Im So Pissed Off

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Knight, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Knight

Knight New Member

So I was looking after the house for my uncle/auntie/two cousins while they were on holiday. I go to get my bike out of their shed tonight and guess what? It's gone, along with one of my cousin's bikes. They were both great bikes that we both use a lot. Now they're gone. I'm pissed off about that.

So I walk home in the rain. I get home and for some reason my key isn't working. I try it and various other keys many times. The latch is on (its locked from the inside). I find that strange. First I phone my mum, her mobile rings but its in the house so that's no good, she hasn't taken it with her. I phone my sister. She's drunk and at her boyfriends. I say why can't I get in?

I end up having to kick the front door open. The backdoor is locked, so I know my mum didn't lock the front and go out the back otherwise she would have left the back open for me to get in. Nothing's been stolen (as far s I can see). I'm just really pissed off with thieving bastards. Can't wait til I move away.

2. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Albums:
    Okay I have some experience with this. My advice is to barricade the door and get yourself a weapon (small baseball bats are perfect) If there is one thing I know about theives its that they come back if they think there's more to gain. The reason nothing apart from the bikes seem to be missing could be 1: The bikes is all they wanted. 2: They were disturbed during the robbery, or 3: They were on foot and couldn't take anymore. Seriously Ive been robbed before and the fuckers came back. Its also a good idea to fashion an alarm for the door.
    You can buy small alarms for your door from most hardware stores. Around $4. Put side goes on the door, the other on the wall, if the door is opened, it making a horrible loud shrieking sound. Let me know how it goes. good luck.

3. Dr. Bubbles

Dr. Bubbles New Member

awww sweetheart, I am sorry to hear this? I know you must be frustrated. I absolutely loathe thieves. Hopefully they will not return, but more than likely - they will. Criminals are creatures of habit.... enough said...

And don't beat them with a bat, dear... realize, criminals, UNFORTUNATELY, do have rights and on the flip side, could sue you and win for mental, physical and emotional distress... of course, depending on the laws in the UK...

Message me babe...... ;)

4. Imported

Gold Member

7x5.5: I had a bike once. Cept' I left it at a mates place too long so his dad took it to the tip :cry:

5. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Albums:
    awww sweetheart, I am sorry to hear this? I know you must be frustrated. I absolutely loathe thieves. Hopefully they will not return, but more than likely - they will. Criminals are creatures of habit.... enough said...

And don't beat them with a bat, dear... realize, criminals, UNFORTUNATELY, do have rights and on the flip side, could sue you and win for mental, physical and emotional distress... of course, depending on the laws in the UK...

Message me babe...... ;)
    [post=339116]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Don't beat them up? What should he do? Say please? UK is like Australia, you can't sue someone if they fart and cause "pain and suffering" to your nose.
    Knight, if someone comes into your house, and its obvious the threat of violence won't make them leave, then you must use actual violence. Valuables might not be all they are after. People have been tortoured/killed after robberies, don't risk it. If they come'a knockin, use the bat for the clockin :spank:

Draft saved Draft deleted