Im sorry

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
KoolKat said:
i have a smiling pic, but i look like i have just escaped from the funny farm, it isnt very flattering one.
So you escaped from the funny farm, eh, well then you should fit right in here.
Matt, you are still young and there is so much life ahead of you, so don't go beating yourself up over something that is only a blip on your journey. Though his doesn't excuse what you did at least you are man enough to own up to it. Enjoy your time here as yourself and always remember this is a site not just about the penis but also about support.
I'm sensing from previous posts that perhaps you have a weight issue....now that you have separated yourself from this tilly persona and are standing on your own perhaps your "layers" will disappear as well.
Best of luck to you.

reir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
naughty said:
Matt,

What is your problem? I just looked at your picture. You are a total cutie, if you would only smile!

Naughty

I saw your picture in the gallery and also thought "he's cute", and that was before I got around to finding this thread.

I think you have many assets that you have yet to discover about yourself. I hope you're excited to find out what they are.

:dance:

--reir

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw your picture in the gallery and also thought "he's cute", and that was before I got around to finding this thread.

I think you have many assets that you have yet to discover about yourself. I hope you're excited to find out what they are.

:dance:

--reir

Thanks reir, i do look forward to finding out what those things are, i have found quite a few good things since beginning my outing a few months ago, i am alot more at ease with myself.

Thanks

Webster

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
KoolKat said:
Nice to meet u to chuck.

I have posted a pic in my gallery, so if u would like to take a look do. Its not much but its the real me.

matt
It never ceases to amaze me how many good looking guys have low self esteem. LIKE YOU KoolKat. I just checked out your pics and you ARE a good looking guy. The trick is to be happy with yourself. If you're happy you will attract people. If you want to change the way you look, of course that's something you can do too. For now, just hang out here when you can, and make friends. See, you've made some friends already. Don't hide yourself away. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Hey, I never spoke to either persona either. All I can say is that you swept your side of the street. You can't control how others will react. I'll honestly say I'm fed up with phony personas here but from what I'm finding out, it's far more common than I thought.

Bravo for standing up and coming out with your real face. I hope you stick around.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
KoolKat--your honesty is admireable.

Sorcerer said:
Hey, I never spoke to either persona either. All I can say is that you swept your side of the street. You can't control how others will react. I'll honestly say I'm fed up with phony personas here but from what I'm finding out, it's far more common than I thought.

Bravo for standing up and coming out with your real face. I hope you stick around.

Sorceror, The Mod Squad is in discussion of how to handle obvious users with multiple accounts, people who may have stolen pics, etc.. As soon as we have something formalized, we plan to incorporate it into the board Terms of Service.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Lex said:
KoolKat--your honesty is admireable.

Sorceror, The Mod Squad is in discussion of how to handle obvious users with multiple accounts, people who may have stolen pics, etc.. As soon as we have something formalized, we plan to incorporate it into the board Terms of Service.
"...textually emasculated and shat upon from a great height"

wibbledooklang

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Another suprise. i knew ''tilly'' somewhat, I'm somewhat use to whats happening here, but I'm sorry, I still find this hard to believe, Maybe if I saw Tillrox post this on her name or something would help, but if it's true, dont worry about it. I understand why people do this, we all just want to fit in, sometimes we go to certain extremes to fit in. But I'm glad that you came out, now you can express the real you, not a imaginary person.:smile:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KoolKat said:
Ta surfergirl

there is a couple of people, who got close to the fake me, that i am talking to as i see them come online, one (which i dont blame) has decided that he cant trust me and doesnt know what is going to happen, the other havent seen in ages. So i hope if he reads this before i can talk to him, that we can atleast chat once more so i can apologise to him.

People who i have talked to as tilly, i am also trying to get around to apologise to, make at peace with myself, that i have at least apologised in person to the people i have hurt.

Matt

Okay, I've got to say this here- I'm sick to bloody fucking death of this! Why me? Why does every fucking insecure asshole in the world have to befriend ME? Jesus, are any of you people real?

Fakers and trolls, leave me the fuck alone, I'm TIRED of spending MY time getting to know your pathetic illusions, shame on the lot of you!

Sorry guys, I'm calling a troll a troll from now on. If you feel the need to cozy up to me, expect to be shat on if you're a faker. I deserve better.

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well well well, im sorry but zora first of all i would like to say im sorry.

Tho im sure it means nothing to you.

Okay, I've got to say this here- I'm sick to bloody fucking death of this! Why me? Why does every fucking insecure asshole in the world have to befriend ME? Jesus, are any of you people real?

You werent hardly even affected by this, u talked to me on what a few occasions when u felt like replying, but of course, why you, zora i targeted you, i had in my mind when i started this, hey i wonder if i pretend to be a woman so i can be friends with that madam zora chick, see if i can piss her off, you know that was my whole intention behind it.

Get off your pedastal ducky, the site doesnt revolve around the great madame zora.

You say not to pm you, so i will post it, tho i know as moderator you have power to get rid of it, so just wanting to get my opinion across.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
OK Matt, here's what:
When you make an apology/declaration like this, don't expect everyone to jump for joy. Although Madame Zora doesn't need me to defend her (she does a fine job of that on her own), she has the right to her own opinion. Do you blame her? We've had a rash of this sort of thing here lately and it's caused some members considerable hurt. Dump this on fresh wounds and you're not going to get universal forgiveness. Just because we say "sorry" doesn't make it OK and don't expect a parade for doing it. When you deliberately mislead people and get to know them and then they find out you're a fraud, it's painful. One of the worst feelings in the world is the feeling that you've been had.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KoolKat said:
True, just pissed me off slightly
In fairness, I think you've had a very easy ride on this thread... but then the first person who doesn't bend over with contrition to instantly forgive you ... and you dare to feel pissed off?

I thought earlier on in this thread that you were truly sorry for having wilfully misled people over a lengthy period of time. When I see you then suddenly portraying yourself as the hard-done-by one, I have to question the depth of your realization about how what you've done can undermine a community like this, and cause people to lose faith in the whole online experience.

I appreciate that your response above was a knee-jerk adolescent one, but next time ... try waiting a minute, considering whether one post on a page is really worth getting so fired up about - especially in view of the fact that you have misled people with literally tens and tens of posts - and then decide whether or not you really want to hit the 'return' key to spew vitriol at someone who chooses not to forgive you in the first instant.

KoolKat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not pissed off at her for not fogiving me,

I read her statement to be that she was going on about me doing it to her, when that wasnt my intention, i did act rashly, out of sheer, annoyance that she could think i did it to piss her off, and she probably didnt mean it that way but its how it seemed when i first read it, and yeh.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We are, each of us, flawed and we all fall short on many occasions. It's getting back up, ackolwedging what we did and moving forward in new and improved directions that remain key.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just don't understand the need for people to create fake personae. Will someone please explain the rationale behind this? Is the insecurity that great that they can't post under one screen name. I don't mean just changing their screen name because they don't like it, or the system deletes them and they need to reregister. I'm talking about creating a whole different person and talking in chat rooms, coming on boards like this, etc. The only thing that happens is that other people get hurt from it. More harm than good happens becuase everyone gets tangled up in the lies.

We all believed in the story about Tilly being pregnant, going to college, etc. Those who were talked to "her" on a regular basis probably were much more into it than myself, but it just seems like keeping up a facade like that is just too much work. As we've seen it has to crumble at some point.

I'm confused here, so can someone explain the "why" behind it all????