im soooo angry

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think_Kink

I think I'm a tad bit dyslexic too.. numbers and letters always get mixed up in my head...

i dont beleive dislexia even exists:eek:

Even with the correct spelling quoted in his post he gets the spelling wrong thus proving it not only exists, but also that he suffers from it. Oh well, at least using a keyboard the letters aren't written backward.

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
[FONT=&quot]A simple spelling mistake and a guy is instantly diagnosed with dyslexia? That is my problem with that so called condition.

Anyway thats just my opinion it wasn't intended to offend anyone, i have plenty of friends who claim dyslexia and i tell them the same thing.
[/FONT]

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Some days... I can't count 20 cigarette packages at the store, without loosing count. I'm 19, I've been counting for a long time. Dyslexia runs in the family... hence why I said a "tad bit" because some days are better than others.

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
[FONT=&quot]Yeah well no one is perfect, I think not being a great speller is probably as natural as not being a great runner. Maybe I am in fact a moron! But hey its I have no problem with people who cant spell, personally I’m not up to much but its not an excuse.

In fact I’ve spoken to dyslexia experts and it turns out that almost every genius in history was dyslexic.

So if dyslexia is real then it should be celebrated and people should be proud of it.

I still don’t believe it though.[/FONT]

BremerChick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah im not a perfectionist and im not dyslexic, dislexic, however you would like to spell it so for all the people who dont care about spelling im with you too!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
It was the point behind the chat speak, no sentences, and punctuation. Spelling isn't as bad, because as long as you have the first and last letter in the correct place, the brain will read it as it is supposed to be.

boabysup

Just Browsing
Media
ohhh yeah i remember being sent an e-mail of all jumbled up words were the first and last letters were the same and it was easily understandable.

so fcuk bad sepllnig! haha

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone not ever get mad? Im not going to lie, I had a few drinks but I dont think that impaired me that bad. It is possible there was a little overreaction, however thank you all for the comments and of course for making me look like an idiot. Im going to watch what I say from now on. SPELLCHECK will be used, RUN ON SENTENCES never again. I never enjoyed english class anyways but I did get a B or an A so ill get back on track. Im proud of myself because usually id tear you guys limb from limb but I like you guys for some reason, lol. :notworthy: :069: :bj::laola: :beerchug:
"sorry about the smileys i never really used them they are so cute"

I wasn't trying to be mean. Kudos on your improved use of punctuation. Makes it a lot easier to read your posts, and therefore easier for you to get your point across. :biggrin1: