Im sorry

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Damn, you sure fooled me. I even gave Tilly some medical advice... and mediated an online "spat" between Kool and Tilly. Okay, color me gullible.

It's not cool what you did, but you're hardly the first -- and you're hardly the most prolific poster to make up a whole persona. Frankly, you could have come on here and posted that Tilly passed away during childbirth and received tons of positive attention.

Let's relax. Some of the outraged here have defended obvious frauds. Let's exercise some consistency in our anger.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lex said:
I know that everyone is secrety waiting for me to reveal that I am _____________. Sadly, it ain't gonna happen.
straight? white? a twink? single? a Republican? a power bottom? a woman?

or worse yet, a single straight white twinky female Republican power bottom?

silverqn

Just Browsing
Media
KoolKat said:
I need to make a confession of something that i have been living with for the past 8 months.

Tillyrox does not exist, she is a creation of me. Has been all along. I know what i did was wrong and it made all you people who called tilly a friend look like fools.

I was super lonely one night, had no one to talk to, no friends to call, or people online who wanted to say anything to me past, hey. I cam online here and went into the chat room and again no one would talk to boring old me, so i created a person that people actually wanted to chat to.

It got more out of hand than i ever imagined, i thought it would last a week and that be it. But people actually wanted to keep talking to tilly, who deep down was actually me but was some hot woman as a front

I am not condoning what i did, it was a horrible thing to do, but people actually liked me better when they didnt know i was a fat 18 year old aussie boy. Then when i decided to give it another try, it was a good conversation maker to say i was tilly's brother, people actually wanted to know me. Then in order to keep the game up out of fear that everyone would not talk to me if tilly wasnt there, i found pictures of a girl with a boy and pretended that that boy was me.

I would not blame you all if you do not want me as part of this site anymore, but i do like to think that i have made a few friends here, even tho it was based on a lie, i am still the personality deep down. I just cant lie anymore. It hurts myself and people who really liked tilly too much.

I would like to officially apologise for anyone i have hurt, that was not my intention at all, i was just desperate for company, and that doesnt excuse it at all, but i hope that you can understand my motives and maybe forgive me for what i did.

I have pictures of the real me, im not much, and i can verify them to prove to you all im not lying, i would still like to be a member of this site but i do understand that that may be impossible. For the record, my name is matt i am 18 years old and i do live in Australia, i do not have a large cock, (that too seemed to get more attention) it is about 6 inches long and 5.5 around.

Im sorry to all i fooled, i just hope i can be forgiven.

Yours truly
Matt[/quot

It's a Real MAN that can be honest!
I think that is quit possibly the sweetest thing I have heard in a few years!
Very refreshing
and as far as penis size goes,,hunny bunny,, you can only do so much with a big dick,,beleive me,, yours is a much more versitile size!
It's not the dick that makes the man,, it's WHO the man is.
A real woman will love a man no matter what he is packing,,becuase he treats her well and does not lie
YOUR ON YOUR WAY!!
YOU"VE COME ALONG WAY BABY
:eek:)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
KoolKat said:
I need to make a confession of something that i have been living with for the past 8 months.

Tillyrox does not exist, she is a creation of me. Has been all along. I know what i did was wrong and it made all you people who called tilly a friend look like fools.

I was super lonely one night, had no one to talk to, no friends to call, or people online who wanted to say anything to me past, hey. I cam online here and went into the chat room and again no one would talk to boring old me, so i created a person that people actually wanted to chat to.

It got more out of hand than i ever imagined, i thought it would last a week and that be it. But people actually wanted to keep talking to tilly, who deep down was actually me but was some hot woman as a front.

I am not condoning what i did, it was a horrible thing to do, but people actually liked me better when they didnt know i was a fat 18 year old aussie boy. Then when i decided to give it another try, it was a good conversation maker to say i was tilly's brother, people actually wanted to know me. Then in order to keep the game up out of fear that everyone would not talk to me if tilly wasnt there, i found pictures of a girl with a boy and pretended that that boy was me.

I would not blame you all if you do not want me as part of this site anymore, but i do like to think that i have made a few friends here, even tho it was based on a lie, i am still the personality deep down. I just cant lie anymore. It hurts myself and people who really liked tilly too much.

I would like to officially apologise for anyone i have hurt, that was not my intention at all, i was just desperate for company, and that doesnt excuse it at all, but i hope that you can understand my motives and maybe forgive me for what i did.

