other, as that might be portrayed by a defense attorney as acts of collusion and could benefit the perp's case. The manner in which it is handled could be significant to the outcome.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rawbone, yeah, that's part of the problem, I'm working on getting it all investigated, but I don't want to give him any loopholes.

The shitstain is now aware of the fact that I know, and he's scared shitless. I won't actually do anything, or make threats to, but I kind of like the fact that he's a simpering coward and won't be going out in public. (hopefully means he won't get any more opportunities)

I'm leaving for a few days now, hopefully my friend with the police will have some news when I get back.

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:angryfire2: :cussing2: Sometimes I think these scumbags need a taste of their own medicine Where are those guys with the 12+ when you need them. Actually going though the legal system seems the best route. I hope your Gf is doing fine and she gets through this with as lil trama as possable. Keep us informed and god bless you both.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It's great you got the police involved, people tend to start talknig vigilante when that kind of shit hits the fan, but the best thing you can do is take him down using the law. Rape is an extremely serious crime and it's better to let the courts and the law of the land decide.

If I were you I'd tell the police absolutly everything you know, includeing the names/addresses all the girls who he has allegedly raped, and let them handle it, they have councilling services and experts who will hopefully give them the confdence to come forward.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sent Roosevelt a PM outlining the laws in his state etc. But I want to give all the woman on this site and your friends some advice.
I you are ever raped or attempted; go to the emergency room to get mecical attention as fast as you can, and tell them you want any possible evidence sealed. ie:skin under fingernails hair etc. When you have recieved the best possible treatment call the police and file a report. DON'T WAIT...
Some stated have a 72 hour deadline. If this happens to a minor, most states wave this however even if a minor is involved it's best to file charges as soon as possible to get an arrest and arraingment.
I used to work with this on a regular basis and it still turns my stomach!
I wish all the woman in the world never had to have the fear of this ever happening!

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks everyone!

I'll keep you updated as I get more info.

The law knows, but they're not sure how much they can do so far, I think the next step is to tell his mother and all of his church friends.

After that, if it turns out there's no legal recourse, I'll do what I can to blackball him from his chosen industry and make his life the same kind of living hell his victims are suffering.

I can't lie, I feel good about the fact that he's leaving his phone off and is staying in the house (no, I never made a threat, I just let him know that I knew what kind of shit he was)

Some people live in denial, and justify their actions in all kinds of ways. I'm making sure he has to own up to what he's done.