Im So Pissed Off

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
So I was looking after the house for my uncle/auntie/two cousins while they were on holiday. I go to get my bike out of their shed tonight and guess what? It's gone, along with one of my cousin's bikes. They were both great bikes that we both use a lot. Now they're gone. I'm pissed off about that.

So I walk home in the rain. I get home and for some reason my key isn't working. I try it and various other keys many times. The latch is on (its locked from the inside). I find that strange. First I phone my mum, her mobile rings but its in the house so that's no good, she hasn't taken it with her. I phone my sister. She's drunk and at her boyfriends. I say why can't I get in?

I end up having to kick the front door open. The backdoor is locked, so I know my mum didn't lock the front and go out the back otherwise she would have left the back open for me to get in. Nothing's been stolen (as far s I can see). I'm just really pissed off with thieving bastards. Can't wait til I move away.

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 27 2005, 08:20 AM
So I was looking after the house for my uncle/auntie/two cousins while they were on holiday. I go to get my bike out of their shed tonight and guess what? It's gone, along with one of my cousin's bikes. They were both great bikes that we both use a lot. Now they're gone. I'm pissed off about that.

So I walk home in the rain. I get home and for some reason my key isn't working. I try it and various other keys many times. The latch is on (its locked from the inside). I find that strange. First I phone my mum, her mobile rings but its in the house so that's no good, she hasn't taken it with her. I phone my sister. She's drunk and at her boyfriends. I say why can't I get in?

I end up having to kick the front door open. The backdoor is locked, so I know my mum didn't lock the front and go out the back otherwise she would have left the back open for me to get in. Nothing's been stolen (as far s I can see). I'm just really pissed off with thieving bastards. Can't wait til I move away.
[post=338288]Quoted post[/post]​

Okay I have some experience with this. My advice is to barricade the door and get yourself a weapon (small baseball bats are perfect) If there is one thing I know about theives its that they come back if they think there's more to gain. The reason nothing apart from the bikes seem to be missing could be 1: The bikes is all they wanted. 2: They were disturbed during the robbery, or 3: They were on foot and couldn't take anymore. Seriously Ive been robbed before and the fuckers came back. Its also a good idea to fashion an alarm for the door.
You can buy small alarms for your door from most hardware stores. Around $4. Put side goes on the door, the other on the wall, if the door is opened, it making a horrible loud shrieking sound. Let me know how it goes. good luck.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Knight@Aug 26 2005, 10:20 PM

awww sweetheart, I am sorry to hear this? I know you must be frustrated. I absolutely loathe thieves. Hopefully they will not return, but more than likely - they will. Criminals are creatures of habit.... enough said...

And don't beat them with a bat, dear... realize, criminals, UNFORTUNATELY, do have rights and on the flip side, could sue you and win for mental, physical and emotional distress... of course, depending on the laws in the UK...

Message me babe...... ;)

7x5.5: I had a bike once. Cept' I left it at a mates place too long so his dad took it to the tip :cry:

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles+Aug 30 2005, 01:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Bubbles &#064; Aug 30 2005, 01:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Aug 26 2005, 10:20 PM
So I was looking after the house for my uncle/auntie/two cousins while they were on holiday.  I go to get my bike out of their shed tonight and guess what?  It&#39;s gone, along with one of my cousin&#39;s bikes.  They were both great bikes that we both use a lot.  Now they&#39;re gone.  I&#39;m pissed off about that.

So I walk home in the rain.  I get home and for some reason my key isn&#39;t working.  I try it and various other keys many times.  The latch is on (its locked from the inside).  I find that strange.  First I phone my mum, her mobile rings but its in the house so that&#39;s no good, she hasn&#39;t taken it with her.  I phone my sister.  She&#39;s drunk and at her boyfriends.  I say why can&#39;t I get in?

I end up having to kick the front door open.  The backdoor is locked, so I know my mum didn&#39;t lock the front and go out the back otherwise she would have left the back open for me to get in.  Nothing&#39;s been stolen (as far s I can see).  I&#39;m just really pissed off with thieving bastards.  Can&#39;t wait til I move away.

awww sweetheart, I am sorry to hear this? I know you must be frustrated. I absolutely loathe thieves. Hopefully they will not return, but more than likely - they will. Criminals are creatures of habit.... enough said...

And don&#39;t beat them with a bat, dear... realize, criminals, UNFORTUNATELY, do have rights and on the flip side, could sue you and win for mental, physical and emotional distress... of course, depending on the laws in the UK...

Message me babe...... ;)
[post=339116]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t beat them up? What should he do? Say please? UK is like Australia, you can&#39;t sue someone if they fart and cause "pain and suffering" to your nose.
Knight, if someone comes into your house, and its obvious the threat of violence won&#39;t make them leave, then you must use actual violence. Valuables might not be all they are after. People have been tortoured/killed after robberies, don&#39;t risk it. If they come&#39;a knockin, use the bat for the clockin :spank: