im so tired of women:(

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Sid_Scrotum, Dec 11, 2005.

1. D_Sid_Scrotum

D_Sid_Scrotum New Member

they never know what they want

and i know they are really not worth me (the ones i get to deal with)...

iono wtf to do

i know im very good looking, open person, challenging but still. no sex problems at all... (8.5 x 7)...

girls just seem to fuck with my head and nothing else

grrrrr

2. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

I kinda agree. I mean i have no problem talking w females or sex or anything dealing with a womans pleasure, both physical and mental.My problem is that im just exhusted with putting my self out to somebody. Im tired of explaining myself for now u know. Im just more comfortable being single for the moment.

Partially being that i got rejected by a female ive had a crush on forlike 3 years. I came at her in a disrespectful way 4 months ago and obviously and rightfully she was angry. Well a moth ago i started talking to her again, and i apologized for how i spoke to her previously. I got back on good terms with her, and she actually agreed to hang out with me but with both of our groups of friends present while we were hangin out. Well we never ended up hangin out bc whenever i asked she said it wouldnt be a good idea(guess she changed her mind about me again) Then she told me she didnt want anything to do with a person thats wants to prove their size(Thats how i disrespected her)

My question is how can i get her respect back ive tried everything that made anysense to me with out getting personal. can anyone here offer any help here? I usually never have women problems, and i feel like i could have something really special with this girl, but she doesnt want anything to do with me. Ive actually stopped talking with her and she didnt seem real happy when i said i understand that she didnt want anything to do with me and that i would leav her alone. Any adive that is constructive please offer it. It wuld be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everybody

3. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

@Ben

How to get her respect back?

Don't try.

Just be yourself, be pleasant, don't go out of your way to be courteous. Don't go out of your way to avoid her. Now that you've already cleared the air about your faux pas, talk with her as if nothing's happened. You won't come across as needy that way (and no offence, but that last paragraph sure sounded needy to me).

And if it doesn't work out - it doesn't work out. And let it go. I've run across women I "could have something really special with" about once every year or two. If not her, another will come along.

On another note - I wonder how many times people have started threads with a title to the end of "I'm so tired of men/women". These problems are endemic to both sexes. It's important to recognize that.

4. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Yea thats what ive been doin, tryin more like a friend thing, thats for the reply,, no offense taken by saying i was needy. i just really wanna go out with this girl.

Thanks for the reply.

5. GoneA

Gold Member

maybe you're not all that you think you are.

6. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I think what you really mean is, "I'm tired of the kind of women I've been with." That's what you meant, right?

7. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

are you dating these girls or just having sex with them?

i havent dated a girl in about 3 years i just have sex with them. all the fun with none of the problems

and remember if you have 99 problems just make sure the bitch aint one.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

You guys all have my everlasting respect for what you have to put up with from women, I really don't think I could do it. Most women treat sex like a prize and you can only get it by jumping through hurdles, one after another. Men and women communicate so differently, this is one area where I think gay guys have it best because at least they know how to talk to each other without having to unravel the big mystery of what the fuck the other person is saying.

I have a very short list of women friends. Most of them are just too into playing headgames, and if they do that to their friends, I can only imagine what they do to their lovers. Good luck baby, you're gonna need it.

9. Matthew

Gold Member

I'm so tired of women too.

Normally I would recommend switching to men but I'm even more tired of them.

10. GoneA

Gold Member

glory be!!!

i was definitely doing to post something very, very similar to this.

11. spl98006

spl98006 New Member

Thank you, Madame Z., for telling like it is, as you always do.

Even though I am bi, I find myself thinking it is less and less likely that I will ever go back to women, for precisely this reason.

12. GoneA

Gold Member

[FONT=&quot]iguanas are always available. [/FONT]

13. wonderland

wonderland Member

It is the type of women you are attracting that is the problem. Are you looking for a good person or a just good looking person? I know beautiful women that treat men right and they have been in good relationships for a long time. But it amazing what a man will put up with from a hot chick. Look for a decent person who isn't into playing games. There are women out there like that.

14. GoneA

Gold Member

that is so very, very true wonderland. i know three different guys who dated extremely attractive women; yet, these women were very churlish in nature and ill-tempered towards them [the guys]. the guys, desperate and dedicated as they were, dated them until the girls themselves ended the relationship ... it was very tragic. what exacerbated the situation was the fact that two of the guys pined over the termination of their relationship. try as i might, i could not get one of them to get over the girl and get back into the dating game.

we don't speak anymore and, now that i think about it, he reminds me of Dust and his never-ending infatuation for morgan webb.

i resent the heck out of people (girls) like that, and would rather have my finger nails pulled from my burning flesh before i dated one.

15. B_caneadea

B_caneadea New Member

To CokecanBen9:
    Try just making friends with women. I think that you'll see your dating luck change in a hurry. Also, obsessing on one woman who isn't interested, doesn't allow room for Ms. Right to enter your life.

16. curious n str8

curious n str8 New Member

Albums:
    Women you can't live with them...you can't live without them...:rolleyes: they gotta live neix door. Seriously though just excatly did you say or do?:confused: Maybe you caused her to look at herself and realised that you caused her to see something in herself that she didn't like seeing. Oh well you'll fall in lust again. Good luck!

17. hardboy_fll

hardboy_fll Member

I got a whiff of this attitude the other day. I was scheduled to work as was another male figure model for an advanced art class. We both walked into the small studio a bit early at the same time and one of the 3 students was already there setting up her stuff.

She is of Cuban descent and all woman: lots of everything and definitely a head-turner. She made a point of saying to us "I want to find a place where I don't have to look at you guys naked. I've seen enough of you!" as well as some other assorted niceties.

Lucky for her we were not modeling nude for that class, poor little cunt. But I can imagine guys doing anything to get with her because she is quite attractive. Too bad for them. She probably thinks she can have anything she wants and still act like a low life.

It's things like this that remind me of why I say that I am happily single.

18. RideRocket

Gold Member

I agree with you too Madame Zora. Although I'm not sure if women tend to play headgames on purpose, or if it's more in their nature to be emotionally complex. Men, on the other hand, are more capable of separating the emotional aspect of sex and keeping it physical.

Must be God's cruel little joke...

To quote Eddie Murphy, "See that woman? I just fucked her. But you baby, I make love to you." (or something like that)

19. naughty

Gold Member

Hi All,

I was sitting here laughing while reading Jana's post, because I was told a few days ago that I am very hard on my own sex. Preach it, Jana preach it! Well, I hate manipulation and mind games, period. We all have mental physical, emotional, and spiritual needs. It would be wonderful if we could go to the nearest fast food restaurant and order "some" of whatever it is we are needing that day and be done with it. Unfortunately or fortunately( depending upon how you look at it) it doesnt work that way and many of us become discouraged or disappointed after spending much mental energy in cultivating friendships and relationships that go south. When games are played most of us are doing it to protect our own interests and to hell with the other person. It may work in the short term but on a long term basis it leaves us more angry bitter and in need of what we were seeking in the beginning but with a few more battle scars. I may be seen as Pollyanna but regardless of one's goal we should approach others honestly and without hidden agendas. Sometimes this means that perhaps you may not get that "hot" person you have been drooling over but it does mean you may have a better chance to find the kind of long term benefits you are seeking.

Naughty

20. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    poor you :(
    thank god there is no 3rd gender...

Draft saved Draft deleted