I'm so happy he said yes

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
How could I have missed this thread??:confused:

:smile::smile::smile:CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:smile::smile::smile:

I'm very happy for you and Paul, all the best for your future together!

PaulF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you all for your kind words!!!!

I'm so happy and can't wait for the big day.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i hope you both have a great life together...commitment to each other will certainly help you both in your dailey lives...when trouble's come your way and in life one never knows what will happen the bond of marriage will make a differnece...good luck and may GOD bless you both...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats sweetheart!

I hope the suits are at least ecru.Cream would look fabulous with both your and Paul's tans and sunbleached white hair. What did you get your baby, Miss Sascha to wear to the nuptuals?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are now looking at next May. We did not expect that many of our friends and family would be able to make the 2000 mile trip but we have been overwhelmed by their responses. May seems to be the best time to suit most of them. It gives us more time to plan too. Oh yes and to conquer the Spanish red tape which I almost have cracked ;) Only one more piece of paper required then it is off to the Consulate to have them all officialy translated.

We are now looking at next May. We did not expect that many of our friends and family would be able to make the 2000 mile trip but we have been overwhelmed by their responses. May seems to be the best time to suit most of them. It gives us more time to plan too. Oh yes and to conquer the Spanish red tape which I almost have cracked ;) Only one more piece of paper required then it is off to the Consulate to have them all officialy translated.

2000 miles for such great guys (and lovely weather) doesn't surprise me at all.

Dolcetto

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a gay man I am officially required to hate you for having what I don’t.
But as a man I am truly happy for you.

Hope you have many more happy years!

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratualations and I'm sure you'll have many many wonderful years together.

Congradulations to you and your spouce!

Thank you both. I just wish everyone had the option to do so that we have. It saddens me that there is so much prejudice around.

We recently had my 80 year old uncle who is a Jehovah's witness over to stay from the UK. His tolerance and openmindedness really surprised me. This is someone in a strict religious group. He can show humanity for what it is so what is everyone else's excuse :rolleyes: