I'm so old . . .

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Im so old i remeber when wearing jewelery was an innocent fashion statement

'Sex Bracelets' Cause For Parental Concern - Local News Story - WCAU | Philadelphia

Oh, please. Those bracelets allegedly meant the same thing as far back as 1984, when I was a freshman in high school. I remember this one girl in my homeroom wore a whole wristful of black jelly bracelets. I'm sure she was doing it just to follow the Madonna-inspired fashion trends of the time, but the other guys used to say that it meant how many times she'd be fucked. Then they'd go on to say, "Who would fuck her?" (She was rather unattractive. Well, OK, I hate to say it, but she was more than unattractive, she was actually pretty ugly, and I would say that about very few people.) Of course, the guys that got a lot of laughs at the poor girl's expense were mostly a bunch of fat, greasy, pimple-faced morons.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am so old I remember Howdy Doody, Soupy Sales, Captain Kangaroo.
I am so old I remembe when Peter Frampton had hair.
I am so old 30 years ago this week, I saw Billy Joel at MSG and he had hair too.
I am so old I can still remember...."Ladies and Gentlemen..The Beatles" as if it were yesterday......
I remember 8 track tapes and how I hated when the Bob Dylan track on the Concert for Bagla Desh broke into the fourth track!
I remember how bad 40 years ago, we lost Bobby and Martin and I cried.
Some things I wish I didn't remember.
Im so old

ali3430

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so old that when we went to Arkansas to visit grandpa the toilet was an outhouse. I didn't use the bathroom for the entire 2 weeks

ali3430

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so old that whenever there were black people on tv - grannie would holler - coloreds! coloreds! and everyone would rush in to see

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can remember going down to Florida with my parents to visit relatives and stopping for the night at place where "there was nobody home."

(It was one of those small cottages you rented - long before motels but I didn't know the difference.)