im soooo angry

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So of course i went to a superbowl party with some ppls today and we had fun in all but a guy was there that had previously asked me out and i said no well i liked him but his past yeah i guess you could say i judged him. Well newayz he was there and of course we were all drinking but newayz of course there was dancing and stuff after the game and he of course had to dance deerty with this girl and kiss her and stuff and its not like i was jealous well maybe just a lil but i mean who dosent crave attention but i noticed as soon as he kissed her he looked right at me i guess expecting a "pissed off response" and i just played it off like yeah whatever so then i just went about my business and he started like sitting with her with his arm around her and im like wth why does he need to do that to try to like get back at me.. then when i leave he wants to tell me
oh why didnt i talk to him or why wouldnt i dance with him and its like ok well you never asked and plus it seemed like you were doing fine with perry so have a nice night.
Was that like wrong for me to say or what i dont know its like im not really jealous but then again i like him but im all mixed up.. GRRR GIRL TALK NEEDED!!!!

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So of course i went to a superbowl party with some ppls today and we had fun in all but a guy was there that had previously asked me out and i said no well i liked him but his past yeah i guess you could say i judged him. Well newayz he was there and of course we were all drinking but newayz of course there was dancing and stuff after the game and he of course had to dance deerty with this girl and kiss her and stuff and its not like i was jealous well maybe just a lil but i mean who dosent crave attention but i noticed as soon as he kissed her he looked right at me i guess expecting a "pissed off response" and i just played it off like yeah whatever so then i just went about my business and he started like sitting with her with his arm around her and im like wth why does he need to do that to try to like get back at me.. then when i leave he wants to tell me
oh why didnt i talk to him or why wouldnt i dance with him and its like ok well you never asked and plus it seemed like you were doing fine with perry so have a nice night.
Was that like wrong for me to say or what i dont know its like im not really jealous but then again i like him but im all mixed up.. GRRR GIRL TALK NEEDED!!!!

First of all, what did you hear about his past that was so terrible you turned him down?

Second, it's ok to harbour feelings of jealousy, but if you turned him down and he's welcoming attention from other women, there's no reason for you to be upset with him.

Third, if you know he's dancing with this girl to "get back" at you, why are you so pissed at him? He's obviously doing it to get your attention. You two were playing games with each other. You could have looked him straight in the eye when he was dancing with the chick and motioned for him to come over to you. If what you say is true, he probably would have left her and made his way over to you if he wanted you that much.
Then you two could have bypassed all this nonsense and danced with each other all night...or until you wanted to do something else.

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah with the whole 8th grade games thats BS because as you know or should know with life not everyone plays fair and people are childish and its not always your fault when you have to sink to their level. So 8th grade games call it what you want, and no im not bitching just getting my point across sharply.
Yeah well i think that its just wrong in the first place for him to do that i mean true i guess i shouldnt be mad becuz hes not my bf but then again i do like him but its one of those girls dont date their friends ex's and im a firm believer in that so i dont overstep my boundaries. So in general i feel like he did that just to get me mad and im a lil jealous but damn it i have a right to be

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nah, you still sound like 8th grade, no one MAKES you sink to any level, you choose to. read mercurial's post. and get in control of your feelings, yeah, he doesn't need to rub your face in things, but if you have feelings for him then deal with it, don't act like he's not allowed to continue his own life.
and quit using "like" so much.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

oh

ONB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the answer is... yes, he needs to do that to get back at you. its a male ego thing. he knows it... and he knows/hopes that it bothers you too.

i think this was more of a rant than a real question though bremer. you've got a lot of emotion flowing... and it will take some time to cool down. it sounds like you decided not to date this guy for a reason... and you need to wait before the reasoning takes hold again. best of luck. be strong.

and i don't think your posts are that tough to read... just basically stream of consciousness. don't be discouraged by some people... everyone has their style and you came here to vent... and you're welcome to it. ;)

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok yeah so someone who understands me. Correct you are in the fact that it was a rant the question only came at the end.. finally someone who understands me.. ahh now i feel better and guess what... I DIDNT SAY L*** once.. haha:moon: