I'm so horny.

i think the breakfast confectionery comparison ya looking for is hot buttery muffin
*snap, hair flip.. mhmmhhhmmmm face*
 
Imagine, of you will, living with an 82-year-old virgin, having no door to close for privacy, and needing to make sure you tend to the needs of your dog recovering from knee surgery. Now add in not seeing your significant other in two weeks, and not actually being able to look at porn freely until your 18th hour of being awake...

In other words, if I don't put my dick into a hole and pound it very VERY soon, I am going to eat this planet!!!!!!!

Ok, all better. Yes, I'm horny too. ;)
 
[hair trembles with emotion]

throwing in my hat in to the horny arena.
damn it, man, you can't unleash Who and Sherlock on a bitch.
is too much...

*hit to the girl parts* and Spock?!?!?

and the name is Sugar Britches.. Ms. Sugar Britches to you
 
Last edited: