Im sorry

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I need to make a confession of something that i have been living with for the past 8 months.

Tillyrox does not exist, she is a creation of me. Has been all along. I know what i did was wrong and it made all you people who called tilly a friend look like fools.

I was super lonely one night, had no one to talk to, no friends to call, or people online who wanted to say anything to me past, hey. I cam online here and went into the chat room and again no one would talk to boring old me, so i created a person that people actually wanted to chat to.

It got more out of hand than i ever imagined, i thought it would last a week and that be it. But people actually wanted to keep talking to tilly, who deep down was actually me but was some hot woman as a front.

I am not condoning what i did, it was a horrible thing to do, but people actually liked me better when they didnt know i was a fat 18 year old aussie boy. Then when i decided to give it another try, it was a good conversation maker to say i was tilly's brother, people actually wanted to know me. Then in order to keep the game up out of fear that everyone would not talk to me if tilly wasnt there, i found pictures of a girl with a boy and pretended that that boy was me.

I would not blame you all if you do not want me as part of this site anymore, but i do like to think that i have made a few friends here, even tho it was based on a lie, i am still the personality deep down. I just cant lie anymore. It hurts myself and people who really liked tilly too much.

I would like to officially apologise for anyone i have hurt, that was not my intention at all, i was just desperate for company, and that doesnt excuse it at all, but i hope that you can understand my motives and maybe forgive me for what i did.

I have pictures of the real me, im not much, and i can verify them to prove to you all im not lying, i would still like to be a member of this site but i do understand that that may be impossible. For the record, my name is matt i am 18 years old and i do live in Australia, i do not have a large cock, (that too seemed to get more attention) it is about 6 inches long and 5.5 around.

Im sorry to all i fooled, i just hope i can be forgiven.

Yours truly
Matt

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't speak for everyone, KoolKat, but I think people that are big enough to own up to what they've done wrong deserve some compassion on our part. You certainly deserve better than those who don't admit it.

We all want some love & attention, and it's a sad fact of this world that some people are too shallow to give those things based on superficial considerations. But it is a fact, and my guess is that you'll be better served trying to find the people who will appreciate the real you. And they are out there.

Thanks for your honesty. Hope others see you as an example.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KoolKat said:
I was super lonely one night, had no one to talk to, no friends to call, or people online who wanted to say anything to me past, hey.
(...)
It got more out of hand than i ever imagined, i thought it would last a week and that be it. But people actually wanted to keep talking to tilly, who deep down was actually me but was some hot woman as a front.
Well, feeling down and lonely makes people do all kindsa strange things that they usually wouldn't.

I think you're probably gonna need to apologize to any straight guys that you've led on by letting them think you were a hot chick ... but y'know what ... I'm pretty certain that you'll find plenty of others hiding behind false genders and false identities on this and every other website... people who are down and have low self-esteem... and who think they'll be liked more if they create a 'more exciting' online persona... but who forget that in doing this, they're effectively removing the possibility of being-liked-just-for-themselves from the equation.

At the end of the day, though, a lot of "you" doubtless went into that false persona.. and if people liked those bits of you there, then there's every chance they'll like them in the real you too. 99% of online fakers are never going to admit to it, and the very fact that you've come here with an apology shows you to have a lot more balls than they all do.

Now give everyone a chance to get to know the real you and you won't be selling yourself short by hiding behind a non-existent facade any longer. :smile:

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi KoolKat,

So what. Big shrug.
I'm glad to meet the real you.
What I think is kind of ironic about this site, is that the big dicks draw you in to this site but, it's the great people who keep you coming back.
Check out the discussion forum and join in.
Welcome.
:smile:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OMG! What about all those times I jerked off fantasising about Tilly. Was I really putting it to KoolKat?

EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!

Oh, well, those guys on that Aussie Priscilla bus probably fooled a few str8 guys, too.

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KoolKat, I know it had to take a lot of balls to put up this post. I know you'll probably get rebuffed from a few people you talked to as Tilly, but you have taken a great step in the right direction dude. One thing you should always remember, your weight, your penis size, and any other factor you might worry about yourself shouldn't matter on this board. Many of us here care more about the people we are spending time with and not what they happen to be equipped with.

I'm glad to see you here as the real you. Be sure to keep on posting buddy. :smile:

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am speechless, i expected people yeilding torches and pitchforks, i will persoanlly apologise to all the people i have fooled, but i am glad u have given me the chance to show the real me, i will take a photo and post it in the gallery as soon as i can, and again thanks guys.

Webster is right when he sed its the people that keep you coming back.

Thanks

Matt

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KoolKat said:
I am speechless, i expected people yielding torches and pitchforks

Nahhh, we save those particular sex toys for when we're playing rough in private in the chatroom :wink:

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm. Well, this is the first post I've noticed from either of your personas, so Hello. Nice to meet both of you...

We're all out there looking for attention in our own way. You shouldn't be ashamed to be yourself. And being gay (or bi, or straight for that matter) and overweight isn't the end of the world. There are guys (and girls) of all shapes, shades and sizes who are looking for someone just like you. If you're not happy with your body or you're concerned about your health, just hit the gym.

I had a weight problem when I was your age - actually from about 5 years old. When I hit 20. I started by doing 45 minutes of Cardio 5 days a week and lifted weights 3 days a week (don't neglect your legs - bird legs suck) You'll be suprised how quickly things will start to change. I won't lie to you - I still have a few spots I'm working on, but things are looking much much better. If you can afford it, get a trainer until you know what you're doing. If not, don't be shy - people are usually pretty nice about giving workout tips if you just ask. Drink more water. Of course, legally, I have to tell you I'm not qualified to give any advice on any subject and that you need to check with your doctor first. So, I'm not qualified to give any advice on any subject. Check with your doctor first.

Your dick is average length and a little on the thick side, which is more than enough to get the job done for most guys. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KoolKat said:
I have posted a pic in my gallery, so if u would like to take a look do. Its not much but its the real me.

matt

Yay! Well done, Matt... and you surely have the most symmetrical face with great coloring :smile: ... works better in my book than a hot Ozzie chick any day :rolleyes:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt,

Thank you! It is always better to meet the real person than the one that we think others want to see. I hope you feel a bit better now and can take a deep breath. Enjoy LPSG as Matt. Besides , to tell the truth I think Matt is a lot hipper name than Tilly. LOL!

Naughty

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matt,

Thank you! It is always better to meet the real person than the one that we think others want to see. I hope you feel a bit better now and can take a deep breath. Enjoy LPSG as Matt. Besides , to tell the truth I think Matt is a lot hipper name than Tilly. LOL!

Naughty

Thanks naughty,

i will enjoy lpsg, feels good to be able to be me, and people actually like it, lol

well maybe hehehe, :D

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Matt,

Well, you might wanna FWD this thread to any one in particular you think should see it - if you feel like that is something that would help give you peace. That's really up to you, of course. In any event, you prolly feel much better now and we're glad to have you here as the real you.

P.S. I thought Tilly was an odd name, too. :tongue:

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ta surfergirl

there is a couple of people, who got close to the fake me, that i am talking to as i see them come online, one (which i dont blame) has decided that he cant trust me and doesnt know what is going to happen, the other havent seen in ages. So i hope if he reads this before i can talk to him, that we can atleast chat once more so i can apologise to him.

People who i have talked to as tilly, i am also trying to get around to apologise to, make at peace with myself, that i have at least apologised in person to the people i have hurt.

Matt