I'm so happy he said yes

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tears in my eyes making this post. Paul and I met one fateful Friday night and started living together 21 years ago 6 days after we met. Making the realtionship legal has never been that important but tonight I asked him to marry me and he wept then said yes. I'm making the arrangements for November when some of our family are over visting from the UK. :biggrin1:

Never felt so proud and happy.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've tears in my eyes making this post. Paul and I met one fateful Friday night and started living together 21 years ago 6 days after we met. Making the realtionship legal has never been that important but tonight I asked him to marry me and he wept then said yes. I'm making the arrangements for November when some of our family are over visting from the UK. :biggrin1:

Davey, im so happy for you and Paul. This is wonderful news. Congrats.:smile:

Ahh the power of,

"YES!"

Many many happy years to you both and best wishes for all the future may bring.

Hugs and drinks around from me,

Jason

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ahh the power of,

"YES!"

Many many happy years to you both and best wishes for all the future may bring.

Hugs and drinks around from me,

Jason

Thanks so much Jason. You know of some of the shit we have gone through recently and why this means so much to me especially. :biggrin1:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some of these type of threads I find nauseating but yours seems sincere so Ill put my cynical ways on hold.

Congratulations!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

oh, this makes me all misty eyed. i'm totally happy for you, D. please keep us informed with all the details. :biggrin1:

Last edited:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Congratulations, Davey.

I am one envious beyotch.

Invisi.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I love seeing and hearing about long lasting gay relationships. It gives me faith in what I want and believe relationships should be. If that just made any sense. Didn't know how to word it with out getting all deep.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Davey: Congratulations to you and Paul! Some of us are lucky enough to find a partner who we can hang with and who can hang with us, not just when things are great, but through all the hurdles and challenges that life throws at us. Best of luck to both of you!

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont know you DaveyR but have always respected your posts
Does not mean i cant CONGRATULATE you on something so Very Dear to you and your Partners Hearts
enz

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congrats. Come get married in south Florida. :wink: It's crazy that you started living together so soon, but sometimes it works out.

Last edited: