Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dr. Bubbles said:
True, but not all pretty women are self-righteous, egotisitical and hung up on themselves. I know many beautiful women who share those same qualities that "average looking diamonds" possess. ;)

bubbles
Right??? That would be like saying that every guy with a big dick is arrogant. :yikes:

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
CokecanBen9 said:
I kinda agree. I mean i have no problem talking w females or sex or anything dealing with a womans pleasure, both physical and mental.My problem is that im just exhusted with putting my self out to somebody. Im tired of explaining myself for now u know. Im just more comfortable being single for the moment.

Partially being that i got rejected by a female ive had a crush on forlike 3 years. I came at her in a disrespectful way 4 months ago and obviously and rightfully she was angry. Well a moth ago i started talking to her again, and i apologized for how i spoke to her previously. I got back on good terms with her, and she actually agreed to hang out with me but with both of our groups of friends present while we were hangin out. Well we never ended up hangin out bc whenever i asked she said it wouldnt be a good idea(guess she changed her mind about me again) Then she told me she didnt want anything to do with a person thats wants to prove their size(Thats how i disrespected her)

My question is how can i get her respect back ive tried everything that made anysense to me with out getting personal. can anyone here offer any help here? I usually never have women problems, and i feel like i could have something really special with this girl, but she doesnt want anything to do with me. Ive actually stopped talking with her and she didnt seem real happy when i said i understand that she didnt want anything to do with me and that i would leav her alone. Any adive that is constructive please offer it. It wuld be greatly appreciated.

Thanks everybody

An update on my situation, It didnt work out LOL :rolleyes:

Probably for the better the more i got to know her the more i realized i didnt much care for her attitude at all, but its all good atleast i know i dont wanna be with her anymore.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
CokecanBen,

Sometimes things happen for a reason - learn not to question it, as it seems you have not. I am sorry things did not work out for you, but am happy that you did not fall into a dungeon of sorts. It is best you learned about her attitude early on.

Keeping looking sweetheart... She'll pop up!

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is some advice and comment from a gay man.. so you can skip this and I would'nt blame ya...

I see a lot of guys jump through a lot of hoops for women, usually young women... mental hoops, sex hoops, relationship hoops, you name it. What I can't figure is that the guy never questions his role in all this, so many guys (young guys especially) simply believe that there is no other choice (no, I don't mean anything sexual). Guys sometimes have low expectations, and don't expect their relationships to be satisfying... they often think... oh well, I just have to put up with it. I'm saying just one thing: you don't have to accept it. :wink:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've noticed the same thing. Then there's the opposite extreme in the gay community. You know what I'm talking about. You can jump in certain chat rooms and "order in" like he's a pizza. Top or bottom? Versatile? Twink, bear? Any particular fetishes? And that's just the profile information you can search on. No first names required.

PussyWellington

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
CokecanBen9 said:
An update on my situation, It didnt work out LOL :rolleyes:

Probably for the better the more i got to know her the more i realized i didnt much care for her attitude at all, but its all good atleast i know i dont wanna be with her anymore.

Well..and they say women don't know what they want.
Obviously I am not privy to the exact details of your experience but personally speaking it takes a while to get used to the idea that someone that you thought of as a friend now wants to change the dynamics of the relationship. All the things that she told you as a friend now seem to have more power.

Like most of the other women on this board I don't have many long standing female friendships.....that's another story though. But please don't give up on women........

Trust is one of the most important part of a good, strong and communicative relationship. Trust takes time to build up. I personally have big problems with trust and this stems from my childhood. This does make relationships harder but it also forces me to take my time and get to know someone before rushing in. I don't want to tell every "dick" about my very emotional past as not everyone can handle it. I hope that this is not misinterpreted as playing games.

Emotional intelligence I think is one of the most difficult aspects of functioning as a mature adult. If it's not something that was developed, nurtured and encouraged by loving, mature and responsible parents then you're behind the eight ball from the start.

Just on a cultural note......I think I would find it difficult to live in North America, what with this "dating" concept. Down in the colonies we don't date. We meet someone, we like them, we become partners. We don't date other people as well. My friend moved to Canada and had a huge problem with this. She was never clear with what the situation was and she felt that guys were playing games with her.

D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

Experimental Member
Media
dirtyde said:
Well..and they say women don't know what they want.
Obviously I am not privy to the exact details of your experience but personally speaking it takes a while to get used to the idea that someone that you thought of as a friend now wants to change the dynamics of the relationship. All the things that she told you as a friend now seem to have more power.

Like most of the other women on this board I don't have many long standing female friendships.....that's another story though. But please don't give up on women........

Trust is one of the most important part of a good, strong and communicative relationship. Trust takes time to build up. I personally have big problems with trust and this stems from my childhood. This does make relationships harder but it also forces me to take my time and get to know someone before rushing in. I don't want to tell every "dick" about my very emotional past as not everyone can handle it. I hope that this is not misinterpreted as playing games.