I have pictures of the real me, im not much, and i can verify them to prove to you all im not lying, i would still like to be a member of this site but i do understand that that may be impossible. For the record, my name is matt i am 18 years old and i do live in Australia, i do not have a large cock, (that too seemed to get more attention) it is about 6 inches long and 5.5 around.

Yours truly
Matt
forgiveness asked. Forgiveness given. Thanks for tellling us. We want you to stay.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Don't put yerself down dude. I mean, you shouldn't have lied and all, but whatever. I forgive you dude. I still wanna be yer friend and all. I find it kinda sad no one wanted to talk to you until you pretended to be a chick. Like, I know yer a great person, and you should know that too. So like, whoever didn't talk to you at first, and whoever doesn't wanna talk to you now, well, it's their loss. Email me or talk to me on MSN or Yahoo dude. Stay stoked.

P.S. I haven't read through the topic yet, just yer post. So like, if certain people (I'm shure if prep posted here, he'll give you shit you don't need right now) just ignore him and don't take any of their shit to heart.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chuck64 said:
Lex said:
I know that everyone is secrety waiting for me to reveal that I am _____________. Sadly, it ain't gonna happen.

straight? white? a twink? single? a Republican? a power bottom? a woman?

or worse yet, a single straight white twinky female Republican power bottom?
DAMN, You GOT ME.

*sings Nickelback*

And now I know who you are...
It wasn't that hard...
Just to figure you out...

;-)

Hung Muscle said:
Lex, a power bottom?? yummmmmmmmm

Thanks for the morning fantasy, Chuck....
For you baby, ANYTHING is possible.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
What made you want to discontinue the Tilly character? Do you feel bad about having an imagination?

It never ceases to amaze how seriously some folks take this shit.

I should probably come clean too, in real life I'm a tard.

damn u!
koolkat huh? is this a new game?
I was talked with u , I was sorry with u cause u said that u were pregnant , damn what a paranoid u r. U made fake family too of tilly(fake) , Ur such a loser and your confession would never make u forgive.

This forum contains mostly fake profiles , fake hungs fake girls... Im sorry about that.

Administrators should banned him from Site, but Im not sure that he would join with different fake to LPSG.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
KoolKat said:

It got more out of hand than i ever imagined, i thought it would last a week and that be it. But people actually wanted to keep talking to tilly, who deep down was actually me but was some hot woman as a front.

Yours truly
Matt
You may believe there, KoolKat/Matt that what you did is nothing wrong, yet also nothing we haven't witnessed in the last month or so, I.E., DMW proving to be a fake.
But you had the conviction to reveal all before it got too late, so you really aren't in hot water. At the most, you have a lot of shocked members.

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
You may believe there, KoolKat/Matt that what you did is nothing wrong, yet also nothing we haven't witnessed in the last month or so, I.E., DMW proving to be a fake.
But you had the conviction to reveal all before it got too late, so you really aren't in hot water. At the most, you have a lot of shocked members.

So DMW was definately fake then? The only time I chatted to Tilly she was really upset about the death of DMW, a fake mourning the death of another fake... the mind boggles!! :rolleyes:

SR_search4bp

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Matt, I think too, you should stay... it's the first time that I read something like your confession... I find it good, that you have the guts to tell us!

Which doesn't mean that I support that kind of "nice and funny crap" (sorry for those harsh words)...

Because I'm the one who gets fooled day after day by "nice" and "funny" fellows (yes, also from this site - which I hoped would be a bit cleaner... but anyway), telling me dumb stories, sending me fake pictures and such :confused: simply, wasting my precious time...

If someone could tell me where the real fun is behind such activity, I would be very very very very grateful! :smile:

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bump

This is a really old thread, so I recommend just read it for entertainment value. The orginal poster is not posting here any longer. It is about fakery on the interweb and confession.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bump

This is a really old thread, so I recommend just read it for entertainment value. The orginal poster is not posting here any longer. It is about fakery on the interweb and confession.

Where did you get the idea that he wasn't posting here any longer? According to his profile, he has made posts as recently as four days ago, and he was active on this site about 8 hours ago. :rolleyes:

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgive me. I really thought otherwise. I should have checked. Not trying to make his life difficult.

He made some very unwise decisons when he started here, and redeemed himself. An amazing story. There are so many concerns about fake women here now, and this came to mind. Perhaps there is a lesson in the generosity of the group in forgiving him. And some lessons for the other fakers who might see this.