Emotional intelligence I think is one of the most difficult aspects of functioning as a mature adult. If it's not something that was developed, nurtured and encouraged by loving, mature and responsible parents then you're behind the eight ball from the start.

Just on a cultural note......I think I would find it difficult to live in North America, what with this "dating" concept. Down in the colonies we don't date. We meet someone, we like them, we become partners. We don't date other people as well. My friend moved to Canada and had a huge problem with this. She was never clear with what the situation was and she felt that guys were playing games with her.

First off thank u for your post secondly i dont have interest in swicthing sides no offense to those on the other side but its just not me(knock on wood)

yea i would agree with what your friend feels tho really, id be trippin to, kinda worried about STDs also.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jackM50black said:
This is some advice and comment from a gay man.. so you can skip this and I would'nt blame ya...

I see a lot of guys jump through a lot of hoops for women, usually young women... mental hoops, sex hoops, relationship hoops, you name it. What I can't figure is that the guy never questions his role in all this, so many guys (young guys especially) simply believe that there is no other choice (no, I don't mean anything sexual). Guys sometimes have low expectations, and don't expect their relationships to be satisfying... they often think... oh well, I just have to put up with it. I'm saying just one thing: you don't have to accept it. :wink:

This is a great post, and welcome to the board!

Cokecan, I don't think he's suggesting switching teams, just that you don't have to accept bad behavior from anyone, OR an unfulfilling relationship.

I'm glad you saw things for what they were and can free yourself up emotionally so you won't miss a better thing when it comes along.

summertime01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah someguyoverthere sums it up so well with "The Handbag analogy" Well, I've been told time after time that I'm a fairly blunt person & the few times that I've asked a guy to get something out of my handbag, I was very descriptive the first time around & he found exactly what I wanted. I'm also told that I give very good & detailed directions to my home. Like Jana ( a.k.a. madame zora) & naughty, I make friends easier with men than women & always have. I have two close female friends & those grew over the course of years. I was never one to gather around in my younger years & discuss guys, the latest fashions, etc.
Now, to those who have posted in some other threads about the snobbiness & hangups of beautiful women, while being humble about this, I'm told very often that I'm a beautiful woman, but I'm very approachable, very non-high maintenance & don't play the games that many attractive women play. However, I've also often been told that many guys have been terrified to approach me because of my looks. I'm a very outdoorsy woman & love camping, gardening, hiking, rafting, horses,etc. & usually once they see me in those environments, then the guys would apporach. My advice to you men who are tired of the games, is to go out & get involved in activities where one has to experience some leaning one another human being, i.e. long hiking trips, rock climbing, group camping. etc. There are many good looking women & non-mind-playing women in those activitities.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jackM50black said:

I completely agree (except that I'm not a gay man). The guys I know that jump through these hoops get more dates than I do, but they don't seem happier. In fact, they seem confused and stressed out. Since I'm low-maintenance even by guy standards, I find this amusing. My non-chalance about finding a new date seems to baffle men and women alike, but I think I'm happier than they are.

The only thing I can add is that people -- both men and women -- get away with mind games because their partners let them.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com said:
If it makes you feel any better, some of the gays play head games even better then their straight female counter parts.

I know that's true, but "fag drama" is just more interesting and well orchestrated!

*not to mention better choreography and costumes.

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
I know that's true, but "fag drama" is just more interesting and well orchestrated!

:biggrin1: Hysterical as always.

You know Zora, I've heard (read) you refer to your self as a fag hag, but my GF's and I came up with a better term that I think totaly apply's to you.

Fruit Fly. (Fag hags are the sad girl from highschool who actually thought she could change the queen she was pining for, where as Fruit flys just like buzzing around fruit.):fest30:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ha, actually, I'm neither. I just enjoy the company of gay men because it's nice to be able to be friends with men and get a man's perspective on things without being hounded to fuck them.

I call myself a fag hag because I like to beat people to the punch.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My friends and I use the same terms, but different meanings.

A fruit fly is actually attracted to fruit - usually tragically dating closet-case after closet-case.
A fag hag is just "one of the girls" minus the dick, of course.

I dunno - that's just the definitions we use.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:

A cloud of "fag drama" follows me wherever I go... I'll have to tell you about it sometime.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Carrie Fisher has been quoted as saying she prefers the term "fag moll."

Help me, Obi-Wan!

hotnmpls2000@yahoo.com

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
madame_zora said:
Ha, actually, I'm neither. I just enjoy the company of gay men because it's nice to be able to be friends with men and get a man's perspective on things without being hounded to fuck them.

I call myself a fag hag because I like to beat people to the punch.

Okay, still sounds like the def my pall amy used when we decided she was a fruit fly not a fag hag, so still what I meant.